PDA

View Full Version : Shouldn't there be?

The_Philster
07-24-2003, 03:16 AM
a mod in charge of this Zone? I'm seeing a LOT of repeat threads that takes up extra bandwidth, I'd imagine. It seems like certain people are in a race to post as many stories as possible without checking to make sure that story has already been posted. Myself, unless it's a brand new story ...like breaking news...I check to see if it's been posted before. It's not hard...just enter a keyword into the search box at the bottom right of the page

Cntrygal
07-24-2003, 05:52 AM
First Phil... I've been busy with moving to Korea and playing war games. Second... I just got done merging several threads that you started independtly instead of just updating a thread. So please stop making it sound like everyone is duplicating but you. Thanks.

Cntrygal
07-24-2003, 05:53 AM
BTW..... I would like to thank everyone who does post news here! It does help!!! (it would help a little more if you would "update" a thread though) ;)

BillsFever
07-25-2003, 09:50 AM
Phil really needs to find more exciting things in life.

I haven't posted any duplicates in a long time(that I know of) so don't blame me. I've seen a few between Mike and Gunz lately. Big deal, it happens. You don't need it to bother you all the time,lol

The_Philster
07-25-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by BillsFever
Phil really needs to find more exciting things in life.

I haven't posted any duplicates in a long time(that I know of) so don't blame me. I've seen a few between Mike and Gunz lately. Big deal, it happens. You don't need it to bother you all the time,lol

I know you haven't...and it doesn't bother me...but Mikey was making some snide comments about my posts in the NFL Zone so when he started posting duplicate threads...I had to get him back :snicker:

BillsFever
07-25-2003, 04:08 PM
That's Mike for ya :snicker: