PDA

View Full Version : This Game is Huge

Mahdi
01-03-2016, 10:23 AM
We're out of the playoffs but this game is big for the following reasons:

1. Big test for Taylor - if he is truly the answer he needs to show it today against a top defence with consistency. He has had a full season as a starter and four on the bench. He needs to prove something today.

2. Is our OL as good as we think? Especially Cordy Glenn. He has a lot to prove today in terms of his contract. Same for Richie and Wood. The best show up against the best.

3. Can Rex put the team on a focused path and keep them that way throughout the game. Also hoping he can be aggressive today and force Fitzpatrick into errors.

cookie G
01-03-2016, 10:40 AM
Its a meaningless game.

There were games far more huge earlier in the year.

Too bad the Buffoon was more concerned about soundbites and looking good at the mike than he was correcting his failing defensive scheme.

Mahdi
01-03-2016, 12:23 PM
Its a meaningless game.

There were games far more huge earlier in the year.

Too bad the Buffoon was more concerned about soundbites and looking good at the mike than he was correcting his failing defensive scheme.

For this team going forward I think it's an important game.

coastal
01-03-2016, 12:31 PM
Suddenly I want to go buy a car from a fat Italian man.

swiper
01-03-2016, 01:38 PM
For this team going forward I think it's an important game.

We asked you to stop thinking last week.

DesertFox24
01-03-2016, 02:15 PM
Carolina went on a nice win streak last year that carried over.

Taylor and Watkins are on same page now. Ol looked good today. Def was better with a bunch of backups.

If Roman stays I feel good if Roman leaves I think offense will take another step back.

Time will tell.