Our offensive gameplan should be pretty obvious by this point in the season...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Thurmal
    • Oct 2005

Our offensive gameplan should be pretty obvious by this point in the season...

Pound McCoy and Karlos, call a bunch of designed rollout passes where Taylor looks for Clay, Woods, Hogan, etc., and take five or six shots (MINIMUM) long to Sammy. It's not rocket science.
    "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."
  • cookie G
    • Mar 2003

Re: Our offensive gameplan should be pretty obvious by this point in the season...

To me, it wasn't that they ran the ball..it was how they ran the ball.

The running game plan was right out of the 1970's, something you would have seen from the Steelers, Dolphins, Raiders and the OJ era Bills.

The best part was it looked to be game specific. He knew who they had to control, who to avoid and gameplanned for it.

Comment

• Thurmal
      • Oct 2005

Re: Our offensive gameplan should be pretty obvious by this point in the season...

Originally posted by cookie G View Post
      To me, it wasn't that they ran the ball..it was how they ran the ball.

The running game plan was right out of the 1970's, something you would have seen from the Steelers, Dolphins, Raiders and the OJ era Bills.

The best part was it looked to be game specific. He knew who they had to control, who to avoid and gameplanned for it.
      I agree. Sometimes I think the run plays take a bit too long to develop, but they do seem to have success with the pulling guard sweep, as evidenced by the Gillasee run in the first half.
      "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
        • Nov 2007

they knew they needed to run more to the left as their o line is far superior there.
        I came.
        I saw.
        I conquered.

Comment

• Famous Amos
          • Jul 2013

The offensive line looked great today. Hopefully they can build on it and keep it up.
          "Hate is a lack of imagination."
          -Graham Greene

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Famous Amos View Post
            The offensive line looked great today. Hopefully they can build on it and keep it up.
            i think the thing with this team over the last two decades is that they are unbelievably inconsistent. one week they look like a playoff team, the next week they look like UB would beat them. extremely frustrating.
            I came.
            I saw.
            I conquered.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
              Legendary Zoner
              • May 2009

Hopefully, the coaching staff can keep their heads out of their asses. While keeping up good game plans like today. The Bills should be able to run the table on paper. As we saw today with the Patriots game, anything can happen on Sundays.

Comment

Working...
              X