PDA

View Full Version : Ever get laid while tailgating for Bills game? This guy did....

BertSquirtgum
12-06-2015, 06:38 PM
Classy ***** right here. Hilarious.

"
Apparently Bills fans score more than their team does…“Bills Mafia” is at it again, yet this time its’s not slamming their drunk buddies threw tables, not knocking themselves out trying to RKO a dummy, but rather having sex in public, with everyone watching, and recording. My question is, how about inside the car, or even a bathroom? But nope. These are Bills fans, Bills fans have no shame."
http://dailysnark.com/bills-fans-get-parking-lot-tailgating/

Scumbag College
12-06-2015, 06:44 PM
Nice thick booty.

SeatownBillsFan21
12-06-2015, 06:48 PM
Stay classy WNY

BertSquirtgum
12-06-2015, 06:48 PM
Got to say. Pretty jealous. Don't think I have balls big enough to do it out in the open like that.

Night Train
12-06-2015, 06:51 PM
She demanded a hotdog and one thing led to another...

BertSquirtgum
12-06-2015, 06:58 PM
Hope he's wearing a condom. Sluts like that usually are a carrier of something. Unfortunately this was a painful lesson for me from college.

OpIv37
12-06-2015, 07:20 PM
Were you going for a PCU reference with the thread title?

BertSquirtgum
12-06-2015, 07:24 PM
Were you going for a PCU reference with the thread title?

I wish I could say yes. Never even crossed my mind.

IlluminatusUIUC
12-06-2015, 07:28 PM
There was a girl two years ago who traded a BJ for a Kiko Alonso jersey. He's traded, so now she's gotta earn a Darby jersey.

Mr. Miyagi
12-06-2015, 07:32 PM
Kyle Orton is still ****ing us even after he's gone.

YardRat
12-06-2015, 07:33 PM
You mean you haven't?

BertSquirtgum
12-06-2015, 07:45 PM
You mean you haven't?

If only I could say that I have but was usually too drunk to even think about getting laid.

OpIv37
12-06-2015, 07:55 PM
I've always struggled to explain the epic insanity of a Bills tailgate to people who have never experienced it, and while stuff like this isn't exactly classy or flattering, it's the only way people will get it.

MikeInRoch
12-06-2015, 08:15 PM
I've often felt like I got screwed after attending a Bills game - but it wasn't because of something like this...

feldspar
12-06-2015, 08:52 PM
I've often felt like I got screwed after attending a Bills game - but it wasn't because of something like this...

Beat me to the punch...

DesertFox24
12-06-2015, 11:04 PM
Wow I really cannot explain that. First how much alcohol would it take to make two people not care about being seen. Second why record people having sex call the cops. What does recording it do?

Frenchman
12-07-2015, 12:27 AM
I never got into anybody's pants as a virgin nor do I plan on it as a still single woman.

Forward_Lateral
12-07-2015, 04:10 AM
So that's what FBH has been up to.

Dozerdog
12-07-2015, 06:39 AM
Hope he's wearing a condom. Sluts like that usually are a carrier of something. Unfortunately this was a painful lesson for me from college.
She was carrying an STD, butt fumbled it on the goal line.

:mbb:

tampabay25690
12-07-2015, 07:39 AM
Fans were in Tip Top form yesterday. You could tell there wasn't a game at home in a very long time....Im actually surprised to not seeing this more.
Obviously at the games the guys are horny but the girls I will say are just as bad....Seen some crazy things this year just being back to BLO less then a year!!!
And thank you for making the Tight Zubaz Yoga pants. They were all over yesterday...

SpikedLemonade
12-07-2015, 09:12 AM
Maybe it was the guy's wife or girlfriend.

HAMMER
12-07-2015, 09:46 AM
....cause that makes it right. No shame.

Victor7
12-07-2015, 09:51 AM
lol !

How much of a whore do you need to be to let some dude (even if your man) pound you in public in the cold ??

Being the guy I get it. Its a cool story to tell your boys and you are sort of the "hero". But the girl ?? .... Jeez. Tallest order whore.

Skooby
12-07-2015, 10:24 AM
I've got my head blown off just about everywhere, public and private. I'd go tanning and have things happen, lol.

gebobs
12-07-2015, 10:53 AM
Guy's wearing an Orton jersey so you know he's a stud.

OpIv37
12-07-2015, 11:03 AM
I've got my head blown off just about everywhere, public and private. I'd go tanning and have things happen, lol.

With chicks or with other dudes? Not that I care- I'm not one to judge. I just don't know any straight dudes that go tanning.

LVGrown
12-07-2015, 11:05 AM
lol !

How much of a whore do you need to be to let some dude (even if your man) pound you in public in the cold ??

Being the guy I get it. Its a cool story to tell your boys and you are sort of the "hero". But the girl ?? .... Jeez. Tallest order whore.

So hes cool, but shes a whore ... gotta love double standards. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Victor7
12-07-2015, 11:21 AM
So hes cool, but shes a whore ... gotta love double standards. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Oh common don't go prude on me.

You know that's how it works out. Not saying its fair or not but its the truth.

elroy16
12-07-2015, 12:18 PM

There's so much wrong with this.

LVGrown
12-07-2015, 12:32 PM

I think it's you being the prude by calling her a whore for getting some in the parking lot. Two consenting ass adults ****ing in the parking lot. Probably not their finest moment, but it sure as hell doesn't make her a whore and him a stud.

Skooby
12-07-2015, 12:41 PM
With chicks or with other dudes? Not that I care- I'm not one to judge. I just don't know any straight dudes that go tanning.

This was when tanning was cool, about 25 years ago (when you were about 8). Chicks.

