Green Bay at Arizona
Seattle at Carolina
Pittsburgh at Denver

Dr. Lecter
01-15-2016, 06:38 AM
New England
Arizona
Seattle
Denver (unless somehow Rothlesberger is more healthy than thought)

OpIv37
01-15-2016, 06:51 AM
New England
Arizona
Seattle
Denver (unless somehow Rothlesberger is more healthy than thought)
Seconded.

Time to start planning another ski trip for SB Sunday, although most of the local places have no snow.

YardRat
01-15-2016, 07:36 AM
I'm going with all of the home teams this week...

New England--because it's the NFL, and New England.
Arizona--Don't think GB has the wherewithall to adjust from the previous ass-whupping.
Carolina--Mostly wishful thinking, I just don't want to see Seattle near the SB again. Seahawks are probably the smart bet, I admit.
Denver--Manning can afford to throw like a girl against the Steelers and let the defense lock down Pittsburgh's 'O', especially with Brown out and Ben dinged.

Mr. Pink
01-15-2016, 09:14 AM
NE
GB
SEA
PIT

Another bad weekend to be a home team, at least one wins this weekend though.

ticatfan
01-15-2016, 10:21 AM
[QUOTE=YardRat;4176608]Kansas City at New England---KC
Green Bay at Arizona --- GB
Seattle at Carolina SEA
Pittsburgh at Denver--PITS

YardRat
01-15-2016, 02:57 PM
Need I remind everybody the winners get COOKIES?

SpikedLemonade
01-15-2016, 05:17 PM
KC
Pitts
Seattle
Arizona

Mace
01-15-2016, 05:23 PM
NE, Arizona, Seattle, Denver.

I'm going to be rooting for the Chiefs, Cards, Carolina and Pittsburgh though.

feldspar
01-15-2016, 05:51 PM
NE, Arizona, Seattle, Denver.

I'm going to be rooting for the Chiefs, Cards, Carolina and Pittsburgh though.

I'm with you, except I gotta root for Denver if and when the Patriots beat the Chiefs. That way, the Patriots lose home-field advantage in the Conference game. The Brady/Manning hype would be off the hook, though...they gotta get their last one in there. Needless to say that I hope the Chiefs beat the Pats, but I won't be holding my breath.

Not too sure how I feel about the Seahawks/Panthers game. I'll know more a little into the game maybe about who I prefer to win.

No bets for me, so I relax about it a little.

Mace
01-15-2016, 06:56 PM
Not too sure how I feel about the Seahawks/Panthers game. I'll know more a little into the game maybe about who I prefer to win.

Seattle is just too sure of themselves for me, and Carroll always annoyed me. I get *****ly when teams get too sure of themselves after those Bills losses in the 90's. I don't really not like them so much as want to see them knocked down a peg, though I'll be pretty delighted to see Fred Jackson along for their ride if they get anywhere.

For the Panthers, well I don't like something about Cam Newton, never exactly sure what, might be my own flawed sense of propriety, but I saw a few Panthers games and they reminded me a lot of the Bills of the 90's in the way they just took care of business and methodically beat teams up. Never liked Rivera either, but he proved me wrong, right guy in the right place at the right time. If you have no vested interest in their opponent, it's just fun to watch the Panthers play football these days.

Mr. Pink
01-16-2016, 08:00 AM
Need I remind everybody the winners get COOKIES?

mmm cookies...fat kid love coooooooooooookies!!!