PDA

View Full Version : I like the schedule from here on - Couldn't be better

Mahdi
12-01-2015, 06:59 AM
Obviously losing to the Chiefs was bad but if the Bills could organize the the next 5 games I don't think they could set them up in terms of when and where any better than they are set now.

Playing the Texans who are riding high at home coming off a tough loss is key. We need that extra drive and homefield advantage to beat them at this point.

Then playing the Skins and Eagles on the road in not so tough environments typically against average teams who I don't think match up with us too well in terms of having secondaries that can handle our WR/TE talent. If you're playing away, those are the teams you want.

Coming back home to face a tough Cowboys team, who are at the least tough with that OL and WR talent plus a solid defense.

Then you finish off the season against the Jets at home. It will be tough whether they are still in the playoff picture or not but at least you're at home.

I can see them going 5-0 to finish the season.

Yasgur's Farm
12-01-2015, 07:02 AM
I like your can do attitude!

Dr. Lecter
12-01-2015, 07:41 AM
They lost to Jacksonville. Could have easily lost to the Titans.

Now they are still down Kyle Williams, likely Mario Williams, Bradham, Carrington and maybe Karlos Williams.

I don't see a reason for optimism.

jamze132
12-01-2015, 08:40 AM
I see 2-3 rest of the way

Skooby
12-01-2015, 08:54 AM
We'll beat a few teams but somehow someone will outcoach Rex in one of the games, probably a slightly better than average Madden fan.

notacon
12-01-2015, 11:32 AM
The best scenario for the Bills right now is to lose out the season and move up in the draft order. Their chances of making (and especially deserving) to get in the playoffs are nil.

BertSquirtgum
12-01-2015, 11:57 AM
Bills stink. Get it through your head. We will never make the play offs as long as the big dummy is running the team.

Woodman
12-01-2015, 12:01 PM
Beat Houston and it's 5-0.

Joe Fo Sho
12-01-2015, 01:05 PM
Too bad we can't play the Dolphins 5 more times.

justasportsfan
12-01-2015, 01:08 PM

was Rex fired????????

sudzy
12-01-2015, 01:17 PM
Needless to say Houston is a big game, so the Bills will come out flat and lose. Then they will go on to destroy the other 4 teams to finish 9-7. Buffalo Bills big in little games.

BuffaloRedleg
12-01-2015, 03:00 PM
Couldn't really ask for much of a better final schedule.

This season will go down as one of the greatest squandered opportunities for the team since Bledsoe blew it against the Steelers.

Victor7
12-01-2015, 03:29 PM
The schedule sure is manageable. No real threats. But neither are we soooooo I could easily see us losing 3 or 4 of them to be honest.

Besides 3 of the 5 remaining are vs the NFC which is like the last tiebreaker so as good as wining those games is it won't replace the stupidity of losing to Jax and gifting the Chiefs game for the 3rd straight year.

gebobs
12-01-2015, 03:33 PM
Too bad we can't play the Dolphins 5 more times.

They are to the Bills what the Leafs are to the Sabres.

YardRat
12-01-2015, 05:43 PM
http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2015/12/rex_ryan_buffalo_bills_could_win_the_rest_of_their_games_or_lose_the_rest_of_the.html

"Clearly right now in my opinion we can win the rest of them, but we are also a team that can lose them. We can win all these games or lose them."

Well, despite the evidence from the KC debacle, apparently Rex's head isn't entirely up his ass...yet. Pretty close, though.

swiper
12-02-2015, 03:24 AM
Obviously losing to the Chiefs was bad but if the Bills could organize the the next 5 games I don't think they could set them up in terms of when and where any better than they are set now.

Playing the Texans who are riding high at home coming off a tough loss is key. We need that extra drive and homefield advantage to beat them at this point.

Then playing the Skins and Eagles on the road in not so tough environments typically against average teams who I don't think match up with us too well in terms of having secondaries that can handle our WR/TE talent. If you're playing away, those are the teams you want.

Coming back home to face a tough Cowboys team, who are at the least tough with that OL and WR talent plus a solid defense.

Then you finish off the season against the Jets at home. It will be tough whether they are still in the playoff picture or not but at least you're at home.

This from the EJ lover

swiper
12-02-2015, 03:27 AM
The best scenario for the Bills right now is to lose out the season and move up in the draft order. Their chances of making (and especially deserving) to get in the playoffs are nil.

Is there a blue-chip QB in the 2016 draft class that I haven't heard about?

Historian
12-02-2015, 04:22 AM
Buffalo will play down to the level of the competition.

7-9

Forward_Lateral
12-02-2015, 05:43 AM
It's the Bills.

They will probably lose one game, to Dallas, thus having another season that was "one win" away from the playoffs.

Mahdi
12-02-2015, 06:30 AM
This from the EJ lover

EJ Lover?

Because I thought he hasn't been given enough development opportunity that makes me an EJ lover? OK

Novacane
12-02-2015, 06:48 AM
The schedule sure is manageable. No real threats. But neither are we soooooo I could easily see us losing 3 or 4 of them to be honest.

Besides 3 of the 5 remaining are vs the NFC which is like the last tiebreaker so as good as wining those games is it won't replace the stupidity of losing to Jax and gifting the Chiefs game for the 3rd straight year.

And all 5 of those teams are looking at Buffalo and saying no real threat!

Joe Fo Sho
12-02-2015, 06:52 AM
EJ Lover?

Because I thought he hasn't been given enough development opportunity that makes me an EJ lover? OK

Dude, if you love him so much why don't you marry him?!

burn.