PDA

View Full Version : Linebacker or Defensive End In The First Round For The Bills?

BillsImpossible
12-28-2015, 05:52 PM
The 2016 NFL Draft does not appear to be a very good draft for safeties.

Looks like the safety position will have to be addressed via free agency.

Rex might give Jim Leonhard a call this off season. He's one of the few players that speak fluent Rexanese.

At least hire the guy as a translator/defensive backs coach.

As far as linebackers go, the Bills will have a chance to land a player that can bring pressure.

Leonard Floyd - 6'4, 230 lbs, Georgia

He can put pressure on the quarterback, and that's what the Bills defense needs most, but Floyd might not have the size Rex wants.

Take 10 pounds off this guy and he's a safety. Floyd's interesting, but he's not my top choice.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DZlXZ_P2xq8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shilique Calhoun - 6'5, 250 lbs, Michigan State

Mario Williams' replacement? He can be a DE or a LB. I like him.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/r5UK92oDHNg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Emmanuel Ogbah - 6'4, 275 lbs, Oklahoma State

If he's on the board, Ogbah would be my pick.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wjqwrJy16RE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ginger Vitis
12-28-2015, 06:00 PM
Next week you will convince us Cordy Glenn has to be moved to RT and it will be essential the Bills take a LT in the !st Round?

BillsImpossible
12-28-2015, 06:20 PM
Next week you will convince us Cordy Glenn has to be moved to RT and it will be essential the Bills take a LT in the !st Round?

That will not happen. Glenn will be signed.

If Whaley can find a damn good right guard in John Miller, he can find a damn good right tackle in the 3rd round.

Who do you like in the 1st round, Ginger Vitis?

Mace
12-28-2015, 06:35 PM
CB they'll convert to safety.

coastal
12-28-2015, 06:44 PM
Who ****ing cares?

Ginger Vitis
12-28-2015, 06:45 PM
Who do you like in the 1st round, Ginger Vitis?

Ask me next year after Free Agency

Mace
12-28-2015, 07:11 PM
Who ****ing cares?

Well me, that's the next Bills event I look forward to every year after spending the months window shopping for players we won't take anyway.

sukie
12-28-2015, 08:51 PM
I have to choose the DE that minds playing LBthe least. The DE with the most passes defended. The one the the fastest 20 yard dash time backwards.

Mace
12-28-2015, 08:54 PM
I have to choose the DE that minds playing LBthe least. The DE with the most passes defended. The one the the fastest 20 yard dash time backwards.

That about covers it if they don't get a cb to convert to safety.

stuckincincy
12-28-2015, 08:55 PM
They should wise up and draft into the DT spot.

tomz
12-29-2015, 07:40 AM
They should wise up and draft into the DT spot.

Agreed.

Bill Cody
12-29-2015, 08:01 AM
Fire Rex

Night Train
12-29-2015, 08:21 AM
Rex or no Rex, the LB core was exposed this season. They cannot tackle and lack any sense of finding the ball near the LOS.

justasportsfan
12-29-2015, 08:40 AM

wrong. Next week he'll be calling for a kicker

Victor7
12-29-2015, 09:35 AM
LB

It was obvious from the International Space Station that it was a weak spot on the team even since preseason. Of course Whaley did nothing to fix this.

It ended up being worst than anyone could've thought. Bradham has never been good and aptly sucked soooooo bad this year. Brown went from kinda good to mediocre at best. The rest of the guys aren't worthy of a mention.

SpikedLemonade
12-29-2015, 11:50 AM
As long as we save our 6th and 7th round draft picks for OL starters the misery will continue.

Bill Cody
12-29-2015, 01:56 PM
As long as we save our 6th and 7th round draft picks for OL starters the misery will continue.

Or spend a second on a fat underachieving load

Dr. Lecter
12-29-2015, 02:00 PM
Actually the starting line is a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round pick on them and there is a 2nd round pick that apparently isn't going to pan out.

That's something that was true in the past, but really isn't anymore with this team

Dr. Lecter
12-29-2015, 02:01 PM
LB

It was obvious from the International Space Station that it was a weak spot on the team even since preseason. Of course Whaley did nothing to fix this.

It ended up being worst than anyone could've thought. Bradham has never been good and aptly sucked soooooo bad this year. Brown went from kinda good to mediocre at best. The rest of the guys aren't worthy of a mention.

That's not really true about Bradham.

he was excellent last year and very good his rookie year.

This year, he was not. Saying he was never good just isn't true though

coastal
12-29-2015, 06:03 PM
That's not really true about Bradham.

he was excellent last year and very good his rookie year.

This year, he was not. Saying he was never good just isn't true though
Bradham is a badass

cookie G
12-29-2015, 06:33 PM
Bradham is a badass

He was neutered this year.

but then, so was most of the front 7.

Mace
12-29-2015, 07:04 PM
I think Bradham is middlin' and that's the last you'll see of him if he leaves. Predator dreads would have boosted his stats 20%, even shameless weaves, but he's committed to short hair and will end up being a defensive assistant for a Baptist college wondering forever if he should have just gone all in on Predator dreads.