• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DetDannyWilliams
    Nobody in Hawaii wears a tie.
    • Feb 2013

Bills' Marcus Easley dislocates knee cap, breaks knee in three places

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Buffalo Bills wide receiver Marcus Easley suffered a dislocated knee cap and broke his knee in three places during Sunday’s win over the Dallas Cowboys.

• Victor7
    • Jul 2013

Re: Bills' Marcus Easley dislocates knee cap, breaks knee in three places

Ouch !

Play doesn't even show anything. I mean he's just running, gets hit high and falls in amazing pain. Weird.

Comment

• sukie
      Seriously?
      • Sep 2012

a knee is a joint between 3 bones with a floating "cap"... what bones were broken?

Comment

• jamze132
        Don’t hate…
        • Jun 2003

i dunno but screw that.

Comment

• trapezeus
          Legendary Zoner
          • Oct 2004

it would explain why he seemed devastated on the cart out. he's had a tough go of it with injuries with the concussion this year and his first year out.

Comment

• Bill Cody
            • Sep 2004

That guy is made of glass

Comment

• Turf
              • Jul 2002

Honest to God I've never seen a player like him that gets injured and misses season after season (except this one maybe), and every year we bring him back! He literally missed the first three years he was here, and has been knocked out every year since. WHY??? At what point do we say I just don't think this is ever going to work out?
              Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• trapezeus
                Legendary Zoner
                • Oct 2004

HE PLAYS SPECIAL TEAMS!!!! that is all the bills front office cares about...sans field goal kickers who can make extra points...but we do have 2!

Comment

• Night Train
                  Retired - On Several Levels
                  • Jul 2005

All the best to the guy. He's been one of the best ST's gunners in the NFL. I hope he makes it back... but that sounds like it could end his career.
                  Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
                    All the best to the guy. He's been one of the best ST's gunners in the NFL. I hope he makes it back... but that sounds like it could end his career.
                    This ^
                    YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Victor7
                      • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
                      As devastating as it sounds Rex said he was going to be back and ready to go for 2016.

Comment

• Luisito23
                        Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                        • Apr 2003

Sad to hear cause I've always liked him and he's a great ST'er...Hope he comes back strong.
                        "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                        ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                        ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                        ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Turf
                          • Jul 2002

Seriously guys, how many games did he actually play in how many seasons?
                          Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Mace
                            Haha...yeah you think so ?
                            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Victor7 View Post
                            As devastating as it sounds Rex said he was going to be back and ready to go for 2016.
                            Would probably be better if you had the vaguest idea Ryan ever knows what he's yapping about and he mostly never does just yaps for the sake of it.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                              Zero for Zero!
                              • Mar 2003

He did play 16 2 years ago...
                              Originally posted by mysticsoto
                              Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

Working...
                              X