PDA

View Full Version : At this point I don't care who stays or goes

Albany,n.y.
12-20-2015, 08:29 AM
Do whatever it takes to field not just a playoff team, but a legitimate Super Bowl contender within the next 2 years.
If it means firing Whaley, Ryan, one of the 2 or both, I really don't care. The only thing I care about is watching a real contending football team.
If that means trading picks, players etc. -just do whatever it takes. Money is no longer a factor, so just get it done.

coastal
12-20-2015, 08:31 AM
k

swiper
12-20-2015, 08:37 AM
Look at how happy the Jets are sitting at 9-5 with a new guy at the helm - and two Buffalo cast-offs in Gailey and Fitzpatrick running the offense.

Think about this...

How would the Bills look with Gailey running the offense, Schwartz running the defense and Fitpatrick throwing to Brandon Marshall and Eric Decker?

All the other pieces are/were basically in place.

Could have happened had we had a savvy owner and/or a good GM.

swiper
12-20-2015, 08:40 AM
Do whatever it takes to field not just a playoff team, but a legitimate Super Bowl contender within the next 2 years.
If it means firing Whaley, Ryan, one of the 2 or both, I really don't care. The only thing I care about is watching a real contending football team.
If that means trading picks, players etc. -just do whatever it takes. Money is no longer a factor, so just get it done.

Money not being a factor is how we got saddled with that Mario Williams contract.

You forget the Bills are the only organization in the league paying TWO defensive linemen over $100 million. The only one.

It's not about how much money you spend, it's about how smart you are with it. Whaley spends Pegulas money. How does that look right now?

Albany,n.y.
12-20-2015, 08:42 AM
Money not being a factor is how we got saddled with that Mario Williams contract.

You forget the Bills are the only organization in the league paying TWO defensive linemen over $100 million. The only one.

It's not about how much money you spend, it's about how smart you are with it. Whaley spends Pegulas money. How does that look right now?
They won't be next year. They also better find a way to get a RT worth paying anything.

swiper
12-20-2015, 08:45 AM
They won't be next year. They also better find a way to get a RT worth paying anything.

Easier to find a plug & play RT, than an edge rusher that makes a difference. Now the Bills need both.