• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mace
    Haha...yeah you think so ?
    • Mar 2013

McCoy's postgame.

Evidently ticked off Buffalo and Philly media waiting by his locker. Stood there, took his time dressing, turned, said no comment and walked out.

• Mr. Cynical
    Maybe?
    • Oct 2003

Re: McCoy's postgame.

Originally posted by Mace View Post
    Evidently ticked off Buffalo and Philly media waiting by his locker. Stood there, took his time dressing, turned, said no comment and walked out.

Thanks for this. Needed the laugh.

(just to add - think he would do that on a Belichick coached team?)

Comment

• Mace
      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical View Post
      (just to add - think he would do that on a Belichick coached team?)
      Yep. that's why he'll never be on one.

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

Unfortunate if true. Maybe he should sit down and watch the 30 for 30 and learn something from Norwood.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
          Maybe?
          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
          Unfortunate if true. Maybe he should sit down and watch the 30 for 30 and learn something from Norwood.
          It's true - saw the clip

Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy averaged 3.7 yards per carry Sunday during his team’s 23-20 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles at Lincoln Financial Field. His postgame discussion with the media lasted about 3...
          Last edited by Mr. Cynical; 12-13-2015, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• Mace
            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
            Ryan should have the whole team do it, with a bunch of guys in gold jackets sitting there. Biggest one who should pay attention is Ryan imho.

Comment

• kingJofNYC
              • Sep 2009

He's a diva.

Comment

• feldspar
                • Mar 2007

I'd walk away, too.

The media has done nothing but hound him constantly about chip Kelly and the trade, which WAS handled poorly...he should have said "no comment" from the beginning. The whole story was contrived like a wet dream by the sensationalized media, and McCoy played right into their hands by trying to be honest about it...whether he was right or wrong is beside the point IMO. He should not have played that game publicly in the first place, no matter who was trying to prompt him to do so.

It was WAY overdone a while back, and there is just no way to smooth it over at this point. Further elaboration would be further stupidity at this point.

Now the story is that McCoy refused to talk after the game, so there STILL is a story. Thank God, right? Can't win either way. People want to exploit the perceived problem for their own entertainment, and that's anyways been the issue.

All these type of things just take away from the game itself...you know, the game.
                Last edited by feldspar; 12-14-2015, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• sdbillsfan2
                  • Apr 2005

I'm not sure I really give a rats a** about it. I'm more concerned about how many more years this poor excuse of a team will keep us waiting for the playoffs. I'm more concerned about how long before theres a massive shakeup at OBD.
                  Im more concerned that Buffalo will slide even further behind the AFC easts other teams.
                  So as far as Shady goes .....who cares at this point in another wasted season?
                  JFK challenged NASA to put a man on the moon. They got the job in less time then its taken the Bills to see the playoffs.
                  In 9 gears the Eagle landed ...in 16 years we still suck bad enough to be out of it by week 13.

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "

Comment

• Topas
                    German smartass
                    • Feb 2014

Originally posted by sdbillsfan2 View Post
                    I'm not sure I really give a rats a** about it. I'm more concerned about how many more years this poor excuse of a team will keep us waiting for the playoffs. I'm more concerned about how long before theres a massive shakeup at OBD.
                    Im more concerned that Buffalo will slide even further behind the AFC easts other teams.
                    So as far as Shady goes .....who cares at this point in another wasted season?
                    JFK challenged NASA to put a man on the moon. They got the job in less time then its taken the Bills to see the playoffs.
                    In 9 gears the Eagle landed ...in 16 years we still suck bad enough to be out of it by week 13.
                    Ouch ....

Comment

• GreedoII
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Mace View Post

very obvious he doesn't want to be here. He wants to go back there and would if he could...

Comment

• Victor7
                        • Jul 2013

Quick raise of hands. How many of you knew we would lose the game as soon as the reports of Shady telling the guys "I need you this week" surfaced

Raises hand

We just don't know how to win.

Comment

• EDS
                          • Jan 2003

The Bills big off-season acquisitions, Rex, McCoy, and Harvin have created more drama off the field they they have on the field.

Comment

• gebobs
                            One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
                            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by EDS View Post
                            The Bills big off-season acquisitions, Rex, McCoy, and Harvin have created more drama off the field they they have on the field.
                            I agree with Rex and Harvin, but McCoy? I would be pissed too if my teammates laid an egg like that playing in front of his former fans who were booing him at every chance. How many of his runs were called back for holds and such? How many drives were stopped because our quarterback throws a ball 30 yards deep when three would have been enough?

Why is this even a thread?
                            Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• jamze132
                              • Jun 2003

Shady would have had over 100 if not for a couple of holding calls...

Comment

Working...
                              X