PDA

View Full Version : So how many here are ready to see Brady and the Pats going back to the Superbowl?

ghz in pittsburgh
01-18-2016, 11:34 AM
That seems to be the consensus now that Denver D was shredded by an offense without RBs, no Antonio Brown (MVP type of season) and a banged up Roethlisberger. So now Brady is about to hit town and the lopsided post season history between Brady and Manning ...

ckg927
01-18-2016, 11:51 AM
That simply means I'm supporting whoever wins the NFC championship.

EITHER of them can take down the AFC.

Mace
01-18-2016, 11:59 AM
Startles me more when the Pats don't go to the Superbowl.

Mr. Miyagi
01-18-2016, 12:06 PM
ABC - Anybody But the Cheatriots

YardRat
01-18-2016, 12:17 PM
**** New England.

feldspar
01-18-2016, 12:23 PM
New England is currently three-point favorites AT Denver.

feldspar
01-18-2016, 12:24 PM
**** New England.

I could not have put it mote eloquently myself.

Mr. Pink
01-18-2016, 12:30 PM
And they're gonna win too.

SpikedLemonade
01-18-2016, 01:36 PM
And they're gonna win too.

Yup.

Once the Bills are out, I typically root for the Patriots.

I have a lot of respect for their success.

feldspar
01-18-2016, 01:39 PM
Yup.

Once the Bills are out, I typically root for the Patriots.

I have a lot of respect for their success.

Damn Canadians...

You're on my ****-list, pal;)

Thurmal
01-18-2016, 02:06 PM
That seems to be the consensus now that Denver D was shredded
They gave up 16 points against a top-five quarterback; I don't know if "shredded" is the right term.

BillsImpossible
01-18-2016, 04:54 PM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vUi1PdYn5nk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mace
01-18-2016, 07:21 PM
Pats are a lesson in reality. You can like them, or hate them, doesn't really matter. The good guys don't always win, or we'd have done better these years, because we're always the good guys. If they were the Bills you wouldn't care.

Best thing to do would be to learn from their supremacy. We never do though, so until we start knocking them off, they'll always be better. And by now even when we do, well Brady is old. So let's face it. They're better than we are, and you have to figure they're better than most, pretty constantly.

I dealt with it when I was a kid and the Dolphins pounded us twice yearly. The division had to deal with it when we dominated them.

Real simple answer to it. Just beat them. We came to beat the Dolphins. Other teams came to beat us. We just can't beat the Pats. Why ? We aren't good enough, end of story.

stuckincincy
01-18-2016, 08:15 PM
That seems to be the consensus now that Denver D was shredded by an offense without RBs, no Antonio Brown (MVP type of season) and a banged up Roethlisberger. So now Brady is about to hit town and the lopsided post season history between Brady and Manning ...

This will be a tough one for the refs. PGH and DEN are perennial league darlings. They couldn't force a winner, in that contest, especially after the heat over the CIN hosing.

My guess is that the NFL/whatever channel airs the game's profit algorithms will say that a NE win will make the cash register ring louder in the long run.

Ingtar33
01-18-2016, 08:48 PM
especially after the heat over the CIN hosing.

Hosing?

Because the refs knocked Antonio Brown out with a flagrant headhunting hit, and then followed it up by punching a Pittsburgh Steeler. Yes, because that was the REFS fault.

The reality is the refs were at fault for not throwing a few 15 yard flagrants on both teams earlier in the game, lost complete control over the game, and then the idiot Burfict did what idiots often do, and f-ed things up for the Bengals all by himself; by putting the refs in a position where they HAD to throw the flag. That game was disgusting and embarrassing for both teams, it's just the Bengals out gooned the Steelers, and lost the game because of it.

Woodman
01-18-2016, 09:17 PM
No drops Denver wins!!

stuckincincy
01-18-2016, 09:57 PM
Hosing?

Because the refs knocked Antonio Brown out with a flagrant headhunting hit, and then followed it up by punching a Pittsburgh Steeler. Yes, because that was the REFS fault.

The reality is the refs were at fault for not throwing a few 15 yard flagrants on both teams earlier in the game, lost complete control over the game, and then the idiot Burfict did what idiots often do, and f-ed things up for the Bengals all by himself; by putting the refs in a position where they HAD to throw the flag. That game was disgusting and embarrassing for both teams, it's just the Bengals out gooned the Steelers, and lost the game because of it.

Did you miss DeCastro driving back Burfict 17 yards and pancaking him? The early-moment sandwiching of Eifert by Shazier and another thug? Didn't see Brown lower his head? Forgot Porter going onto the field? No flags. The PGH coach yanking on safety Nelson's hair? Shazier's shot on Bernard's head?

Did you see the phony call against Burfict in their 2nd regular season game - the one where Hoculi gave PGH new life for a so-called out-of-bounds call where a flag wasn't even thrown? Same game - Hoculi had to pick up 2 flags for ineligible receiver, because in fact the tackle involved had reported.

The flap about when Burfict made a legal hit on Laveon Bell, and celebrated after the play as per today's NFL norm, then got a death threat from a PGH player - and silence by the NFL about that?

Von Olehoffen's shot at Palmers' knee. - which IFIAK resulted in new rules. Ward breaking River's jaw. Whoever breaking Huber's jaw. Mitchell busting up Eifert in their 1st contest this season.

CIN is by far, not the only club to suffer at the hands of the league allowing PGH to play under a "special" set or rules.

Nobody outgoons the Steelers. Or over time gets the calls against them. Remember the Jerome Bettis Victory Tour hype, and the NFL a few years after the fact admitting how SEA got screwed?

Good gosh - look at the heavy concentration of SB wins confined to a select number of clubs. It's all about the Benjamins...

You need to watch more AFC North ball...

Frenchman
01-18-2016, 10:37 PM
To make it short...absolutely positively NOT!! There leave it at that.

pmoon6
01-19-2016, 01:26 AM
I would think you would want our division winner to advance.

Personally, I hate Denver. Elway is an ******* and pretty much bought half the team. The offensive line is terrible, but gets away with it because the are allowed to hold to protect poor Peyton.

It matters little though, if Denver wins, Peyton will just choke it up in the Super Bowl. New England will at least make a game of it, but will fall to either Arizona or Carolina.

Night Train
01-19-2016, 08:32 AM
I don't want the Pats there " To make a game of it ".

A blowout with the Pats watching it on TV is fine by me.

coastal
01-19-2016, 09:14 AM
When their plane crashes into the Rockies, I'm going to lol.

IlluminatusUIUC
01-19-2016, 10:03 AM
I would think you would want our division winner to advance.

Personally, I hate Denver. Elway is an ******* and pretty much bought half the team. The offensive line is terrible, but gets away with it because the are allowed to hold to protect poor Peyton.

It matters little though, if Denver wins, Peyton will just choke it up in the Super Bowl. New England will at least make a game of it, but will fall to either Arizona or Carolina.

This isn't the college game, where having your conference champion win the National Title improves your own prestige. New England winning another bowl does nothing except drive their insufferable fans' heads farther up their own asses. I hope Denver wins.

Victor7
01-19-2016, 10:50 AM
I was at the Denver game on Sunday. Receivers dropped a bunch of balls that easily could've made the game more pro Broncos. It ended up being close because of that.

In any case I don't think they can beat NE unless they absolutely shut Brady down on defense. Pats have basically given up on the run and just have Tammy air it out all day long with his short throws in like 1 second.

Obviously rooting Broncos but I think Pats win. As for the NFC I want whoever has a better shot at beating NE. I think that's Carolina. I like Zona better but at this point whoever can take down NE is my horse.

I can't and will never understand those who say they "admire" the Pats. I get it, they are a very good team. They have a world class top 3 QB. But they are also KNOWN cheaters. This is not up for debate. They have been caught cheating. TWICE I might add. Do not make the mistake homer Pats fans make about Brady's suspension being lifted. It was lifted over procedural issues. He has NEVER been cleared of wrong doing. Let me say that again. The NE Patriots have been caught cheating, breaking the rules to their advantage twice (at least). **** them.

There aren't enough bad words to describe that POS franchise.

Joe Fo Sho
01-19-2016, 11:20 AM
I can't and will never understand those who say they "admire" the Pats. I get it, they are a very good team. They have a world class top 3 QB. But they are also KNOWN cheaters. This is not up for debate. They have been caught cheating. TWICE I might add. Do not make the mistake homer Pats fans make about Brady's suspension being lifted. It was lifted over procedural issues. He has NEVER been cleared of wrong doing. Let me say that again. The NE Patriots have been caught cheating, breaking the rules to their advantage twice (at least). **** them.

Preach.

ghz in pittsburgh
01-19-2016, 11:54 AM
I was at the Denver game on Sunday. Receivers dropped a bunch of balls that easily could've made the game more pro Broncos. It ended up being close because of that.

In any case I don't think they can beat NE unless they absolutely shut Brady down on defense. Pats have basically given up on the run and just have Tammy air it out all day long with his short throws in like 1 second.

Obviously rooting Broncos but I think Pats win. As for the NFC I want whoever has a better shot at beating NE. I think that's Carolina. I like Zona better but at this point whoever can take down NE is my horse.

I was very surprised that Wade Philips and his #1 D cannot do more to Pittsburgh's offense. Sure they gave up 16 points only. But imagine what's like without your #1 RB, #1 WR, and your star QB hurt so much that he could not throw more than 10 yards at the end of last game and didn't throw at all all week? To be honest, I expected the Steelers to no more than 10 points in Denver.

What I didn't expect is that Ben actually played decent - they shot him up good Sunday, even though he could not lift his right arm at all this Monday. The receivers giving Denver fits. Pittsburgh's D has been improving all season long, but their secondary is still bad. Too bad Manning could not take advantage of that.

Victor7
01-19-2016, 12:52 PM
I was very surprised that Wade Philips and his #1 D cannot do more to Pittsburgh's offense. Sure they gave up 16 points only. But imagine what's like without your #1 RB, #1 WR, and your star QB hurt so much that he could not throw more than 10 yards at the end of last game and didn't throw at all all week? To be honest, I expected the Steelers to no more than 10 points in Denver.

