PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream last night

Mr. Miyagi
12-09-2015, 01:13 PM
The Bills ran the table to a 10-6 record, went on the road to beat the Broncos (doable), somehow advanced to the Super Bowl against the Cardinals. I was all worried about how the media would be hyping we'll lose another Super Bowl, but then we won and Tyrod became the newest superstar.

I woke up and my pants were heavily damped. :couch:

Buffalogic
12-09-2015, 01:19 PM
LOL. Me and my friends back in AZ have been calling for a Bills-Cards Superbowl since the offseason

Victor7
12-09-2015, 03:38 PM
There aren't enough words to describe what I would do to go to that Super Bowl if your dreams indeed come true.

Fun fact or sort of. I'm gonna be in Denver for wild card weekend. Who knows. Maybe I'll get to see us play in the post season.

OpIv37
12-09-2015, 04:13 PM
Who knows. Maybe I'll get to see us play in the post season.

That's what this year's high school sophomores have been saying their entire lives.

coastal
12-09-2015, 08:26 PM
Bills' fans are strange.

THRILLHO
12-09-2015, 09:32 PM
I've had lots of dreams about The Bills. But in every single one, they lost. It usually caused me to wake up in a bad mood.

GvilleBills
12-10-2015, 07:06 AM
I had a dream I met Shady at a restaurant and got a pic with him. Woke up before I saw if he left the wait staff a tip...

BertSquirtgum
12-10-2015, 08:15 AM
The Bills ran the table to a 10-6 record, went on the road to beat the Broncos (doable), somehow advanced to the Super Bowl against the Cardinals. I was all worried about how the media would be hyping we'll lose another Super Bowl, but then we won and Tyrod became the newest superstar.

I woke up and my pants were heavily damped. :couch:

I think you meant you had a wet dream.

Thurmal
12-10-2015, 08:53 AM
The only vivid dreams I have involve me missing an important exam (or forgetting to go to a class altogether for an entire semester) and then not graduating from the college I graduated from 9 years ago.

Victor7
12-10-2015, 09:04 AM
That's what this year's high school sophomores have been saying their entire lives.

I know man. I was 18 the last time they made the post season. I spent my entire 20's watching them **** it up in more ways than anyone could ever fathom. I have 2 kids now and this guys still can't give me the joy of a playoff game.

Its been too long man.

Joe Fo Sho
12-10-2015, 09:38 AM
The only vivid dreams I have involve me missing an important exam (or forgetting to go to a class altogether for an entire semester) and then not graduating from the college I graduated from 9 years ago.

That's actually a pretty common dream, I've had the same one a couple times. There's probably a reason for it. That dream, a dream where I can't stop my teeth from falling out, and nightmares about whales are the recurring dreams I have.

Buffalogic
12-10-2015, 09:39 AM
I know man. I was 18 the last time they made the post season. I spent my entire 20's watching them **** it up in more ways than anyone could ever fathom. I have 2 kids now and this guys still can't give me the joy of a playoff game.

Its been too long man.
We're going this year!

feldspar
12-10-2015, 04:30 PM

They were saying that beginning at the first day of their lives?

Talented group who really should have graduated from college already.

Busting your chops aside, college kids haven't really seen the Bills make the playoffs their entire lives...not really.

Thurmal
12-10-2015, 04:33 PM
That's actually a pretty common dream, I've had the same one a couple times. There's probably a reason for it. That dream, a dream where I can't stop my teeth from falling out, and nightmares about whales are the recurring dreams I have.
I have the teeth falling out dream as well. I've read that it's a manifestation of job stress. Uhh, I guess I can buy that.

stuckincincy
12-11-2015, 10:37 AM
I have the teeth falling out dream as well. I've read that it's a manifestation of job stress. Uhh, I guess I can buy that.

No sale!

Serious heart problems can make 'em drop like flies. :biggrin: (minus the choppers) :p: