PDA

View Full Version : Way to go idiots

Mr. Cynical
12-27-2015, 01:34 PM
Just lost a few more rungs on the draft ladder.

TacklingDummy
12-27-2015, 01:35 PM
Hooray for meaningless wins.

Mace
12-27-2015, 01:36 PM
I'm sure the GM wizard Whaley doesn't need draft position.

TacklingDummy
12-27-2015, 01:51 PM
Fitzmagic.

Mr. Cynical
12-27-2015, 01:56 PM
Fitzmagic.

Let's hope it continues for one more game.

Jaybird
12-27-2015, 01:59 PM
whats the difference, most of you will complain about our pick anyways

coastal
12-27-2015, 02:00 PM
You can never have enough Cbs.

cookie G
Rex is going to want 5 tech DE, cb or a SS anyway.

so....

Novacane
Eh. If it cost us a shot at a top QB i'd be pissed. If there was even a slight possibility Rex could be fired I'd be pissed. Neither of those were going to happen so I'll take a win.

Mr. Cynical
12-27-2015, 02:03 PM
Eh. If it cost us a shot at a top QB i'd be pissed. If there was even a slight possibility Rex could be fired I'd be pissed. Neither of those were going to happen so I'll take a win.

I don't know - if the woeful Cowboys lit it up against them, I'd say Rex's job would have been closer to the line than now. Wishful thinking sure, but if he goes .500 (his career average), Pegula will feel less pressure to can him. So hard to be a Bills fan.

Night Train
12-27-2015, 03:47 PM
I don't know - if the woeful Cowboys lit it up against them, I'd say Rex's job would have been closer to the line than now. Wishful thinking sure, but if he goes .500 (his career average), Pegula will feel less pressure to can him. So hard to be a Bills fan.

So quit and seek a bandwagon.

Mr. Cynical
12-27-2015, 04:01 PM
So quit and seek a bandwagon.

I'm willing to bet that I've been a fan longer than you've been alive. So no, I won't be quitting. Nothing wrong with venting and wanting the Bills to field a real NFL team after 16 years.

Night Train
12-27-2015, 04:13 PM
I'm willing to bet that I've been a fan longer than you've been alive. So no, I won't be quitting. Nothing wrong with venting and wanting the Bills to field a real NFL team after 16 years.

My first game in person was 1965.

See a dermatologist for thin skin.

Mr. Cynical
12-27-2015, 04:20 PM
My first game in person was 1965.

See a dermatologist for thin skin.

No way to check that obviously, so I'll take your word for it.

SpikedLemonade
12-27-2015, 04:23 PM
I think we are positioned just right in the draft to select that oh so special Safety Rex wants.

Mr. Cynical
12-27-2015, 04:26 PM
I think we are positioned just right in the draft to select that oh so special Safety Rex wants.

I'm guessing Rexy gets lucky next week - can't say why, just a gut feel - which means 8-8. I'm thinking that's a #18 pick. Ya a safety sounds about right. Although I guess on one hand if Aaron can't make it back, they will be in a need for one. Still, rather see them grab a legit RT (or even a C) to shore up that line. Anything on the D is going to be wasted under Rex's mythical D prowess. Ugh. Every time I type his name now I get hives.

pmoon6
12-27-2015, 04:27 PM
I'm willing to bet that I've been a fan longer than you've been alive. So no, I won't be quitting. Nothing wrong with venting and wanting the Bills to field a real NFL team after 16 years.HaHaHa. There are a lot of guys here that have followed the Bills since the early '60's so I wouldn't go there if I were you.

As far as venting, OK.

Ginger Vitis
12-27-2015, 04:27 PM
Aaron Williams career is in doubt ... Coach Sal said this morning Rex will want a Safety that can run and hit and play the run...

Night Train
12-27-2015, 04:34 PM
Aaron Williams career is in doubt ... Coach Sal said this morning Rex will want a Safety that can run and hit and play the run...

Agreed but that doesn't need to be in Round 1. They'll need a DE to replace Mario and at least 2 LB's who can tackle.

Crisis
12-27-2015, 04:34 PM
Living in Texas, a win over the Cowboys is always welcomed.

pmoon6
12-27-2015, 04:41 PM
Living in Texas, a win over the Cowboys is always welcomed.Agreed, but it seemed like a preseason game to me.

Both teams had a lot of their starters off the field and they both looked kinda sloppy.

SpikedLemonade
12-27-2015, 04:43 PM
Agreed but that doesn't need to be in Round 1. They'll need a DE to replace Mario and at least 2 LB's who can tackle.

Anything other than OL.

We will just go to Duff's at closing time and hire the 3 fattest MF'ers we see there.

YardRat
12-27-2015, 04:56 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/2060411/jayron-kearse

cookie G
12-27-2015, 06:03 PM

lol....

Great....

Not only does the Buffoon stay...but the 1st 4 picks of the draft go to the Buffoon's defense.

16 years and the wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round

- - - Updated - - -

Anything other than OL.

We will just go to Duff's at closing time and hire the 3 fattest MF'ers we see there.

No....there will be another 7th rounder out there people will call a "steal"

k-oneputt
12-28-2015, 06:38 AM
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/2060411/jayron-kearse

Kearse is badass and will fit in on anyone's team. I like him but don't think we need to use a 1st rd. pick.
They need a top qb , ot, or dl in rd.1 imo.

justasportsfan
12-28-2015, 12:15 PM
Coach Sal said this morning Rex will want a Safety that can run and hit and play the run...

that's what Rex has been grooming Dareus to do

YardRat
12-28-2015, 06:11 PM
Kearse is badass and will fit in on anyone's team. I like him but don't think we need to use a 1st rd. pick.
They need a top qb , ot, or dl in rd.1 imo.

I'm speculating, of course...IMO he won't last until our pick in the second, Wrecks needs a safety and he likes db's early.

BuffaloRedleg
12-29-2015, 02:13 PM
Tanking is only useful if it is for the purposes of acquiring a specific highly talented player. Moving a few slots from 15-12 or whatever is not going to make a difference folks. We don't even know really what draft boards look like.

feldspar
12-29-2015, 02:31 PM
Tanking is only useful if it is for the purposes of acquiring a specific highly talented player. Moving a few slots from 15-12 or whatever is not going to make a difference folks. We don't even know really what draft boards look like.

It's mostly useful if you get the QB you want to target by picking sooner in the first round, but the Bills are picking too late to even think about that in all likelihood. Even then, those high QB picks can backfire in a huge way.

If the Bills went 6-10, they'd probably have as much of a chance to pick a quality player than of they went 8-8. Maybe not as much, but the difference wouldn't be as close as people claim. Fans will ***** no matter what in the short term, that much I guarantee.

swiper
12-29-2015, 03:52 PM

Stick to hockey idiot.

feldspar
12-29-2015, 04:36 PM
Stick to hockey idiot.

You tell 'em, Butch.

swiper
12-29-2015, 04:40 PM
It's B!tch, puss.

BuffaloRedleg
12-29-2015, 09:19 PM
It's mostly useful if you get the QB you want to target by picking sooner in the first round, but the Bills are picking too late to even think about that in all likelihood. Even then, those high QB picks can backfire in a huge way.

If the Bills went 6-10, they'd probably have as much of a chance to pick a quality player than of they went 8-8. Maybe not as much, but the difference wouldn't be as close as people claim. Fans will ***** no matter what in the short term, that much I guarantee.

Yeah you are right too that you absolutely should not tank for anyone other than a QB. People are desperate so they'll ***** about whatever, so I think most people are just upset and venting. You do not build a champion in this league by losing for a while. People confuse this sport with hockey all the time in that respect.

Crappy franchises are built by changing coaches and GMs every 2 years, denying any ability to have a solid organizational vision. That's why bad teams are consistently bad, and good teams are conistently good. There are no Chicago Blackhawks or Pittsburgh Penguins in this league. Good franchises are for the most part consistently good. Like with all things, this isn't always ​the case, but it is mostly the case.

- - - Updated - - -

ublinkwescore
12-31-2015, 06:45 AM
I'm not watching football again until Rex has this team in the playoffs, or he is no longer the coach.

Mr. Cynical
12-31-2015, 03:06 PM
I'm not watching football again until Rex has this team in the playoffs, or he is no longer the coach.

Enjoy the 2 year hiatus from the sport then. ;)

YardRat
12-31-2015, 03:59 PM

"Draft board? What's a draft board?"...(insert name of 21st century Bills gm here)

Mr. Cynical
12-31-2015, 04:11 PM
"Draft board? What's a draft board?"...(insert name of 21st century Bills gm here)