01-06-2016, 02:21 PM
Straight-up, no spread, no over/under.

Kansas City @ Houston
Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati
Seattle @ Minnesota
Green Bay @ Washington

Mr. Pink
01-06-2016, 03:41 PM
Funny enough...none of the home teams win this weekend.

Albany,n.y.
01-06-2016, 04:03 PM
Kansas City, Pittsburgh, Seattle, Washington

Mace
01-06-2016, 05:45 PM

I concur with my esteemed colleague. KC, Seattle, Green Bay, Pittsburgh.

Those are my picks but I have a funny feeling Cincinnati actually might win. If any other home team does I'll be amazed.

swiper
01-07-2016, 03:38 AM
All the away teams win.

Dr. Lecter
01-07-2016, 06:37 AM
KC, Bengals, Green Bay and Seattle.

But there is always at least one game this weekend that everybody looks at and says WTF????

YardRat
01-07-2016, 07:04 AM
I'm leaning toward Houston and/or Washington as being those WTF? games. KC's been a pretty strong road team throughout their run, but all it takes is JJ Watt bringing his 'A' game and a couple of turnovers and the Chiefs are toast. Also, GB is kind of a cluster**** atm and they've never really been a strong road team with Rodgers anyway (15 of their 22 losses over the last four seasons have been on the road, and the 7 home losses are skewed by this year when they suffered an unusually high 3 at home in a single season).

sukie
01-07-2016, 08:42 AM
KC, CIN, SEA, GB

ticatfan
01-07-2016, 09:01 AM
Kansas City @ Houston- KC
Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati-- Cin
Seattle @ Minnesota- Sea
Green Bay @ Washington --wash

SpikedLemonade
01-07-2016, 09:15 AM
I think all the visiting teams win and I look forward to the games. This is always my favourite weekend of NFL football.

Albany,n.y.
01-07-2016, 09:53 AM
I think all the visiting teams win and I look forward to the games. This is always my favourite weekend of NFL football.

I think the following week when there are just as many games & the bye teams come in is so much better than the 1st round.

Mace
01-07-2016, 03:55 PM
I think the following week when there are just as many games & the bye teams come in is so much better than the 1st round.

I always like the 1st round myself. All the games are elimination of course, but that first week has an extra sense of excitement and desperation to me, teams that got in by the skin of their teeth, cities that thought they were out of it and made it, teams hoping to validate themselves. I always get excited at the opening kickoffs, when even the losing team has that golden chance, with fans in those cities dreaming of glory at the very start of postseason.

Night Train
01-07-2016, 07:23 PM
Houston, Pitt, Seattle, Wash

Woodman
01-07-2016, 09:54 PM
Kansas City, Pittsburgh, Seattle, Washington

This is my pick as well.

Let's get this party started!!

Uncle Jesse
01-08-2016, 05:24 PM
Kansas City @ Houston
Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati
Seattle @ Minnesota
Green Bay @ Washington

Scumbag College
01-08-2016, 05:27 PM
Winners:

KC
Cincy
Wash
Seahags

YardRat
01-08-2016, 05:33 PM
Houston, Cincinnati, Minnesota, Green Bay.

I really think Houston can take out KC and Cinci ends it's playoff win drought this season. Green Bay isn't that good on the road and have been beatable all season but I don't trust Washington. Minnesota? Yeah, I went there. Just for the helluva it. Would love to see AP rack about 300 yds and 3 TDs.

Woodman
01-10-2016, 02:06 PM
3 of 3 thanks to Burfick and Walsh. ( I really blame the head coach ..... gotta position that FG attempt between the hash marks PERIOD! )

Minnesota was at best one and done anyway.

Now THE REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!

YardRat
01-10-2016, 06:10 PM

I concur with my esteemed colleague. KC, Seattle, Green Bay, Pittsburgh.

Those are my picks but I have a funny feeling Cincinnati actually might win. If any other home team does I'll be amazed.

All the away teams win.

Cookies for everybody that picked the away teams...nice job!

http://images.guff.com/gallery/image/144813lrg

Mace
01-10-2016, 06:27 PM
I can't remember ever having a weekend in my life where results for near everything ended as I expected them to. It's uncomfortable, since I'm facing a week of snow issues, which I'm expecting to be bad. Hopefully I'll go back to being wrong again and return to wise next weekend.

Woodman
01-10-2016, 09:40 PM
Let's hope that road team win thing continues this week in New England at least.