PDA

View Full Version : Kellin Moore to start for Cowboys vs. Bills

Uncle Jesse
12-21-2015, 07:38 AM
We won't get to see our old friend Matt Cassel....

Victor7
12-21-2015, 08:26 AM
Get ready for him to light us up ala Cousins, Smith, Hoyer and Bradford.

Its what Rex does best

EDS
12-21-2015, 08:49 AM
Smells like another meaningless victory for the Bills.

Mr. Pink
12-21-2015, 08:49 AM
Dez Bryant should be happy. He's been mostly invisible all year without Romo.

The Bills will make sure he has his best game of the year.

streetkings01
12-21-2015, 09:40 AM
I only watched the 3rd quarter of the Redskins game. The last time I never watched a full Bills game was the year we played the Falcons in Atlanta and Brohm was starting..........we smoked like 34-3 or something like that in that game. That Eagles loss zapped all the life out of me for this season regarding this team.........I may watch bits and pieces of the game but I wont be totally into it. I just started watching Game of Thrones last night.........I may try to get thru a whole season next sunday.

Victor7
12-21-2015, 09:51 AM
I only watched the 3rd quarter of the Redskins game. The last time I never watched a full Bills game was the year we played the Falcons in Atlanta and Brohm was starting..........we smoked like 34-3 or something like that in that game. That Eagles loss zapped all the life out of me for this season regarding this team.........I may watch bits and pieces of the game but I wont be totally into it. I just started watching Game of Thrones last night.........I may try to get thru a whole season next sunday.

Amazing series. Waaaaaay better than watching the Bills

You might cry as well though. You'll see. George R.R. Martin is a bad bad man.

trapezeus
12-21-2015, 10:13 AM
the bills win the next two to solidify their middling draft status and miss on the player that is the ideal fit for the team, per usual.

hopefully, fans stay home. I know the team already has the money, but it will be an embarassment

swiper
12-21-2015, 10:56 AM
the bills win the next two to solidify their middling draft status and miss on the player that is the ideal fit for the team, per usual.

hopefully, fans stay home. I know the team already has the money, but it will be an embarassment

Sad to say, if that happens, and as badly as they need a QB they should probably look to take the best available to replace Mario Williams. But they will end up with several pretty big needs after the dust settles.

Forward_Lateral
12-21-2015, 11:00 AM
If they lose to Kellen Moore, I won't watch another down of Bills football as long as Rex is the coach.

trapezeus
12-21-2015, 11:06 AM
Sad to say, if that happens, and as badly as they need a QB they should probably look to take the best available to replace Mario Williams. But they will end up with several pretty big needs after the dust settles.

I hope they take a stud lb. and get a qb in round 2.

stuckincincy
12-21-2015, 11:42 AM

Bingo! :bow:

streetkings01
12-21-2015, 02:11 PM
Amazing series. Waaaaaay better than watching the Bills

You might cry as well though. You'll see. George R.R. Martin is a bad bad man.So far after one episode I like it..........I need something to kill time before Walking Dead comes back on.

Crisis
12-21-2015, 02:38 PM
I enjoy both shows but GoT blows TWD out of the water.

Mace
12-21-2015, 05:14 PM
If they lose to Kellen Moore, I won't watch another down of Bills football as long as Rex is the coach.

You know, I kind of had fun watching Kellen Moore and I hate the Cowboys. He didn't look half bad and I don't particularly like Kellen Moore. I mean he didn't look like the shiznit, but I can see him beating the Bills as well as any dimestore QB could without it aggravating me any more than I'm already aggravated.

swiper
12-22-2015, 03:54 AM
I hope they take a stud lb. and get a qb in round 2.

Manny Lawson, Preston Brown, & Nigel Bradham are good LBs being wasted by Dennis Thurman & Rex Ryan.

Ingtar33
12-22-2015, 08:08 AM
So we're going to make him look like a probowler i guess. Thats about all this defense can manage at this point.

trapezeus
12-22-2015, 09:30 AM
bills already let two weak qb's look like all-stars. this is the week they get their act together and hold this qb to the backup status he is...until the 2 minute warning in the 4th. then he will be 6/6 for 80 yards with a TD with 15 seconds left.

Bill Cody
12-22-2015, 11:32 AM
Kellin Moore is going to be so confused when he's sitting back in the pocket looking for his 4th or 5th progression when he spies Mario Williams dropping back covering no one.