PDA

View Full Version : McCoy to teammates: I need you this week

ghz in pittsburgh
12-08-2015, 12:23 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000597114/article/lesean-mccoy-to-bills-teammates-i-need-you-this-week?campaign=Twitter_atn

Not surprised considering who he is. Just hope he comes out of next Sunday healthy.

I do believe the Bills have a better chance to win a road game at Eagles next week. McCoy is an important piece of Eagles offense before and Kelly is not changing his offense; McCoy should give Rex and D players all the small points of Kelly's offense that may not be present on tape - especially the pace, etc. Rob Rex should also help on that side.

I do worry about the Redskins game though. Winning two weeks in a row on the road is hard for an average team like the Bills. The Bills may have done it once in the last decade. Redskins can really surprise with their offensive line and running game.

Victor7
12-08-2015, 12:34 PM
Shady is gonna wanna light up 200 on the Eagles.

I wonder if Chip will put special emphasis on McCoy and if that can be used to our favor. Maybe he'll be so obsessed with not being embarrassed by 25 that we might have some opportunities elsewhere with SW and Clay while they go overlooked.

Turf
12-08-2015, 12:43 PM
To bad they don't want it that bad every week, for us the fans, and themselves.

trapezeus
12-08-2015, 12:58 PM
redskins line looked pretty bad against the cowboys. that should be a blueprint on how to wreak havoc. Unfortunately, the bills have injuries up and down the defense at this point.

let's see how the team does vs eagles first. the see what roster we will have for redskins

Victor7
12-08-2015, 03:32 PM
redskins line looked pretty bad against the cowboys. that should be a blueprint on how to wreak havoc. Unfortunately, the bills have injuries up and down the defense at this point.

let's see how the team does vs eagles first. the see what roster we will have for redskins

YardRat
12-08-2015, 06:04 PM
If I'm Chip Kelly I'm adjusting the offense a little bit and running the hell out of Demarco Murray right up the gut of the Bills defense. IMO he's more likely to rack up 200 yards on Rex than Shady is on Chip.

Shady may want a little revenge, but don't think for a second Kelly doesn't want to prove to the world that his new toy was the right choice.

Mace
12-08-2015, 08:05 PM
I don't know. Ryan has this team on a rollercoaster. Maybe McCoy fires them up because they think he plays hurt, or maybe they come out as motivated as when playing the Giants because they think he's a big money priss. Crapshoot.

stuckincincy
12-08-2015, 09:23 PM
If I'm Chip Kelly I'm adjusting the offense a little bit and running the hell out of Demarco Murray right up the gut of the Bills defense. IMO he's more likely to rack up 200 yards on Rex than Shady is on Chip.

Shady may want a little revenge, but don't think for a second Kelly doesn't want to prove to the world that his new toy was the right choice.

If I were Kelly I'd safety and corner blitz with regularity.

alohabillsfan
12-09-2015, 04:22 AM
I like the next two game line up for this team. Two decent but beatable teams on the road, this is what the bills need to earn a playoff spot! That's right, it needs to be earned and instill the winning confidence of this team! Go buffalo!

ghz in pittsburgh
12-09-2015, 06:05 AM
More proof McCoy should give Rex & Thurman something this week.

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2015/12/09/nfl-lesean-mccoy-buffalo-bills