PDA

View Full Version : McCoy didn't have a pro bowl season.

Mace
12-23-2015, 05:31 PM
Says McCoy.

“My season wasn’t a Pro Bowl-type season,” the running back said Wednesday of being the Buffalo Bills’ lone Pro Bowl selection. “The record is what it is, the playoffs are not in the picture, the type of plays I should have made this season I didn’t make.

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/12/23/lesean-mccoy-says-he-didnt-have-a-pro-bowl-type-season/

Well, I give him credit for saying it. Shady. Every time you think you have him pegged, he shows another shade. I want to like this guy. Meh, maybe next year like everything else.

BillsImpossible
12-23-2015, 06:53 PM
Put down the eggnog, Mace.

Merry Christmas.

Mace
12-23-2015, 06:58 PM
Put down the eggnog, Mace.

Merry Christmas.

I won't hit the nog of eggs until tomorrow, but yes, Merry Christmas, hombre.

BillsImpossible
12-23-2015, 07:16 PM
Shady won't admit it, but he did have a Pro Bowl season. He had a lot of great runs this year, despite having a bad hammy early in the season.

He still has the speed, and he made game changing plays.

Shady had over 300 rushing attempts in 2013 and 2014.

This year, McCoy has 203 rushing attempts. He's the best running back the Bills have had since Thurman Thomas.

OpIv37
12-23-2015, 08:05 PM
What he's missing is that it's relative.

Which two backs in the AFC had better individual seasons? That's what the Pro Bowl is about- not team record.

Mace
12-23-2015, 09:04 PM
What he's missing is that it's relative.

Which two backs in the AFC had better individual seasons? That's what the Pro Bowl is about- not team record.

I don't think he's missing that it's relative, he's unhappy that it's relative.

jlgarsh
12-23-2015, 09:21 PM
He had 895 yards on one leg most of the season. I think next year he'll have a monster season

OpIv37
12-23-2015, 10:03 PM
I don't think he's missing that it's relative, he's unhappy that it's relative.

So what's the alternative? No backs in the Pro Bowl this year cuz no one had an OJ Simpson 2K season? A Pro Bowl team of Bengals and Pats vs Panthers and Cardinals?

Mace
12-24-2015, 04:12 PM
So what's the alternative? No backs in the Pro Bowl this year cuz no one had an OJ Simpson 2K season? A Pro Bowl team of Bengals and Pats vs Panthers and Cardinals?

I think you're missing the whole point here a bit. The point is that McCoy showed some humility and holds himself to a greater standard. I didn't say it, he did, and I give him credit for it.

YardRat
12-24-2015, 05:11 PM
He had 895 yards on one leg most of the season. I think next year he'll have a monster season

One of the criticisms leveled at the acquisition was his thinning tires.