PDA

View Full Version : And The Worst Thread of The Year Award Goes To...

BillsImpossible
12-31-2015, 07:13 PM
OpIv37.

"**** you very much, Ralph."

Well done.

It's hard to trump that.

Who do you think should win the WTYA?

SpikedLemonade
12-31-2015, 07:15 PM
OpIv37.

Well done.

It's hard to trump that.

You don't need to campaign buddy you have had my vote for quite some time now.

YardRat
12-31-2015, 07:18 PM
And the Most Ironic Thread Title of the Year goes to...

BillsImpossible
12-31-2015, 07:20 PM
At least I am willing to admit my faults.

Unlike most.

Night Train
12-31-2015, 07:22 PM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/230441-The-Buffalo-Bills-Are-Legitimate-Super-Bowl-Contenders?highlight=

BillsImpossible
12-31-2015, 07:25 PM
You don't need to campaign buddy you have had my vote for quite some time now.

This coming from the King of roast beef curtains.

Mace
12-31-2015, 07:41 PM
This coming from the King of roast beef curtains.

No offense Spiked, but the guy has some material.

Ginger Vitis
12-31-2015, 07:54 PM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/230254-Matt-Cassell-bandwagon?highlight=cassel

Mace
12-31-2015, 08:02 PM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/230254-Matt-Cassell-bandwagon?highlight=cassel

As long as no one nails me with with being the king of roast beef curtains, I'll sleep better, but fortunately Spiked is not as sensitive.

OpIv37
12-31-2015, 09:11 PM
OpIv37.

Well done.

It's hard to trump that.

Did you actually READ the thread? That decision started a chain reaction that has led to twenty years of mediocrity. The reason this year's team sucks is because Pegula tried to fix 20 years of Ralph's mismanagement in one off-season, which can't be done. We are still dealing with the negative impacts of Ralph's incompetence.

Yeah, he gave us a team, but then he proceeded to be mediocre for the next 50+ years while people heaped praises on him for simply not undoing the one great thing he did. And in the process, he got rich off the very same fans who were most bothered by his mediocrity.

So, I stand by my post.

Mace
12-31-2015, 09:52 PM
Did you actually READ the thread? That decision started a chain reaction that has led to twenty years of mediocrity. The reason this year's team sucks is because Pegula tried to fix 20 years of Ralph's mismanagement in one off-season, which can't be done. We are still dealing with the negative impacts of Ralph's incompetence.

Yeah, he gave us a team, but then he proceeded to be mediocre for the next 50+ years while people heaped praises on him for simply not undoing the one great thing he did. And in the process, he got rich off the very same fans who were most bothered by his mediocrity.

So, I stand by my post.

Just don't end up being the king of roast beef curtains. Man, that stays with you a while.

Albany,n.y.
12-31-2015, 10:06 PM
Worst threads have to be the ones from people who clamoring for EJ to start before the Cincy & Jax games & then saying once he does he'll unseat Tyrod.
EJ then proceeded to outdo JP's finale in NJ by turning the ball over 3 straight times. The only thing that was missing was EJ having a Rip Van Winkle beard.

BertSquirtgum
12-31-2015, 10:12 PM
The EJ hate is crazy. He's not that bad. He went 24-42 and had 298 yards against Jacksonville. People have bad games. Get over it.

Mace
12-31-2015, 10:12 PM
Worst threads have to be the ones from people who clamoring for EJ to start before the Cincy & Jax games & then saying once he does he'll unseat Tyrod.
EJ then proceeded to outdo JP's finale in NJ by turning the ball over 3 straight times. The only thing that was missing was EJ having a Rip Van Winkle beard.

Dunno, I'm checking all my curtains and replacing anything that I might even suspect is a meat product. Oh that would be bad if my curtains started decomposing. Maybe my sheets ? I'm throwing everything out man, I can't deal with these maybes. New year, time to start fresh with synthetic products I can verify.

sudzy
01-01-2016, 03:07 AM
The EJ hate is crazy. He's not that bad. He went 24-42 and had 298 yards against Jacksonville. People have bad games. Get over it.

You left out the 3 TDs he scored for Jacksonville. Overall he was BAD!

SpikedLemonade
01-01-2016, 08:51 AM
No offense Spiked, but the guy has some material.

I had to look it up but it did confirm my suspicions that the OP is a walking ******.

BillsImpossible
01-01-2016, 09:14 AM
I had to look it up but it did confirm my suspicions that the OP is a walking ******.

I may be a walking ******, but at least I don't insult a dead guy that did everything possible to keep the Bills in Buffalo.

Have a little respect for the man instead of pissing on his grave and digging up the past. Move on.

ParanoidAndroid
01-01-2016, 12:59 PM
The thread subject isn't terrible, but the thread title is pretty distasteful. So, worst thread title, yes. But the worst thread substance, or lack thereof, comes from this thread starter more than anyone else here that I can remember.

swiper
01-01-2016, 03:59 PM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/227706-Rex-Ryan-brings-the-attitude-the-Bills-need

Mr. Miyagi
01-01-2016, 07:29 PM
I'd vote for any thread from Swiper.

Mace
01-01-2016, 09:10 PM
A day later and man, I'm still stuck with this indelible image of roast beef curtains dripping on the rug. Short of the hamsteaks carpet, this was the worst thing I ever tried when I was younger and I find it disturbing that this could come up again after so many years.

YardRat
01-02-2016, 08:10 AM
A day later and man, I'm still stuck with this indelible image of roast beef curtains dripping on the rug. Short of the hamsteaks carpet, this was the worst thing I ever tried when I was younger and I find it disturbing that this could come up again after so many years.

Eewwww!

Mace
01-02-2016, 06:14 PM
Eewwww!

Serious, and I tried the towels of american cheese. Couldn't get enough Renuzits that summer.