PDA

View Full Version : Rex post eagles game comments

Mr. Cynical
12-13-2015, 04:38 PM
"We are the better team."

How many times has he said this after each loss? I don't know for sure, but I really think it's been every single time.

No Rex, you're not. You get to say than when you have a winning record and get to the playoffs, which isn't going to happen with you here, so stop saying it. It just shows how he's not a good HC. Might be a great guy, but as a coach, not so much.

YardRat
12-13-2015, 04:42 PM
I kinda figured he wasn't too bright to begin with, but he may actually be more clueless than Marrone, which is saying a lot.

Novacane
12-13-2015, 04:43 PM
I hate that kind of crap. If you're the better team beat your opponent.

Mr. Cynical
12-13-2015, 04:45 PM
I kinda figured he wasn't too bright to begin with, but he may actually be more clueless than Marrone, which is saying a lot.

Also noticing that he's using "we" instead of "me" lately when it comes to taking the blame. Wonder if he's feeling the heat and is trying to deflect (obviously not an effective plan, but like you said, maybe he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer)

SpikedLemonade
12-13-2015, 04:45 PM
He made Buffalo relevant.

Stop criticizing him.

sdbillsfan2
12-13-2015, 04:47 PM
He should be saying "We were a better team until I took over " I'll be so happy when they can his a** .Only problem is the Pegulas won't do it fast enough.

Mace
12-13-2015, 04:49 PM
He should be saying "We were a better team until I took over " I'll be so happy when they can his a** .Only problem is the Pegulas won't do it fast enough.

They'll believe what he keeps talking a lot longer than we did.

Turf
12-13-2015, 04:53 PM
No sacks again if I'm not mistaken? Yeah we were much better.

starrymessenger
12-13-2015, 05:00 PM
Yeah ok so maybe not a great HC but have you ever seen a better carnival barker?

Owen DeBoard
12-13-2015, 05:01 PM
No sacks again if I'm not mistaken? Yeah we were much better.

Mario had a sack that gave the offense a chance to tie the game or win it but the offense cant seem to ever find a way when its in their hands.

kingJofNYC
12-13-2015, 05:08 PM
He's right, we probably have the better talent, too bad the coaches underutilize the roster.

HHURRICANE
12-13-2015, 05:11 PM
He made Buffalo relevant.

Stop criticizing him.

Pegula made us relevant!

DraftBoy
12-13-2015, 05:14 PM
I just get annoyed whenever I hear him speak or hear people talk about him. His antics are tired and his coaching style lacks discipline which won't work in today's NFL. We hired the biggest name HC this past offseason but that's because he also has the biggest mouth.

ct bills fan
12-13-2015, 05:19 PM
We all bought into Rex, well at least most of us, but God I miss Schwartz now.

trapezeus
12-13-2015, 05:20 PM
A decent coach would have stopped the penalty problem from week 1 by week 4.

And someone one watching last weeks Eagles game would have said, " no st errors. This team sucks and that's how they win". And he lets thigpen give the game away

hohuli did flip the game by hitting the Eagles mercilessly then hitting us in second half. But on paper we should have run away with this game.

Tear this down and stop having a marketer find gimmicks and build a long term program. Sabres proved me that buffalo can see a long term plan when it's clear.

Buffalogic
12-13-2015, 05:23 PM
Mario had a sack that gave the offense a chance to tie the game or win it but the offense cant seem to ever find a way when its in their hands.
Yup they lost both pats games and this one when they could have won them on final drive. Offense is bad when it's crunch time.

Bill Cody
12-13-2015, 06:53 PM
I officially hate Rex

Mace
12-13-2015, 06:55 PM
I just get annoyed whenever I hear him speak or hear people talk about him. His antics are tired and his coaching style lacks discipline which won't work in today's NFL. We hired the biggest name HC this past offseason but that's because he also has the biggest mouth.

I'm always trying to say that with way too many more words, yes.

justasportsfan
12-13-2015, 07:53 PM
We were also better than the Giants and jags. If you can't beat teams you say you're better than then that means the coach sucks

Turf
12-13-2015, 07:56 PM
Yup they lost both pats games and this one when they could have won them on final drive. Offense is bad when it's crunch time.

They have to call in plays during the two minute drill. And if they're down at the end of the game, no hurry. Inside 7 minute, 5 minutes, whatever, run the ****ing play clock to zero. These coaching should be fired ASAP. Anyone that doesn't understand this simple concept shouldn't be coaching an NFL team.

Mace
12-13-2015, 08:17 PM
They have to call in plays during the two minute drill. And if they're down at the end of the game, no hurry. Inside 7 minute, 5 minutes, whatever, run the ****ing play clock to zero. These coaching should be fired ASAP. Anyone that doesn't understand this simple concept shouldn't be coaching an NFL team.

I haven't even said anything about that. They plant at the line and use time while Taylor tries to read the defense. They have to have a convoluted playcalling system dependent on too many reads. They can't have a 2 min offense or call plays ahead of time.

Mr. Cynical
12-14-2015, 10:56 PM
A decent coach would have stopped the penalty problem from week 1 by week 4.

Yup. That's why Rex isn't even a decent coach. Same story wherever he goes.