X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Turf
    • Jul 2002

Why Wait?

Rex is a fraud. Roman sucks. I know its not my money. I don't know what's guaranteed.
    All I do know is that this team will never get where its wants to be with these two, and the moron running the defense.
    Every year we wait to fire this entire coaching staff and even front office, are years wasted.
    Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Why Wait?

Roman I can keep. He has a very unexperienced qb . His OL is injury plagued. Get him a better OL ,.

Rex ruined the defense.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Turf
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan View Post
      Roman I can keep. He has a very unexperienced qb . His OL is injury plagued. Get him a better OL ,.

Rex ruined the defense.
      Romans play calling and the lack of his clock management skills make him disposable to me, and worthless as an OC.
      Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Mace
        Haha...yeah you think so ?
        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Turf View Post
        Romans play calling and the lack of his clock management skills make him disposable to me, and worthless as an OC.
        Dunno Roman is the one managing the clock and Lee runs the passing game.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

I'm not going to blame the coaches for the players lack of productivity. It's not Romans fault Tyrod overthrew his target by 10 yards.

Comment

• Novacane
            • Jul 2002

Continuity. That is what they what they will preach.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
              Peterman Sucks!
              • Mar 2006

Continuity for continuity is important even if you're going backwards because continuity.

As I've said this franchise is staring at 20 years of no playoffs, with no guarantee to get there then either, because of well, continuity!

Comment

• Turf
                • Jul 2002

I say we give Ryan 16 Tops Subs, 2 bags of chips, and half liter of Pop, and get him the **** out of here.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                  • May 2009

Rex just needs to be fired for failing to deliver even a top 5 defense. Complete ineptitude as a coach.

Comment

• Oaf
                    Do you read what you write?
                    • Jun 2007

Originally posted by TacklingDummy View Post
                    I'm not going to blame the coaches for the players lack of productivity. It's not Romans fault Tyrod overthrew his target by 10 yards.
                    There's no creativity or effectiveness to the routes. It's verticals or bust.

Comment

• Historian
                      2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                      • Dec 2002

Fire Ryan?

Puh!

They'll end up hiring his brother as HC.

Comment

• GreedoII
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Turf View Post
                        Rex is a fraud. Roman sucks. I know its not my money. I don't know what's guaranteed.
                        All I do know is that this team will never get where its wants to be with these two, and the moron running the defense.
                        Every year we wait to fire this entire coaching staff and even front office, are years wasted.
                        It's the Patriots fault...

Comment

• gebobs
                          One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
                          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan View Post
                          Roman I can keep. He has a very unexperienced qb . His OL is injury plagued. Get him a better OL.
                          If that's the case, then why the eff are we throwing the ball 30 yards downfield on third and a few to go? Ridiculous play calling.
                          Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                            My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                            • Apr 2004

The O-line needs upgrades. Wood is mediocre, Miller might be good in the future but is struggling, Mills is not ever going to start anywhere except on this team, Kouandjio is a bust, and our starting tackles are mediocre. Mediocre O-line = mediocre offense. One of the biggest reasons we have the #4 rushing offense is Tyrod Taylor's scrambles that count as rushes in the NFL stats rankings. Tyrod does not deliver the ball on time. He is not throwing the ball on the receiver's break like good QB's do. He throws after they are open and it's often too late. ....and our FB can't stay still before the ball is snapped.... and our #6 receiver thinks he's playing in the CFL...
                            The defense is sorely lacking in the middle of the field. We miss Kyle, Aaron, and Nigel and our MLB's are mediocre anyway.
                            We keep taking terrible penalties at exactly the time when a play needs to be made. Too many penalties and mediocre play...
                            These things have been true all year, in every game whether we win or lose, except maybe the first Miami game.
                            Much of this falls on the coaching staff but this is more an issue of the players on the field.

Comment

• Victor7
                              • Jul 2013

Rex isn't getting fired guys. You have to live with that

Roman might. Although I doubt it too.

He's not as bad as some guys think. I'm not calling him great by the way. But he's far from our biggest issue coaching wise. Rex taking a top of the chart defense and turning them into mediocre is far more concerning than Roman trying to run an offense with a limited QB and a **** OL.

Comment

Working...
                              X