X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsImpossible
    • Mar 2013

Your 2016 Buffalo Bills Wish List

Happy 2016. This is going to be the year that changes everything.

Spring is only 12 weeks away and the NFL Draft is right around the corner. Hunker down, stock up on beer and before you know it you'll be *****ing about mowing the lawn again.

My 2016 Buffalo Bills wish list is:

1. Beat the Jets with a lot of backups on Sunday. An unexpected win would end this season on a high note and give the Bills something to build on in 2016.

2. Sign Eric Weddle. "The Stormin' Mormon." He turns 31 years old in a few days, and the Chargers recently put him on IR in a bogus move. In defiance of the move to place him on season ending IR, Weddle ran full speed sprints up and down the sidelines to prove he wasn't injured in front of the press.

That makes me want him on the Bills even more. 31 years old is not old for a safety that knows how to take great care of his body. Weddle is like a great NHL goalie, they get better with age.

3. Draft the best LB/DE or NT available. In other words, the Bills will probably take a CB.

Gilmore could be too rich for the Bills. He's going to command big money in free agency come 2017, and I'm not comfortable with that because Gilmore is not Revis Island part 2, he's hurt again, and he has never been a vocal leader in the locker room. Gilmore is a very quiet kind of guy. Too quiet for an NFL cornerback that's going to get paid $10-12 million a year. Trade bait? Why not?

4. Sign or draft a legit #2 receiver. Robert Woods and Chris Hogan had their chance this year, and they dropped the balls.

5. Resign Incognito. Richie wants to finish out his career in Buffalo.

6. Let Cordy Glenn walk. Another team is going to offer him way too much $.

7. Sign Russell Okung. He's entering the prime of his career.

8. Go back to the red helmets.

9. Natural grass field at The Ralph.

10. Red end zones at The Ralph. Having distinct red colored helmets and a matching red end zone would help the Bills offense.

11. Full time refs.

12. Trade LeSean McCoy back to the Eagles for a 2nd round pick this year, and a 3rd rounder in 2017.

13. The Bills Win The Super Bowl.
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Your 2016 Buffalo Bills Wish List

I just want to make the playoffs.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

Working...
    X