Victor7
12-07-2015, 01:00 PM
I think it's you being the prude by calling her a whore for getting some in the parking lot. Two consenting ass adults ****ing in the parking lot. Probably not their finest moment, but it sure as hell doesn't make her a whore and him a stud.

lol

That's gotta be the first time calling someone a whore is labeled as prude but ok. Or was it sarcasm ? Cant tell.

- - - Updated - - -

There's so much wrong with this.

For example?

BertSquirtgum
12-07-2015, 01:21 PM

You're right. She's the whore because without her consent nothing would be happening.

DesertFox24
12-07-2015, 01:26 PM
They are both idiots and should and hopefully were arrested and now have to register as sex offenders

elroy16
12-07-2015, 01:30 PM
lol

That's gotta be the first time calling someone a whore is labeled as prude but ok. Or was it sarcasm ? Cant tell.

- - - Updated - - -

For example?

The attitude of, it's not fair or right, but that's how it is, so whatever, is what I was referring too.

I can just imagine a republican using that same response to the question, "What are you thoughts on women making 77 cents versus a dollar for a man doing the same work?"

Actually I take that back, a republican is going to think that is fair because they don't think women are as smart as men.

I digress, but I think you can see what I mean. You're comment wasn't as bad as as the wage gap example I used, but it's in the same ballpark.

BertSquirtgum
12-07-2015, 01:32 PM
They are both idiots and should and hopefully were arrested and now have to register as sex offenders

Oh come on. Two young kids probably making out prior to this act, getting caught up in the moment. **** that.

Mr. Miyagi
12-07-2015, 01:54 PM
Jersey Shore?

Mr. Miyagi
12-07-2015, 01:57 PM
Now you're being the prude. Sex offenders? C'mon. Banned to live in a trailer park forever maybe, but not a sexual offense.

Dozerdog
12-07-2015, 02:49 PM

I would say they are both whores

tampabay25690
12-07-2015, 02:55 PM

Just being a Bills fan he's a Stud....

YardRat
12-07-2015, 03:11 PM

:lmao:

coastal
12-07-2015, 03:40 PM
Have no problem with this display whatsoever!

Good for them.

SpikedLemonade
12-07-2015, 05:06 PM
Some men and women get turned on by doing it in quasi-public. My ex-wife was that way.

mdcas22
12-07-2015, 06:27 PM
alcohol i'm sure was involved and both got a little tipsy and we all no how we get when drunk, It doesn't look like they were around 1000 people only the ones sneaking up to catch them ( and they were woman) is what I seen.

DesertFox24
12-07-2015, 07:12 PM
Oh come on. Two young kids probably making out prior to this act, getting caught up in the moment. **** that.

If they were in their car fine, but out in public in front of kids draws the line for me.

DesertFox24
12-07-2015, 07:15 PM
Now you're being the prude. Sex offenders? C'mon. Banned to live in a trailer park forever maybe, but not a sexual offense.

I have kids so sorry if I do not agree with the college frat thought that having a sex show is a cool thing to do. Like I said if they were in there car and me and kids passed them that is my bad but what they are doing is not in any way acceptable to me.

Mr. Cynical
12-07-2015, 07:43 PM
Nice thick booty.

Meh. Me like mine nice and taught and perky. ;)

BertSquirtgum
12-07-2015, 08:10 PM
If they were in their car fine, but out in public in front of kids draws the line for me.

I would bet my life this happened after most people were already in the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh. Me like mine nice and taught and perky. ;)

No way man. I like to see those waves flowing.

DesertFox24
12-07-2015, 10:13 PM
I would bet my life this happened after most people were already in the game.

- - - Updated - - -

No way man. I like to see those waves flowing.

Does that in anyway make the matter less offensive?

Bottom line is that is by definition of the law a sex act, is prosecutable, and if found guilty they will have to register as sex criminals and go door to door and introduce themselves to all their neighbors.

This is the time frame we live in and the thought process of the elected officials of all levels of government.

Now on a personal note I am a conservative constitutionalist and I do not believe in telling people what to do our how to live their life, but at some point you have to draw a line. My line happens to be sexual acts in public as demonstrated by that couple. If they were in their car and got arrested I would side with them as long as the car was not right next to a crowded children's playground on public land.

DesertFox24
12-07-2015, 10:17 PM
I am not sure th age range of the median poster here but as you get older and have kids your values change. There are certain things I do not want my 6 or 3 year old to see at this point in their life. As they get older that filter gets smaller and smaller, but the sex talk with a 3 or 6 year old.

I would rather go down The falls in a wooden barrel then answer those questions or try and explain it. Anyone with a three year old knows exactly what I am talking about.

coastal
12-08-2015, 04:12 AM
I am a conservative constitutionalistso you're an a$$hole... got it.

kscdogbillsfan1221
12-08-2015, 06:17 AM
so you're an a$$hole... got it.

yet you're the one calling hims an a$$hole despite him not attacking you..... so who's the a%%hole, him or you?

coastal
12-08-2015, 07:18 AM
Mental a-game right here...

Dr. Lecter
12-08-2015, 08:04 AM
I don't Coastal has denied being one.

Difference is, he's the kind of ******* people like

Yasgur's Farm
12-08-2015, 10:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn5D5_0iYy0

DesertFox24
12-10-2015, 08:17 AM
so you're an a$$hole... got it.

Not sure I catch your drift here. That point had more to do with me being a believer in a small federal government, the government not telling me how to live, not country building, and not using our military as the global police force (I work for the DoD and am a Gov civilian). I also believe weed should be legal even though I have never smoked it in my life (just no desire).

I believe you have conservative and republican as being one in the same, which is incorrect.

justasportsfan
12-10-2015, 09:35 AM
Is this what they mean by Shady needing to hit the hole????

:idunno: