X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ginger Vitis
    • Feb 2009

Coach Sal said this morning on WGR

He heard a few weeks ago that Doug Whaley is "here to stay".. Have the Pegulas changed their minds in the last week or 2? Not likely.. And Russ Brandon loves Doug so Whaley has him in his corner
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

Re: Coach Sal said this morning on WGR

That is the thing that pisses me off the most! Because he is a fixture being dictated by the culture....the losing culture that has plagued this team for almost 2 decades--I have no doubt the culture can perpetuate itself the question is can you change it Mr. Pegula?????

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

Results speak louder than gossip. When ticket invoices fail to be returned, Pegula may have a change in heart.

This organization is in need of a consultant in bad way. Not surprised at all Pegula the fan sat in his hands, much like he did with Darcy. When they sell 60,000 seasons, why change ? I'm not ruling out anything, no matter what " Sal " thinks.

I doubt they'll see my ticket $$ again, since the Sabres mini-pack is a more enjoyable investment for me and the games are on TV anyway.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Victor7
        • Jul 2013

Hopefully he misheard and Whaley is shown the door. The backdoor that is. Take EJ with you and never return.

Comment

• streetkings01
          • Jul 2006

We get rid of Whaley..........who do guys want? Dont take the easy way out and say "A football guy"......names please? We could fire Whaley and end up with the next Ray Farmer or John Idzik. It's only Whaleys 2nd full season as GM of the Bills , you guys gave Levy more then 2 years to screw up the team and his first free agency and draft proved he had no clue what he was doing.
          You can call me streetkings

Comment

• Mr. Pink
            Peterman Sucks!
            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by streetkings01 View Post
            We get rid of Whaley..........who do guys want? Dont take the easy way out and say "A football guy"......names please? We could fire Whaley and end up with the next Ray Farmer or John Idzik. It's only Whaleys 2nd full season as GM of the Bills , you guys gave Levy more then 2 years to screw up the team and his first free agency and draft proved he had no clue what he was doing.
            DeCosta or Wolf

There I named 2 choices. I can name more guys who will or might be available if you'd like.

Comment

• trapezeus
              Legendary Zoner
              • Oct 2004

good GM's don't hit 100%. I think whaley has done enough to stick around in this world of minimal change. I think rex showed that he doesn't get it. it is the same circus. a good coach would have said, "this isn't my system, but I see that I have guys who can work." instead he stuck with his way.

Comment

• Turf
                • Jul 2002

Stop buying tickets people. Its the only way to get there attention.
                Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Swiper
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Sep 2010

Ron Wolf

Comment

• X-Era
                    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Ginger Vitis View Post
                    He heard a few weeks ago that Doug Whaley is "here to stay".. Have the Pegulas changed their minds in the last week or 2? Not likely.. And Russ Brandon loves Doug so Whaley has him in his corner
                    No surprise and a good move. Get rid of that clown Rex. Hopefully a new coach prospect will see the playoff caliber squad that Rex squandered an be enticed by what he could do wth them.

Comment

• streetkings01
                      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                      DeCosta or Wolf

There I named 2 choices. I can name more guys who will or might be available if you'd like.
                      Ron Wolf is 77 years old........how about Gil Brandt? DeCosta?!?! Ozzie is the brains not DeCosta. You didn't name one person currently better then Whaley. You named a guy that hasn't been an NFL GM since 2001 and another guy that was put together by Ozzie Newsome and is currently sucking ass I might add.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
                      Ron Wolf
                      77 year old Ron Wolf *sigh*
                      Last edited by streetkings01; 12-14-2015, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                        Peterman Sucks!
                        • Mar 2006

Ron Wolf is 77 years old........how about Gil Brandt?
                        Wrong Wolf. Eliot Wolf from Green Bay. Ron's son.

Comment

• Aggie
                          • Aug 2015

Ruff was here to stay at one point under Pegula, and Regier was here to stay at one point under Pegula. Ted Black too for that matter. Whoever coach Sal is, I would completely ignore it.

Comment

• streetkings01
                            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                            Wrong Wolf. Eliot Wolf from Green Bay. Ron's son.
                            Why? That team has Aaron Rodgers. What makes him so much better then Whaley?

Comment

• streetkings01
                              • Jul 2006

I remember people thinking Pioli was such a great GM when he had Brady and Belichick to make him look good.........he crashed and burned in KC.

I don't trust Personnel guys that inherited teams with a stud QB. Take Rodgers off the Packers and their a below .500 team........take Flacco off the Ravens and their a 3-5 win team. Not as talented a roster when you really think about it. This team is no different then those teams........besides the fact that we're actually more talented.

Comment

Working...
                              X