PDA

View Full Version : Dysfunction alert

trapezeus
01-01-2016, 08:45 PM
http://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/01/01/248356/

just terrible transcript by Thurman. This is a clown show with zero accountability to get the product right. The drought hits 20 and we'll need another rebuild. It's hard to spin anything positive out of that interview.

Mace
01-01-2016, 08:50 PM

just terrible transcript by Thurman. This is a clown show with zero accountability to get the product right. The drought hits 20 and we'll need another rebuild. It's hard to spin anything positive out of that interview.

Generic puppet like Modkins was as Gailey's OC. Company line. Rex does all the talking for his staff and then some.

trapezeus
01-01-2016, 08:55 PM
I have no idea how a guy survives this interview. Rex will have to sell a guy or two down the road. If he doesn't he'll have to resign.

YardRat
01-01-2016, 08:56 PM
Truest words spoken by one of Wrecks' crew...

"See again, you guys assume I know what’s going on. I have no idea."

Mace
01-01-2016, 08:57 PM
He's a Ryan man, Ryan is all about loyal. Good job, Dennis.

sdbillsfan2
01-02-2016, 03:38 AM
Either he's trying to cover Wreck's a** and trying to limit in house fighting or he's the dumbest SOB around. Honestly , I suspect the later , especially coming from this group.

Turf
01-02-2016, 05:57 AM
So this dumb **** was our upgrade. Wonderful.

Novacane
01-02-2016, 06:27 AM
It comes off more like a sarcastic how dare you question me tone to me. So he's either to dumb to fix the problem or to arrogant to admit there is a problem. Can't wait for next year!

pmoon6
01-02-2016, 06:39 AM
HaHaHa. I wouldn't answer any questions either if I were in his position, either.

However, Dennis Thurman was a pretty good player in Dallas. He QBed Landry's defense after Charlie Waters retired. Not an easy task because of it's complexity.

I also think that players airing grievances in the media looks like excuse making. They haven't lived up to expectations so it may be a little bit of scapegoating.

casdhf
01-02-2016, 07:28 AM
Well, he has set himself up perfectly to be the fall guy. The axe has to fall on him.

trapezeus
01-02-2016, 07:45 AM
HaHaHa. I wouldn't answer any questions either if I were in his position, either.

However, Dennis Thurman was a pretty good player in Dallas. He QBed Landry's defense after Charlie Waters retired. Not an easy task because of it's complexity.

I also think that players airing grievances in the media looks like excuse making. They haven't lived up to expectations so it may be a little bit of scapegoating.

Agreed but but it shouldn't come down to this.

pmoon6
01-02-2016, 10:09 AM
Agreed but but it shouldn't come down to this.No, no it shouldn't have. If the players weren't "getting" the defense after all of training camp, pre-season and a few regular season games, it should have been simplified. Didn't we hear how communication and complexity were a problem?

Ingtar33
01-02-2016, 02:18 PM

he's obviously covering for Ryan, no DC could possibly be this disconnected from what's going on with his unit unless he's a brain dead idiot. Since i am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that he's not a brain dead idiot, he's got to be covering for Rex Ryan.

trapezeus
01-03-2016, 06:32 AM
I don't think Thurman is an idiot but this defiant bravado to either protect Ryan or simply to be mean to reporters after a tough year is ridiculous. His answers are childish. There is a better way to give reporters hard times than throw fuel on fire. It showcases that when things weren't working no one knew how to get on same page and no one looked for answer. They just wanted to be right and have others agree

And tyler dunne hasn't been Bucky or sully. He tends to get fair accurate non opinion pieces.