PDA

View Full Version : Why Is Manuel On The Field?

Typ0
12-20-2015, 03:22 PM
Preface this with if EJ Manuel has language in his contract that rewards him for hitting a goal that is accessible I am totally on board with getting him snaps to meet that goal. Other than that I can't think of a good reason for him to be on the field. What say you?

Mr. Pink
12-20-2015, 03:23 PM
Manuel should be starting, that's what I say.

BuffaloWingEater
12-20-2015, 03:23 PM
Being an incompetent Franchise is the reason why.

Albany,n.y.
12-20-2015, 03:28 PM

Too late, CFL season is over.

Typ0
12-20-2015, 03:31 PM

That's like a completely different issue though. If Manuel was out there playing what would you say when Taylor hit the field?

sdbillsfan2
12-21-2015, 05:30 AM
Bigger question should be is why is EJ still in a Bills uniform.

Buffalogic
12-21-2015, 06:19 AM
Bigger question should be is why is EJ still in a Bills uniform.He's got 2 games left. Then he fades into oblivion.

k-oneputt
12-21-2015, 06:52 AM
He's on the field because our so called coaches don't know what they are doing. Offense, defense, and head coach.
It has gotten worse.

WagonCircler
12-21-2015, 07:38 AM

I agree.

He should be starting for an Arena Football team.

Typ0
12-21-2015, 08:14 AM
He's on the field because our so called coaches don't know what they are doing. Offense, defense, and head coach.
It has gotten worse.

You forgot about the front office.

Victor7
12-21-2015, 08:22 AM
Lol at Pink still holding on for dear life with EJ

I like Greg Roman but he's a moron some times. Key 3rd down and all he can come up with is a stupid option play with EJ Manuel ?? Sometimes we really try to get too cute and over think it. Just run the damn ball with your backs stop trying to be flashy.

2 more games of EJ and then we'll never have to see him again. Thank God.

Mr. Pink
12-21-2015, 02:54 PM
That's like a completely different issue though. If Manuel was out there playing what would you say when Taylor hit the field?

All I can really judge is what Manuel did vs the Jags against what Tyrod has done lately.

Sure, Tyrod doesn't turn the ball over 3 times a game but he can't sustain a drive against anyone, ever. This offense is neutered to the point where if they don't get a big play, they're gonna be punting. So what's the difference really in a guy who goes 1-2-3 punt or the other who throws an INT?

Either way you're not going anywhere with either guy.

I just feel that while EJ isn't a good QB, he actually is a QB...unlike that Tyrod guy who is a glorified RB who can throw the ball a little. If a guy is wide open or if it's a streak to Watkins. Middle of the field with Tyrod? No need to cover it, he won't throw there anywhere. He has zero pocket awareness, dances around at any sign of trouble ie his one read isn't open and then takes off unless one of the WRs comes back to him in his line of sight and then sometimes he'll throw it.

Meanwhile he's putting up these "pretty" stats for people to clamor over, like he deserves some kind of congratulations and a new contract.

DynaPaul
12-21-2015, 03:59 PM
Lol at Pink still holding on for dear life with EJ

He's a Patriots fan, put him on the ignore list months ago.

Mr. Pink
12-22-2015, 12:24 PM
He's a Patriots fan, put him on the ignore list months ago.

:rofl:

I'm a Pats fan? When did that happen?

Typ0
12-22-2015, 12:46 PM
:rofl:

I'm a Pats fan? When did that happen?

The minute you called yourself Mr. Pink.

Mr. Pink
12-22-2015, 02:57 PM
The minute you called yourself Mr. Pink.

That makes so much sense! I understand now.

*not really, but I'll pretend*

Mace
12-22-2015, 06:52 PM
I think Manuel is on the field because of Whaley. There's not much reason to have Kouandjio pretending to be a TE either besides Whaley.

Typ0
12-22-2015, 08:13 PM
I think Manuel is on the field because of Whaley. There's not much reason to have Kouandjio pretending to be a TE either besides Whaley.an

What is he doing telling Ryan Manuel needs to get a couple snaps a game? That doesn't make any sense does it?

Mace
12-22-2015, 08:16 PM
an

What is he doing telling Ryan Manuel needs to get a couple snaps a game? That doesn't make any sense does it?

No. But don't blame me for it.

Typ0
12-23-2015, 06:08 AM
No. But don't blame me for it.

I am not blaming anyone! I am saying because the explanation doesn't make sense then there must be another explanation!