X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ginger Vitis
    • Feb 2009

On Philly talk radio

Over the next 3 days Eagles fans will be happy and upbeat for sure.. But will any Eagles fans bring up that Chip Kelly wasted 2 timeouts challenging 2 calls that were very unlikely to be overturned? Especially the Watkins catch where Sammy clearly had 2 feet in.. Very Rex Ryanesque
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: On Philly talk radio

Originally posted by Ginger Vitis View Post
    Over the next 3 days Eagles fans will be happy and upbeat for sure.. But will any Eagles fans bring up that Chip Kelly wasted 2 timeouts challenging 2 calls that were very unlikely to be overturned? Especially the Watkins catch where Sammy clearly had 2 feet in.. Very Rex Ryanesque
    Was McKelvins blown interception the other challenge? The tip of the ball clearly hit the ground. I have no idea why it wasn't overturned.

Comment

• Mace
      Haha...yeah you think so ?
      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Ginger Vitis View Post
      I'd rather be questioning calls from a win. Won't be paying much more attention to Philly though, would prefer to have their problems, they can still win their division.

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by TacklingDummy View Post
        Was McKelvins blown interception the other challenge? The tip of the ball clearly hit the ground. I have no idea why it wasn't overturned.
        Mike Carey eloquently explained why that was a interception

Comment

Working...
        X