• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mace
    Haha...yeah you think so ?
    • Mar 2013

Zac Dysert

It kind of flew past that we signed him to our practice squad, I found it interesting that we got him, at least for a bit.

Not saying he's Big Ben (who he was compared to in draft scouting), he isn't, and not saying he's the shiznit, he isn't, but he's an interesting talent with the usual maybes, and about comparable to the maybe's we might get in the draft from looking at the likely QB's available, less a runner than an improv guy who can stay mobile, though more a pocket type.

I'm not getting all excited about him, but wonder if anyone familiar with him has any thoughts on whether he might become useful even as a backup ?
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Zac Dysert

IIRC there were more than a few around here that wanted to draft him a couple of years ago.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Swiper
      Legendary Zoner
      • Sep 2010

If he raised his game to that of AJ McCarron I would happily have him as a back-up.

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

I saw him play Ohio St. in college. A gamer but his passes float with little zip.
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
        X