PDA

View Full Version : McCoy chips Chip

stuckincincy
12-09-2015, 02:15 PM
..."A sampling of McCoy's responses to questions about Kelly:

"Chip don't mean nothing. I don't owe him anything."

On why he wouldn't pick up the phone when Kelly called: "He can't say s---."

On if he'll shake Kelly's hand: "He can't shake s---." :dance3:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000597746/article/mccoy-fires-back-at-chip-kelly-turns-down-hand-shake

IlluminatusUIUC
12-09-2015, 02:25 PM
Just embarrass him on the field, LeSean.

casdhf
12-09-2015, 03:22 PM
Shady trying to keep quite (and failing because he is shady) should tell you how horrible it must be to be around Chip Kelly. I'm hoping the Eagles lay down.

justasportsfan
12-10-2015, 12:53 PM
Chip Kelly apologizes for handling LeSean McCoy trade wrong way

"I would apologize for that. It didn't happen the right way."

Kelly said he'd shake McCoy's hand because he respects his former running back.

"I understand where he's coming from," Kelly said. "If he doesn't want to shake my hand, I understand that. But I'll always shake his hand. If he extends his hand, I'll always shake his hand. I have great respect for him as a player.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/chip-kelly-apologizes-for-handling-lesean-mccoy-trade-wrong-way-173607663.html

I think McCoy should accept apology and then rush for 200 yards and 3 td's

Buffalogic
12-10-2015, 02:06 PM
The video on bb.com is real funny watching the reporter next to him react when he says that.

jimmifli
12-10-2015, 02:32 PM
There were a lot of people saying Demarco + Kiko > Shady. That did look pretty good on paper.

And Kiko may stay healthy and have a long career after Shady is thrown to the scrap heap, but for now, this trade was a huge win for us and a massive loss for them.

stuckincincy
12-10-2015, 02:48 PM
There were a lot of people saying Demarco + Kiko > Shady. That did look pretty good on paper.

And Kiko may stay healthy and have a long career after Shady is thrown to the scrap heap, but for now, this trade was a huge win for us and a massive loss for them.

PHI is up there is rushing stats:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/stats/teamsort/nfl/year-2015-season-regular-category-rushing-type-offense

YardRat
12-11-2015, 05:25 PM

There was a Philly sports guy on local radio this AM, and apparently the Eagle fans have the same opinion of Kiko as some had around here...he chuck and ducks way too much, misses tackles, opens up holes, etc...and many agree they probably got the raw end of the deal.

That being said it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see Murray have a monster game this week.

stuckincincy
12-14-2015, 08:53 AM
Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding. - Bible, 'Proverbs' 17:28

or as rephrased at a later date,

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain (1835-1910).

:kid:

IlluminatusUIUC
12-15-2015, 03:23 PM
Yeah from what I've heard McCoy is being incredibly childish about the situation. I suppose as a native son of Pennsylvania it would hurt more to be traded away from there, but supposedly he hung up on Kelly when the latter called to discuss the situation and then pouted when the Bills lost.