PDA

View Full Version : Greg Roman Ain't Going Nowhere

BillsImpossible
12-20-2015, 02:46 PM
After today's game, I don't think any team is going to want him as a head coach.

The play calling was brutally bad.

Roman's passing offenses have always been bad so nothing has really changed.

The NFL is a passing league. Ground and pound has gone the way of T Rex.

Roman knows a lot about running the ball, and that's about all.

If there was ever a game to let Tyrod Taylor show off his arm, this was it.

They couldn't protect Taylor. The offensive line was horrible. He was forced out of the pocket all day.

The few plays that Taylor had time in the pocket, he threw beautiful passes right on the money.

Cordy Glenn? What happened?

Bills need a left and right tackle.

Bills need a safety.

Bills need a linebacker.

Bills need coaches that think passing the football is better than running.

BertSquirtgum
12-20-2015, 02:59 PM
Roman is just as much of the problem as Rex. His stupid ass play calling and his stupid ass schemes are drive killers. The whole staff should be shown the door at the end of the season.

Mr. Cynical
12-20-2015, 03:03 PM
Roman is just as much of the problem as Rex. His stupid ass play calling and his stupid ass schemes are drive killers. The whole staff should be shown the door at the end of the season.

This. EJ on trick plays? WTF. Good riddance.

BillsImpossible
12-20-2015, 03:11 PM
This. EJ on trick plays? WTF. Good riddance.

When they put him in on 3rd down, I almost crapped myself.

3rd freaking down!

Why?

That's not being cute, that's stupid.

Turf
12-20-2015, 03:12 PM
Roman is especially stupid in the red zone. Seriously, do we have any patterns where every receiver isn't on a streak play?

YardRat
12-20-2015, 03:18 PM
Nobody really believed Pettine would go anywhere either...pretty sure there isn't anybody that saw him going anywhere as a head coach until it was reported he 'shot' to the top of the list in Cleveland (after the first dozen or so names politely backed out). Considering what's going on in Brownsville, I wouldn't rule that out as a possibility just yet.