PDA

View Full Version : Knife Found In Aaron Hernandez' Cell

Discotrish
12-05-2015, 12:03 PM
He is being transferred out of the general prison population.

Knife Found (http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/12/04/knife-found-in-aaron-hernandezs-prison-cell/)

Patti

YardRat
12-05-2015, 12:45 PM
I heard it was a clock.

Mace
12-05-2015, 05:26 PM
Can the man not properly slice his loaves of French Bread like the rest of us without further persecution ? I don't know if anyone has been in prison, but the cutlery is insufficient and everyone learns to fashion a decent shiv for civilized address of their cuisine.

stuckincincy
12-05-2015, 06:36 PM
Can the man not properly slice his loaves of French Bread like the rest of us without further persecution ? I don't know if anyone has been in prison, but the cutlery is insufficient and everyone learns to fashion a decent shiv for civilized address of their cuisine.

Maybe he got one of those 20% off Bed,Bath & Beyond coupons.

Mace
12-05-2015, 07:06 PM
Maybe he got one of those 20% off Bed,Bath & Beyond coupons.

If he did, he'd sell them in the clink. Those are worth gold man to have a fluffy towel and a decent loofa, or a fragrant shampoo to lure your *****es. You make your shank from other things. Duh.

Albany,n.y.
12-05-2015, 09:13 PM
Just protecting himself from the Muslim terrorists.

Mace
12-07-2015, 09:54 PM
Thanks for appreciating the comment feldspar. I'm seeing a certain lack of people who fail to appreciate the use of a shank to address a hot steaming loaf on a plate here.

sukie
12-08-2015, 08:10 AM
I just love the word "clink"... "Hoosgow" is good too (If I said that right)

swiper
12-08-2015, 04:26 PM
Do they still have chiggers in Florida?

Mace
12-08-2015, 07:18 PM
I just love the word "clink"... "Hoosgow" is good too (If I said that right)

"hoosegow" but close enough old son for those who spent time in the pokey, shading shiv's from the screws to beat the man's time at the greybar palace.

Walk down the runway after to grab some cheap swill at a cheesy dive, farm a loose dame and properly cut your food with civilized cutlery like the snooty swells always did on their ticket to the lights. Gat em down I tell ya, pump em full of lead if they thinks their two bit mugs will ice ya when the fat hits the fire.

Hm, anyway, "clink" was always my favorite, I says.

sukie
12-09-2015, 05:35 AM
funny how that reads like the "jive" that Barbara Billingsly understood in "Airplane" ... only whiter and with a scowl.

feldspar
12-09-2015, 07:09 AM
Thanks for appreciating the comment feldspar. I'm seeing a certain lack of people who fail to appreciate the use of a shank to address a hot steaming loaf on a plate here.

I made a hot steaming loaf earlier, but it wasn't on a plate.

That's not to say that I haven't experienced people trying to serve me crap before.