• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

ODB

Not sure how many saw the Giants - Panthers game but for those that did...

How in the hell did ODB not get his ejected from that game for going head hunting on Josh Norman after the play? He better be suspended by the league since the refs absolutely blew the call.

This was not the only thing that Beckham did today getting three personal foul calls. Also anybody remeber when Gilmore and other Bills players call Beckham dirty after we played the Giants?

Here is a good link to catch those up that watched the Bills game instead...I'm sorry.
    Odell Beckham Jr. picked up three unsportsmanlike conduct penalties against Carolina, including an atrocious cheap shot against Josh Norman.

Norman has called on the league to take action v. Beckham for his dirty play. There should be no place in the NFL for the kinda **** that Beckham pulled today. The NFL should make an example out of him and suspend him for the final two games.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: ODB

It will be interesting to see how the league handles it, what with Beckham being the newest favored son of the WR clan.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• stuckincincy
      Buffalo Bills Fan
      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
      Not sure how many saw the Giants - Panthers game but for those that did...
      How in the hell did ODB not get his ejected from that game for going head hunting on Josh Norman after the play? He better be suspended by the league since the refs absolutely blew the call.
      This was not the only thing that Beckham did today getting three personal foul calls. Also anybody remeber when Gilmore and other Bills players call Beckham dirty after we played the Giants?
      Here is a good link to catch those up that watched the Bills game instead...I'm sorry.
      Odell Beckham Jr. picked up three unsportsmanlike conduct penalties against Carolina, including an atrocious cheap shot against Josh Norman.

Norman has called on the league to take action v. Beckham for his dirty play. There should be no place in the NFL for the kinda **** that Beckham pulled today. The NFL should make an example out of him and suspend him for the final two games.
      I watched the game. It would be a surprise if they did.

"Name" Player + team with wide following and generous nationwide tv coverage = $$$$$$$.
      Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by stuckincincy View Post
        I watched the game. It would be a surprise if they did.

"Name" Player + team with wide following and generous nationwide tv coverage = $$$$$$$.
        Don't care. As somebody who has often defended the league for choosing dollars over sanity, this decision should be a simple one. He should be suspended and fined. Anything short of that will just make them an absolute joke...again.
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• stuckincincy
          Buffalo Bills Fan
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
          Don't care. As somebody who has often defended the league for choosing dollars over sanity, this decision should be a simple one. He should be suspended and fined. Anything short of that will just make them an absolute joke...again.
          Oh, I agree that he should be booted. Heck, the Steelers get away with mayhem, but "darling" status is what it it. BTW, I think they are being primed for a SB spot...the current drum beats remind me of the "Jerome Bettis Victory Tour" of yore.
          Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
            Peterman Sucks!
            • Mar 2006

ODB should be fined heavily and suspended for the final two games of the regular season.

Comment

• EricStratton
              • Jul 2002

He got one game this afternoon

Comment

Working...
              X