PDA

View Full Version : Chad is looking good...

Mr. Miyagi
01-01-2016, 07:16 PM
If he's still there in the 2nd round, would you take him?

mdcas22
01-01-2016, 07:21 PM
don't think he is coming out. if he stays 1 more year at ole miss he is easily a 1st rounder.

Mr. Miyagi
01-01-2016, 07:27 PM
He hasn't said one way or another, but his stocks are fairly high right now, does he risk getting injured in school next year?

Mr. Pink
01-01-2016, 07:28 PM
Unless he would be projected to be a first rounder this year, there's no reason for him to come out, really.

Another average to good year will only raise his stock.

More money to be had in the first round than the second.

Mr. Pink
01-01-2016, 08:01 PM
Holy crap was that an absolutely brilliant and ballsy play call.

YardRat
01-01-2016, 08:15 PM
I would take him in the first.

Mace
01-01-2016, 08:35 PM
I'd take him anywhere without reservation if he stays consistent and stays with a program another year in school without issue.

k-oneputt
01-02-2016, 08:32 AM
I'd rather have his wr L. Treadwell.

chernobylwraiths
01-02-2016, 08:40 AM
I wouldn't take him at all.

Expectations would be enormously high for him and around here he would be treated as a god. I don't think it would be good for his ego to be treated like that because it would only make him cockier and lazier.

SpikedLemonade
01-02-2016, 08:58 AM
I have no interest in him.

He is a drunk like his uncle used to be.

Albany,n.y.
01-02-2016, 08:58 AM
I wouldn't take him at all.

Expectations would be enormously high for him and around here he would be treated as a god. I don't think it would be good for his ego to be treated like that because it would only make him cockier and lazier.

It also wouldn't go over too well in the locker room & has the potential of dividing the team into several factions. It would cause an immediate QB controversy that seldom ends up good for the rookie.

YardRat
01-02-2016, 09:32 AM
I hope he stays in for his senior season also, but he's better than anybody we have on the roster right now. Good accuracy short, intermediate and deep. He seems to diagnose the pre-snap defense well, getting the ball off quickly and to the right guy. He has mobility. He hits small windows. He's not afraid to throw into coverage. He 'throws guys open'. Absolute cannon for an arm. My only concerns would be his maturity, and it appears for the most part the offense works only half of the field, so it's difficult to judge if he can go through progressions.

Good point on the pressure/expectations though, cher.

chernobylwraiths
01-02-2016, 04:47 PM
I hope he stays in for his senior season also, but he's better than anybody we have on the roster right now. Good accuracy short, intermediate and deep. He seems to diagnose the pre-snap defense well, getting the ball off quickly and to the right guy. He has mobility. He hits small windows. He's not afraid to throw into coverage. He 'throws guys open'. Absolute cannon for an arm. My only concerns would be his maturity, and it appears for the most part the offense works only half of the field, so it's difficult to judge if he can go through progressions.

Good point on the pressure/expectations though, cher.

I think at this point, if the Bills drafted him he would be a Ryan Leaf type.

swiper
01-02-2016, 05:08 PM
Alan Pergament @StillTalkinTV (https://twitter.com/StillTalkinTV)

Chad looks great. But so did Johnny football. College and pro are two different games. I like his future but he should stay one more year.

WagonCircler
01-03-2016, 10:37 AM
I would totally draft him in the first this year, because that's the only realistic shot we'd ever have at him.

If he goes back to school, he'll be a top 5 pick in 2017. If history teaches us anything, it's that the Bills will be picking in the middle third of the draft, into infinity.

That's we we have been in Quarterback hell for so long.

Kelly would be raw and not even close to ready to be a starter. But I think that, with his athleticism, he'd be a perfect backup to Tyrod for a couple of years, while learning to diagnose NFL Defenses.

He absolutely has the tools to be a franchise QB in this league, and by all reports, he has become a total, Manning-style, film room warrior.

Some QBs are not worth the reach (See Manuel, EJ) but some are. I believe this kid would be a project that would pay huge dividends.