PDA

View Full Version : X's crack pipe predictions...

X-Era
12-06-2015, 08:08 AM
They could be ludicrous; maybe not.

This year and off-season

Bills beat the Texans, 2 NFC teams, and the Jets and make the playoffs
Whaley is kept on
Rex is kept for another year
Dennis Thurman is fired
Pettine is fired and re-unites with Rex as our DC
Greg Roman becomes the HC of the Browns
Bills hire Cam Cameron to be our OC
Kyle Williams retires
Mario Williams is cut after refusing to re-do his deal with a pay cut
McKelvin, Lawson, and Urbik are cut
Bradham walks
Glenn is resigned to average starting LT money (9 mill per)
Bills resign Incognito
Bills sign Haloti Ngata and Courtney Upshaw
Bills draft Myles Jack (1), Carl Nassib (2), Brandon Doughty (3), Spencer Drango (4), DJ Reader (5)

On Offense

Cameron features the pass as much as the run
Tyrod remains the starter in 2016 and becomes a top 15 QB in the league
McCoy plays more in space in both the pass and run game
McCoy has more room to be shady
Sammy, Clay, and Woods excel in the revamped pass attack that throws at all levels and much more often
Sammy becomes top 10 in the league
Glenn, Icognito, Wood, Miller, and Henderson outperform expectations when the scheme relies on getting the ball out quicker with a more balanced pass/run attack.

On defense

Pettine runs a multiple scheme and runs both 3-4 and 4-3
Nagta, Dareus, and Nassib shut down the run but also rack up sacks
Myles Jack flies all over the field making sacks, tackles, and plays while Upshaw and Brown hold down the run
Hughes re-surges and runs up a nice sack total

Bills go 10-6 and make the playoffs next year. They lose in the second round of the playoffs.

TacklingDummy
12-06-2015, 10:03 AM
No Quarterback, No Playoffs, it's that simple.

Scumbag College
12-06-2015, 10:10 AM
I'd like all of that but I don't think Rex gets rid of Thurman, I think Rex is loyal to his guys.

Living in So Cal, I am a huge Myles Jack fan but I think the knee injury might get him to drop to the second. Also, Drango is the real deal as a LT prospect and probably doesn't get out of the first round.

The rest I am all in favor of.

YardRat
12-06-2015, 10:11 AM
Bills beat the Texans

One step at a time, need this one today.

Ginger Vitis
12-06-2015, 11:04 AM
I could see Roman being the next Browns HC if the 1st 3 people they offer the job to turn it down

Mr. Pink
12-06-2015, 11:13 AM
Mr. Pink's lock prediction...

Greg Roman will never be an NFL head coach.

BertSquirtgum
12-06-2015, 06:24 PM
Incognito won't be cheap.

Night Train
12-06-2015, 06:54 PM
I could see Roman being the next Browns HC if the 1st 3 people they offer the job to turn it down

According to Cleveland reporters, Pettine was hired after at least 11 people turned it down and it may have been as high as 13.

MillsapsBillsFan
12-07-2015, 11:48 AM
I'd like all of that but I don't think Rex gets rid of Thurman, I think Rex is loyal to his guys.

Living in So Cal, I am a huge Myles Jack fan but I think the knee injury might get him to drop to the second. Also, Drango is the real deal as a LT prospect and probably doesn't get out of the first round.

The rest I am all in favor of. Pettine was once one of his guys. Also I agree with you on Drango no way he goes in the 4th, also im not too sure that Nassib gets out of the first, he's been lighting it up