PDA

View Full Version : So I will be at the game on Sun....

OpIv37
12-17-2015, 08:14 PM
My buddy (unfortunately a southern MD native and Redskins fan) scored free tix. I hate that stadium and the cluster**** of a parking situation, but I haven't seen a regular season Bills game live in a very long time, and I'll deal with the overpriced nonsense for free lower level endzone seats.

The weather is going to be sunny but "cold" by local standards. 37-44 degrees.

We're done but we can still **** things up for the Skins.

Mr. Cynical
12-17-2015, 08:15 PM
Bring a bag with two eyeholes just in case. Have a feeling the wheels are coming off the wagon....again.

OpIv37
12-17-2015, 08:19 PM
Yeah not expecting much but the price is right.

stuckincincy
12-17-2015, 08:22 PM
My buddy (unfortunately a southern MD native and Redskins fan) scored free tix. I hate that stadium and the cluster**** of a parking situation, but I haven't seen a regular season Bills game live in a very long time, and I'll deal with the overpriced nonsense for free lower level endzone seats.

I seem to recall the parking being something like paying a fortune to park, then having to fork over another fortune for a shuttle bus? No?

OpIv37
12-17-2015, 08:24 PM
I seem to recall the parking being something like paying a fortune to park, then having to fork over another fortune for a shuttle bus? No?

generally the way it works is the parking close to the stadium is obscene. The remote parking is $40 and that includes four bracelets for the shuttle. If you have more than 4, it's an extra $5 for each person. But, since the Skins suck, you can usually get stadium parking for $50 or so on Craig's List or StubHub.

YardRat
12-17-2015, 08:59 PM
Have fun.

feldspar
12-18-2015, 12:01 AM
Bring a bag with two eyeholes just in case. Have a feeling the wheels are coming off the wagon....again.

Maybe the Redskins fans should be wearing bags over their heads too. After all, they have the exact same record as the Bills.

No wait, they are currently their division leader, winning the tiebreakers.

Bill Cody
12-18-2015, 10:26 AM
The team whose mediocre QB plays less mediocre wins this one

k-oneputt
12-18-2015, 11:33 AM
Make sure you take your turbin off before entering the stadium.

elroy16
12-18-2015, 01:36 PM
I'll be there as well, live in VA. I'll be driving versus metro as well, metroing to FedEx is a nightmare. Overall, FedEx is garbage. I know people bash the Ralph, but my 3 Ralph experiences have been 100 time better than the two FedEx.

It sucks the game doesn't really mean much, but at least it's going to be a lot less stressful. Redskins fans suck, so it'd be nice to knock them down a peg. Hopefully Tyrod looks good and we get a decent game.

OpIv37
12-18-2015, 01:41 PM
I'll be there as well, live in VA. I'll be driving versus metro as well, metroing to FedEx is a nightmare. Overall, FedEx is garbage. I know people bash the Ralph, but my 3 Ralph experiences have been 100 time better than the two FedEx.

It sucks the game doesn't really mean much, but at least it's going to be a lot less stressful. Redskins fans suck, so it'd be nice to knock them down a peg. Hopefully Tyrod looks good and we get a decent game.

The last time I was there for a regular season game was the Sean Taylor double timeout game that we won on a last second field goal.

And the Ralph is much better because, if nothing else, the parking lot is fun. Tailgates suck for the Redskins because the only people who can afford to park close to the stadium are people who are more into sushi and handing out business cards than drinking brews in a parking lot.

TacklingDummy
12-18-2015, 03:23 PM

The last home game was the first time i was there in 21 years. The stadium is a dump. The food is horrible. The tailgaters are a disgrace the way they leave garbage everywhere. I guess the place really is just a dump. They spent $80 million in taxpayer dollars doing what exactly?

TacklingDummy
12-18-2015, 03:25 PM
generally the way it works is the parking close to the stadium is obscene. The remote parking is $40 and that includes four bracelets for the shuttle. If you have more than 4, it's an extra $5 for each person. But, since the Skins suck, you can usually get stadium parking for $50 or so on Craig's List or StubHub.

Cost me $25 to park next to the stadium.

TacklingDummy
12-18-2015, 03:26 PM

And leave your purse in the car unless its see through.

OpIv37
12-18-2015, 07:51 PM

Does your dumb racist ass even know any Sikhs or Muslims?

k-oneputt
12-19-2015, 07:54 AM
Not my rules, just giving you a heads up since you were one who got his nuts twisted up by the 10 second inconvenience.