PDA

View Full Version : We've gone from needing a QB and 2 Olinemen to...

YardRat
12-20-2015, 11:23 AM
...needing a complete re-tooling of the entire roster, save for maybe a half-dozen guys.

Thank you, very much, Terry, Kim, Russ, Doug and Wrecks.

cookie G
12-20-2015, 11:37 AM
Not if they understand their mistake early and dump this guy ASAP.

He's a reincarnation of Hank Bullough. (Who had a far greater NFL legacy than Rex could hope to have).

stuckincincy
12-20-2015, 11:38 AM
Add in that they haven't been drafting interior DL prospects...

YardRat
12-20-2015, 11:45 AM

He's a reincarnation of Hank Bullough. (Who had a far greater NFL legacy than Rex could hope to have).

One can only hope, but I fear it isn't happening.

cookie G
12-20-2015, 12:07 PM
One can only hope, but I fear it isn't happening.

As do I. And the worst part is...keeping him around sets this team back another 3-5 years, minimum.

Ginger Vitis
12-20-2015, 12:13 PM
I know this team has bigger problems than a punter but Colton Schimdt has been terrible so far this game... Time for him to go

feldspar
12-20-2015, 01:19 PM
Don't worry.

The bills can still make the playoffs if the Steelers lose out on their last three games, and the season is somehow extended to 17 games so the Jets can lose three more...

And also the Bills need to win out.

Don't worry.

feldspar
12-20-2015, 01:20 PM
I know this team has bigger problems than a punter but Colton Schimdt has been terrible so far this game... Time for him to go

Lol, time for everybody to go then.

Have a bad game, and it's time to go?

Don't let's be stupid.

pmoon6
12-20-2015, 01:57 PM
...needing a complete re-tooling of the entire roster, save for maybe a half-dozen guys.

Thank you, very much, Terry, Kim, Russ, Doug and Wrecks.:rofl: You would only keep 6 players, eh.

pmoon6
12-20-2015, 02:06 PM
They definitely need to cut Carpenter. He can't kick-off and he's missed more than a few this year.

BillsImpossible
12-20-2015, 02:20 PM

Up until today, he's been the MVP.

YardRat
12-20-2015, 02:37 PM
:rofl: You would only keep 6 players, eh.

I would consider only a half-dozen guys make up the core to build around, if Wrecks stays. Of course they won't overhaul 45+ guys in one season.

Mace
12-20-2015, 07:24 PM

That's not being fair to Bullough, who at least dropped like a misguided cinderblock, awkward, but straight down without pause to clunk solidly in the mud.

Ryan is more like a shrieking locomotive aimed through a shopping mall crowded with holiday shoppers. It's going to take him a long ugly time before he's halted.

mdcas22
12-20-2015, 07:37 PM
we need a outside linebacker a QB and o-linemen Center has been over looked for years. Woods play has been below average his entire career.