Joe Fo Sho
01-07-2016, 06:45 AM
...went up again.

Mine are 52 dollars more per seat.

Whatever happened to "If I want more money, I'll just drill another oil well?"

How much are season tickets nowadays?

Night Train
01-07-2016, 06:51 AM
They created a waiting list, once they crossed 60,000 in seasons. I expect that number to drop but people will buy enough to keep the Bills happy.

I have Club seats and am mulling staying home. My recliner and 55 inch smart TV seems like a better idea.

YardRat
01-07-2016, 06:51 AM
First installment due even before this season is over to boot (Jan 29th, the SB is Feb 7th). LOL.

coastal
01-07-2016, 06:52 AM
and all the FOOLS will line up to pay!

Historian
01-07-2016, 07:08 AM
Schedule is unique this year, in that Cleve and Pit both come here. Could sell those tix rather easily.

Ariz and SF do not come here that often, making it an attractive package.

It just galls me that they do an increase without even notifying us.

Add to that what a disappointment this year was, and it kind of has me shaking my head.

Rat is right, they want the first installment by Jan 29th.

feldspar
01-07-2016, 07:08 AM
and all the FOOLS will line up to pay!

The fools will line up to pay their gold?

daryls61
01-07-2016, 08:26 AM
My tickets were $1000 a piece last year so hopefully it was not too much of an increase. It is getting rather expensive.

Uncle Jesse
01-07-2016, 08:33 AM
Did you get something in the mail? I haven't seen anything online yet. Either way, whatever. Mine are the best deal there is in the Rockpile.

Mahdi
01-07-2016, 08:39 AM
Out of curiosity, Would someone make money by buying season tickets and selling them?

gebobs
01-07-2016, 08:41 AM
Good grief. I was as close as ever to shelving the Sunday Ticket and I don't need to waste two hours driving or shell out $100/week for parking and a couple of beers. You guys are better fans than I, that's for sure. I wouldn't drop that kind of coin to see this garbage if you put shotgun to my head. I did it once last year for the KC game and got served up a Pop Warner classic. Thanks, Terry!

Mr. Pink
01-07-2016, 08:42 AM
You have to expect ticket prices to rise to be honest...

Having a waiting list while your tickets are among the cheapest in the league is proof to anyone that bumping them up to more NFL standard levels is the way to go.

gebobs
01-07-2016, 08:45 AM

Having a waiting list while your tickets are among the cheapest in the league is proof to anyone that bumping them up to more NFL standard levels is the way to go.

Sound fine to me so long as the product ever rises to the NFL standard.

more cowbell
01-07-2016, 09:07 AM
...went up again.

I believe ticket prices increase every year for every team to be honest. The NFL has its fans by the balls, and they know it.

I'm fine with paying a few extra dollars as long as it goes towards blowing this cursed black hole of a "stadium" off the earth, and building a new one downtown.

SpikedLemonade
01-07-2016, 09:12 AM

That's right.

I expect the ticket price increases to become even more aggressive regardless of the product on the field given the high demand to get drunk for cheap in the parking lot on a Sunday morning in Buffalo.

Typ0
01-07-2016, 09:18 AM
Out of curiosity, Would someone make money by buying season tickets and selling them?

That is a tough road since they force you to pay full price for preseason games.

Joe Fo Sho
01-07-2016, 09:19 AM

You used to be able to when the prices were cheaper, and you probably still can.

You have to be careful though, the Dolphins just revoked a bunch of season ticketholders' tickets because they were being sold too many times on Stubhub.

Victor7
01-07-2016, 09:30 AM
Russ Brandon at his "finest" ..... Get those mofos to pay up before they start forgetting we took a divisional rival off the playoffs and start remembering 16 years and counting.

k-oneputt
01-07-2016, 09:30 AM
For the first time ever I am contemplating buying tickets as I go on a per game basis. I'm sick of paying for the pre-season which I may go to one of those games if any. I didn't even use the Jets tickets. I'm sick of going to end of the season games if they are meaningless.

Might just cherry pick games.

OLDSRIP
01-07-2016, 09:37 AM

Have you seen the price of natural gas lately?

HAMMER
01-07-2016, 10:46 AM
Schedule is unique this year, in that Cleve and Pit both come here. Could sell those tix rather easily.

Ariz and SF do not come here that often, making it an attractive package.

It just galls me that they do an increase without even notifying us.

Add to that what a disappointment this year was, and it kind of has me shaking my head.

Rat is right, they want the first installment by Jan 29th.

Grrrrrr. Selling tickets to opposing fans is not cool.

Historian
01-07-2016, 12:09 PM
Normally, I would agree, but the Cleveland-Pittsburgh-Buffalo geographical rivalry is good for all of us.

We should be in their division.

stuckincincy
01-07-2016, 05:58 PM
...went up again.

Cap is supposed to rise ten million for next season. Somebody's gotta pay... :list:

HAMMER
01-08-2016, 07:58 AM
Normally, I would agree, but the Cleveland-Pittsburgh-Buffalo geographical rivalry is good for all of us.

We should be in their division.

Come on man, that's no justification. Who cares where an opposing fan is from, they are the enemy and take away from our home field advantage.

k-oneputt
01-08-2016, 09:28 AM
Come on man, that's no justification. Who cares where an opposing fan is from, they are the enemy and take away from our home field advantage.

Are you paying for his tickets ?
Didn't think so.

Albany,n.y.
01-08-2016, 04:28 PM
Are you paying for his tickets ?
Didn't think so.

I have a friend who lives about 400 miles from RWS and has a mother with some health issues about 100 miles in the other direction & the only way he can keep his seasons is by selling most of the games on Ticket Exchange. Some seasons he's more than paid for his tickets, others he's ended up giving games away & taking the loss. Without Ticket Exchange or the feature where he can e-mail tickets to his friends in WNY, he wouldn't be renewing every year.

BertSquirtgum
01-08-2016, 09:50 PM
I might buy season tickets again. Probably won't be until the 20 year playoff drought ends.

Historian
01-10-2016, 05:24 AM
I don't sell my tickets, I give them to family...in-laws, etc.

All I'm saying is that one could recoup some bucks this year if one were inclined.

Novacane
01-10-2016, 05:49 AM

You'd have to buy a few extra tickets to the premium games like the home opener etc. I did that this year with the opener, Giants and Cowboys games. I sold them as well as my seats to those three games. My seasons ended up being free after selling everything. Making money would be difficult. You can't get enough of the premium game tickets to sell. I couldn't give my Jets tickets away.