PDA

View Full Version : Opinion: Graham may be gone

X-Era
12-22-2015, 01:31 PM
This doesn't help:

https://twitter.com/MatthewFairburn/status/679357360243122176

Corey Graham: "We're all over the place. We're all over the place, we don't know what's going on half the time."

I think Rex may want a legit SS. He's always favored that in his defenses.

cookie G
12-22-2015, 01:34 PM
wow..just wow..

Unless he's referring to something not football rellated.

Mace
12-22-2015, 02:16 PM
It will be another dumb Ryan thing imho. Graham has played cb & safety reliably, so he has skill and smarts for being a db. Stupid stubborn Ryan and his unbending unchanging obsolete philosophy.

Sure, great, get rid of everyone but his precious cb's undisciplined Hughes and Dareus and start over. No problem taking a couple more years to get close to where we were last year. No problem at all. Has to be the players fault for not executing.

Defensive genius, my buttocks.

The King
12-22-2015, 02:29 PM
He's leading the team in tackles. I think this is his way of saying we're done.

Mace
12-22-2015, 02:31 PM
He's leading the team in tackles. I think this is his way of saying we're done.

Yes, rereading it, I can see a different tone and context.

Forward_Lateral
12-22-2015, 02:33 PM
I don't think getting rid of one of the players that seems to actually do his job is the right idea. Get rid of guys that don't, like Mario, Hughes, etc. Half the problem is the players didn't buy into Rex's system. You can't have that and be successful, I don't care who you are.

Get rid of the guys who don't want to do the job they are asked, and bring guys who will in. If I'm Terry Pegula, I'm sitting Rex down after the season and saying "You have 2 seasons to build the D how you want it. If by the end of the 3rd year you are here, the team isn't in the playoffs, you are fired."

YardRat
12-22-2015, 03:29 PM
Yeah, well if I'm Pegula I'm sitting Wreck's ass down and telling him "You completely ****ed a dominant defense, either you get the guy back that knows how to use the players we have right now or you're fired."

If Wryan stays on under the premise that he has the opportunity to rebuild the D in his image, than nobody on that side of the ball right now is safe except for Dareus, Gilmore, Darby and maybe Hughes (even though he's not a fit either).

Victor7
12-22-2015, 03:47 PM
With Graham, Mario and Brown that's 3 guys complaining about the system. In the meantime Rex is blaming the players with his tongue in cheek comments. Way to go Rex you sure are building a nice relationship with the guys.

Graham and Mario are respected veterans that have been around for quite some time. This isn't very good. Rex Ryan is a ****ing disgrace.

Forward_Lateral
12-23-2015, 06:01 AM
If the players aren't doing what they are asked, and they are doing it intentionally, there's huge problems that need solving.

justasportsfan
12-23-2015, 09:06 AM
This doesn't help:

https://twitter.com/MatthewFairburn/status/679357360243122176

Corey Graham: "We're all over the place. We're all over the place, we don't know what's going on half the time."

I think Rex may want a legit SS. He's always favored that in his defenses.

Where in the tweet that it states he might be gone? IF they are all over the place, thats on the coach. Hopefully it's Rex that might be gone.

jamze132
12-23-2015, 01:28 PM
Graham and McToast are neck and neck for the prestigious "Chris Watson Award". Good riddance.