PDA

View Full Version : So I Understand...We Are Going to Go Into Washington Who Has a Same 6-7 Record & Win?

SpikedLemonade
12-13-2015, 10:10 PM
The Redskins are tied for 1st place in the ****hole NFC East.

If you are a idiot homer who believes our 6-7 Bills will go into Washington and win, please give your sister a slap on her big fat Buffalo Polish ass on your way down to the basement of your parents home during the holidays and enjoy the game.

I see a 8-8 season.

feldspar
12-13-2015, 10:24 PM

If you are a idiot homer who believes our 6-7 Bills will go into Washington and win, please give your sister a slap on her big fat Buffalo Polish ass on your way down to the basement of your parents home during the holidays and enjoy the game.

I see a 8-8 season.

Is this really necessary?

SpikedLemonade
12-13-2015, 10:38 PM

I'm pretty pissed off with another season of this crap.

Is it necessary -- NO.

Will this hell one day end -- YES.

Historian
12-14-2015, 03:49 AM
7-9

coastal
12-14-2015, 04:01 AM
It's totally necessary and quite frankly... a public service.

swiper
12-14-2015, 04:21 AM
Yeah. So tired of the same old crap. But the Bills fans just keep buying whatever new crap Russ Brandon comes up with every year and they buy jerseys and season tickets. Stop it if you want real change.

So tired of watching the tiny Green Bay market field tough teams. The small Pittsburgh market kicking butt. So tired of the OBD excuses.

Pittsburgh wins with Tomlin who is no genius. They win because of a good QB and a defense that Dick LeBeau put in place.

Get a QB already.

Bringing up Washington was a very good example of what extent I want you to go to to do it. Sell your soul to get RGIII, then draft another guy a few rounds later.

YardRat
12-14-2015, 04:43 AM

Hiring a guy to 'fix' a defense that wasn't broke wasn't necessary to begin with.

Novacane
12-14-2015, 05:51 AM
I don't want them to win another game. Humiliation will be the only thing that might bring change.

Buffalogic
12-14-2015, 06:15 AM
We will probably win out.

feldspar
12-14-2015, 07:48 AM
Who cares if we beat the Redskins?

That's the point. I think we can...maybe I'll slap some Polish sister's ass on the way to the basement with this thought, or whatever the OP suggests. The point spread is a pick'em...even odds. Make some money if you are that certain the Bills will lose next week...bet against them. Put your money where your mouth is. Then rearrange your ass with your face, putting each back where they originally belonged.

You gotta be a fool to feel so strongly as to bet against the Bills in this game with real big money. If you aren't willing to do that, then shut the **** up about insults to others who may or may not feel differently. Stupid. The Bills could easily win this game...or not.

GreedoII
12-14-2015, 07:50 AM

it's very necessary so piss off

feldspar
12-14-2015, 08:01 AM
it's very necessary so piss off

You have me convinced with your compelling argument, I must say.

sukie
12-14-2015, 08:02 AM
I cannot slap my polish sister in the ass... she had a hip replaced. As for the basement... I left there in 1986

Victor7
12-14-2015, 08:04 AM
The Skins are on a roll at home. Get ready to see Kirk Cousins turn into a Brady Manning like machine

Last 3 weeks we've faced such luminaries as Hoyer, Bradford and Smith.

We have allowed all of them to look elite while creating all but one turnover on them. This is the Rex Ryan defense guys. Kirk Cousins be ready to have a career day bro.

feldspar
12-14-2015, 08:05 AM
I cannot slap my polish sister in the ass... she had a hip replaced.

So turn the other cheek as it were and as they say...

swiper
12-14-2015, 11:58 AM

Now that you've put yourself way out on a limb, care to tell us who the next POTUS will be?

swiper
12-14-2015, 11:59 AM
I cannot slap my polish sister in the ass... she had a hip replaced. As for the basement... I left there in 1986

But we may still have a photo of your bare ass from that one party.

sukie
12-14-2015, 02:28 PM
But we may still have a photo of your bare ass from that one party.
See you are sooooo caught in a lie right there... I am a polish guy. I have a large forehead, ridiculously broad shoulders and zero ass. Can't have a bare photo of zero.

I can check plumbness of a wall with my asslessness.

Mace
12-14-2015, 05:09 PM

I see a 8-8 season.

I don't have the vaguest clue of what will happen. I almost expect them to end 9-7 now that it's about worthless in terms of playoffs and drop down a few draft positions other people will use to draft all-pro whatevers while we grab a safety.

Thurmal
12-14-2015, 05:26 PM
That would be the perfect Buffalo dick move.

IlluminatusUIUC
12-14-2015, 07:50 PM
That would be the perfect Buffalo dick move.

No, the perfect Buffalo dick move would be for us to go 9-7 while the Chiefs also go 9-7 and knock us out on a tiebreaker.