PDA

View Full Version : On Philly talk radio

Ginger Vitis
12-13-2015, 04:51 PM
Over the next 3 days Eagles fans will be happy and upbeat for sure.. But will any Eagles fans bring up that Chip Kelly wasted 2 timeouts challenging 2 calls that were very unlikely to be overturned? Especially the Watkins catch where Sammy clearly had 2 feet in.. Very Rex Ryanesque

TacklingDummy
12-13-2015, 04:54 PM
Over the next 3 days Eagles fans will be happy and upbeat for sure.. But will any Eagles fans bring up that Chip Kelly wasted 2 timeouts challenging 2 calls that were very unlikely to be overturned? Especially the Watkins catch where Sammy clearly had 2 feet in.. Very Rex Ryanesque
Was McKelvins blown interception the other challenge? The tip of the ball clearly hit the ground. I have no idea why it wasn't overturned.

Mace
12-13-2015, 04:56 PM

I'd rather be questioning calls from a win. Won't be paying much more attention to Philly though, would prefer to have their problems, they can still win their division.

Ginger Vitis
12-13-2015, 05:14 PM
Was McKelvins blown interception the other challenge? The tip of the ball clearly hit the ground. I have no idea why it wasn't overturned.

Mike Carey eloquently explained why that was a interception