PDA

View Full Version : Week 14: Bills Vs. Eagles Predictions

BillsImpossible
12-12-2015, 02:11 PM
Bills 30
Eagles 17

I still can't believe Chip Kelly traded Shady.

Neither can the Eagles.

Let's roll, Buffalo.

Boomstick
12-12-2015, 02:15 PM
Bills 30
Eagles 13

I just don't see the Eagles scoring much, they won't have the ball much... I'm thinking we do serious ground and pound, so we win the possession battle.

YardRat
12-12-2015, 02:56 PM
This game worries me. Too many injuries, Buffalo is too inconsistent, going on the road. The Chipster wants to win this just as badly, if not moreso, as Shady. Philly is going to drop at least a thirty-burger on us, with Murray seeing end zone maybe three times all on his own. Don't think for a second that Kelly doesn't want to prove he made the right moves at RB. I don't think our offense will be able to keep up.

Philly 37, Buffalo 27, and it really won't be that close.

BillsImpossible
12-12-2015, 03:47 PM
I don't think our offense will be able to keep up.

If the Bills can score 30 points against Houston's 7th ranked defense, they can hang more than 27 points against the league's 26th rated defense.

37 points for Philly? Where did you pull that out of?

The Eagles recently got blown out by the Lions (45-14) and Tampa Bay (45-17).

They even lost to the Dolphins!

TacklingDummy
12-12-2015, 03:54 PM
Bills 3
eagles 23

YardRat
12-12-2015, 03:57 PM
If the Bills can score 30 points against Houston's 7th ranked defense, they can hang more than 27 points against the league's 26th rated defense.

37 points for Philly? Where did you pull that out of?

The Eagles recently got blown out by the Lions (45-14) and Tampa Bay (45-17).

They even lost to the Dolphins!

We lost to the Jaguars, Giants and Chiefs...and barely beat Tennessee. Philly beat New England, Buffalo didn't. I don't like this match-up. Murray is going to have a field day. Taylor is due to throw a pic (or two).

BillsImpossible
12-12-2015, 04:02 PM
Bills 3
eagles 23

That's bulletin board material.

BillsImpossible
12-12-2015, 04:09 PM
We lost to the Jaguars, Giants and Chiefs...and barely beat Tennessee. Philly beat New England, Buffalo didn't. I don't like this match-up. Murray is going to have a field day. Taylor is due to throw a pic (or two).

68% of the betting public disagrees.

https://www.sportsinsights.com/betting-trends/nfl-betting-trends/

Famous Amos
12-12-2015, 04:11 PM
This game worries me. Too many injuries, Buffalo is too inconsistent, going on the road. The Chipster wants to win this just as badly, if not moreso, as Shady. Philly is going to drop at least a thirty-burger on us, with Murray seeing end zone maybe three times all on his own. Don't think for a second that Kelly doesn't want to prove he made the right moves at RB. I don't think our offense will be able to keep up.

Murray? Naw. If Matthews plays, he'll see the endzone more.

sudzy
12-12-2015, 04:12 PM
68% of the betting public disagrees.

https://www.sportsinsights.com/betting-trends/nfl-betting-trends/

I bet about 99% of the betting public liked New England last week

Famous Amos
12-12-2015, 04:13 PM
My predictions have zero beari g onany actual game outcomes. Right?

Bills 34
Eagles 24

BillsImpossible
12-12-2015, 04:22 PM
I bet about 99% of the betting public liked New England last week

Highest I saw last week was 75% for the Pats.

82% think the Patriots will defeat the Texans.

https://legacy.sportsinsights.com/BuildGraphs/SmallGraph.aspx/1-12/13/2015-125-spct-u.gif

Mace
12-12-2015, 05:15 PM
Eagles 23 Bills 21.

JJ Watt shows up again inexplicably in an Eagles uniform as their punter and maintains a 55 yard net average on his kicks, always making the tackles. It doesn't stop him from being on the Bills sideline to help Roman call plays, still in an Eagles uniform, he's not a biased man.

The Bills are driving for the winning score, with 20 seconds left at the Eagles 15, when Taylor calls a play, suddenly shrieks as if seeing a vision of doom in the stands, and flees the other way out the back of his own endzone, flinging the ball over his shoulder as he sprints, into the arms of Kiko Alonso, who wrecks both acl's falling to the turf to hold the ball.

Taylor just keeps running, down the tunnel, through the exit, past the bus, out the lot, screaming, and is next seen in 5 years with a catchy hit as a pop star on Sri Lanka television.

McCoy runs with a vengeance, shattering records, rushing to the red zone on every play from scrimmage where he's given the ball, but loses the ball every time when he glances at Chip Kelly and remembers his favorite Philly Steak hangout, despite Watt trying to teach him how to focus. McCoy does however punt for a 53 yard net average.

I sure hope I'm wrong, but I'll want to buy Tyrod's album.

YardRat
12-12-2015, 05:34 PM
I was going to go with that ^ also, but changed my mind at the last minute.

Famous Amos
12-12-2015, 06:57 PM
Eagles 23 Bills 21.

JJ Watt shows up again inexplicably in an Eagles uniform as their punter and maintains a 55 yard net average on his kicks, always making the tackles. It doesn't stop him from being on the Bills sideline to help Roman call plays, still in an Eagles uniform, he's not a biased man.

The Bills are driving for the winning score, with 20 seconds left at the Eagles 15, when Taylor calls a play, suddenly shrieks as if seeing a vision of doom in the stands, and flees the other way out the back of his own endzone, flinging the ball over his shoulder as he sprints, into the arms of Kiko Alonso, who wrecks both acl's falling to the turf to hold the ball.

Taylor just keeps running, down the tunnel, through the exit, past the bus, out the lot, screaming, and is next seen in 5 years with a catchy hit as a pop star on Sri Lanka television.

McCoy runs with a vengeance, shattering records, rushing to the red zone on every play from scrimmage where he's given the ball, but loses the ball every time when he glances at Chip Kelly and remembers his favorite Philly Steak hangout, despite Watt trying to teach him how to focus. McCoy does however punt for a 53 yard net average.

I sure hope I'm wrong, but I'll want to buy Tyrod's album.
I enjoyed this fiction.

Mace
12-12-2015, 07:03 PM
I enjoyed this fiction.

Well thanks, but I really do think I'll want to buy Tyrod's album.

BertSquirtgum
12-12-2015, 09:16 PM
Bills - 0
Eagles - 56

sukie
12-12-2015, 09:31 PM
Bills 17 Eagles 28

paladin warrior
12-12-2015, 09:36 PM
Bills 48
Eagles 9

Joe Fo Sho
12-12-2015, 09:54 PM
Bills by 1.

Oaf
12-12-2015, 09:55 PM
Kiko will get a leaping pick and I won't be too mad.