PDA

View Full Version : Team quit on Rex

justasportsfan
12-20-2015, 11:38 AM
Looks like it. Don't blame them. They are getting bullied by he redskins.

YardRat
12-20-2015, 11:47 AM
I don't blame them either.

Mr. Cynical
12-20-2015, 11:49 AM
I want Rex gone, but I can't support quitting either. They get paid a s*** ton of money. If you or I quit at work, we'd get fired. But, that said, I totally agree that's what happened.

YardRat
12-20-2015, 11:56 AM
I want Rex gone, but I can't support quitting either. They get paid a s*** ton of money. If you or I quit at work, we'd get fired. But, that said, I totally agree that's what happened.

If my boss was ruining my career and putting my future in jeopardy I'd quit too. Even die-hards have lines drawn in the sand somewhere.

Novacane
12-20-2015, 12:00 PM
I quit on him a month ago.

justasportsfan
12-20-2015, 12:06 PM

I wouldn't get fired if my boss got fired first for ruining it for everyone

Fixxxer
12-20-2015, 12:13 PM
Robey
Brown
Bradham
Charles

all having a really bad year, they were important clogs in the machinery last year.

whkfc
12-20-2015, 12:18 PM
Was trying to build a bully. He got a bully. As soon as theu get smacked in the mouth they qiut and run away

Mr. Cynical
12-20-2015, 12:19 PM
I wouldn't get fired if my boss got fired first for ruining it for everyone

Let's hope that's the case with Rex.

EDS
12-20-2015, 12:19 PM
Jets fans have gone from laughing at Bills fans to feeling sorry for us.

Mr. Cynical
12-20-2015, 12:21 PM

The ultimate insult.

BleedinGreenNC
12-20-2015, 12:23 PM

I wouldnt say we were laughing at Bills fans, we were laughing at the organization for hiring Rex, i knew he was going to ruin your team, i just didnt think it would be this fast.

BertSquirtgum
12-20-2015, 12:33 PM
Today's game is proof that the Pegulas need to admit their mistake and bite the bullet. Eat your 20 million dollars and learn from it. Let your football guy hand pick the coach and sell him to you. Not let a circus ring leader come in sell you a circus show.

justasportsfan
12-20-2015, 01:35 PM
Pegulas can afford to get rid of Rex, can bills fans afford to support this loser of a coach?

Owen DeBoard
12-20-2015, 01:38 PM
Pegulas can afford to get rid of Rex, can bills fans afford to support this loser of a coach?

I was defending Rex but after seeing this game they need to clean house fire EVERY coach including Roman and Crossman.

DynaPaul
12-20-2015, 02:45 PM
I just can't see how millionaires can just up and quit. Yeah, you might not like the coach but for all that money you'd think there'd be some effort.

gebobs
12-21-2015, 08:03 AM
If my boss was ruining my career and putting my future in jeopardy I'd quit too.
Don't look now, but, your future boss is watching.

starrymessenger
12-22-2015, 04:02 PM
When the players quit on a player's coach you know you've hit rock bottom.

swiper
12-22-2015, 04:13 PM
When the players quit on a player's coach you know you've hit rock bottom.

That's exactly what happened with Wade Phillips here. Sam Adams and Pat Williams being the main offenders and dragging everyone down with them. Ryan is worse. His players in NY did the same thing. The notion of a head coach being a player's coach is pure doom from the outset.

Guy called in to Mike Francesa here on WFAN last night on the ride home. They had been talking about the O'Dell Beckham meltdown all ride. This caller says he used to watch Coughlin when he was in Boston ten years ago. Caller says "the Tom Coughlin I remember would have pulled Beckham off the field by his facemask. That's the Tom Coughlin I remember." Coughlin's doing anything but that now. The entire NY organization has closed ranks around Beckham's insanity and are protecting him. Likely signaling Coughlin is on his way to permanent retirement after this season.

Ginger Vitis
12-22-2015, 04:19 PM
That's exactly what happened with Wade Phillips here. Sam Adams and Pat Williams being the main offenders

Sam Adams signed with the Bills in 2003..Wade Phillips was fired in 2000

swiper
12-22-2015, 04:24 PM
Sam Adams signed with the Bills in 2003..Wade Phillips was fired in 2000

I stand corrected. I meant Ted Washington. But Adams was as big a slacker as Williams was. Adams made his mark in Baltimore. He got his contract from Ralph then took off every other play here. Three big fat losers in Bills history. But those guys love guys like Wade and Rex. Just like you're seeing happen with Dareus right before your eyes.

coastal
12-22-2015, 04:26 PM
Fool's Gold faked an injury and surgery year one of his ridiculous contract.

Back in October he came out public ally against his new coach.

what did everyone think was going to happen?

Ginger Vitis
12-22-2015, 04:42 PM
Ted Washington made the All Pro team in 1997(Wades last year as DC) and made the All Pro Team in 1998 and the probowl in 2000.. Letting Pat Wllliams walk away was one of Donahoes biggest mistakes... Those 2 are far from fat losers

swiper
12-22-2015, 04:49 PM
Ted Washington made the All Pro team in 1997(Wades last year as DC) and made the All Pro Team in 1998 and the probowl in 2000.. Letting Pat Wllliams walk away was one of Donahoes biggest mistakes... Those 2 are far from fat losers

No. They are fat losers. It would help if you had actually watched the games. The All Pro team is a popularity contest, and you know that. Come back with some real facts. Those two were like two warm piles of **** most games.