What I didn't expect is that Ben actually played decent - they shot him up good Sunday, even though he could not lift his right arm at all this Monday. The receivers giving Denver fits. Pittsburgh's D has been improving all season long, but their secondary is still bad. Too bad Manning could not take advantage of that.

I think Manning played well. The number of drops and the times at which they came made the game closer than it should've IMO.

Denver's D played well man. They got the key turnover and they also stopped Pitt on a 4th down try in the 1st half. Pitt got into scoring position on a couple of long plays of broken coverages. Overall I thought they did well.

We'll see what happens this week vs the Cheats. I would imagine Brady's gonna wanna do his quick throwing to neutralize the pass rush. Broncos have to jam those reveivers at the line to disrupt the timing. If they let Marcia dink and dunk its gonna be a long day for them.

Mace
01-19-2016, 03:51 PM
I was at the Denver game on Sunday.

I think I saw you in a crowd shot. There were a bunch of people around you and you were near a seat.

pmoon6
01-19-2016, 04:00 PM
I hope Denver wins.Of course you do. Still missing the Front Range and all the bozos that live there?

Victor7
01-19-2016, 04:07 PM
I think I saw you in a crowd shot. There were a bunch of people around you and you were near a seat.

That was me !

pmoon6
01-19-2016, 04:36 PM
That was me !No wonder they had to get their spare camera.

IlluminatusUIUC
01-19-2016, 05:13 PM
Of course you do. Still missing the Front Range and all the bozos that live there?

I do, but that's not why. My hate of the Pats runs laps around my interest in seeing my friends happy. They had their shot at a Super Bowl and got clobbered.

DraftBoy
01-19-2016, 05:18 PM
Go Cam Go!

Mace
01-19-2016, 05:33 PM
Of course you do. Still missing the Front Range and all the bozos that live there?

That was uncalled for. I came here. Anyone else is a lesser bozo and why settle for less when you can have more, better bozo giving it his best bozo day in and day out.

IlluminatusUIUC
01-19-2016, 07:12 PM
That was uncalled for. I came here. Anyone else is a lesser bozo and why settle for less when you can have more, better bozo giving it his best bozo day in and day out.

You live in Denver now?

Mace
01-19-2016, 07:20 PM
You live in Denver now?

Sometimes, I try to keep moving. Staying in one predictable place is the worst thing you can do with Interpol on you like a cheap suit in the rain. Like right now I'm in Jakarta.

Crap, now I need to change my clothes, shave, dye my hair and move again. Hope you're proud of yourself.

Woodman
01-19-2016, 09:19 PM
In the playoffs of the epic Brady vs. Manning rivalry, the home quarterback has won every game.

IlluminatusUIUC
01-19-2016, 10:41 PM
Sometimes, I try to keep moving. Staying in one predictable place is the worst thing you can do with Interpol on you like a cheap suit in the rain. Like right now I'm in Jakarta.

Crap, now I need to change my clothes, shave, dye my hair and move again. Hope you're proud of yourself.

"You cannot give reputation to the same post twice."

Mr. Pink
01-20-2016, 09:13 AM

You could always go to Siberia and pretend you're an Inuit. I don't think anyone will hunt you down while you're ice fishing in your igloo.

Bill Cody
01-20-2016, 12:55 PM

This is funny. We heard a TON about how Brady was cheating and Bellichick knew and this year the proof would be in a decline in performance from Brady and more fumbles. So where is it? Here they are back again in the AFCC and Brady is a finalist for MVP. Either the shaky evidence they had wasn't true or it was true and was at most a minor violation. Yet you have no trouble rooting for Peyton when there is far more compelling evidence that he took HGH, a much bigger deal than a half pound of PSI, no? Or are you confident it was just his wife training for Mrs. Olympia? Try to get a grip. The league goes all in about Brady and sweeps the Manning thing directly under the rug. I get that you hate Brady. But it's so so rooted in jealousy not logic.

Joe Fo Sho
01-20-2016, 01:21 PM
This is funny. We heard a TON about how Brady was cheating and Bellichick knew and this year the proof would be in a decline in performance from Brady and more fumbles. So where is it? Here they are back again in the AFCC and Brady is a finalist for MVP.

The Pats being back in the AFCCG proves nothing, either for or against the cheating accusations.

Either the shaky evidence they had wasn't true or it was true and was at most a minor violation.

You can say the same thing about Peyton's HGH accusations.

Yet you have no trouble rooting for Peyton when there is far more compelling evidence that he took HGH, a much bigger deal than a half pound of PSI, no?

It's a wonder why Brady is not respected by a lot of people, both in the NFL and in the general public, right? Was there another star QB that has ever been called a 'cry baby' publicly by the opposition? I wonder why that is.

Or are you confident it was just his wife training for Mrs. Olympia?

It's as likely as Jim McNally's 'deflator' nickname being because he lost some holiday weight.

Try to get a grip. The league goes all in about Brady and sweeps the Manning thing directly under the rug.

Right next to where they keep the spygate tapes.

Bill Cody
01-20-2016, 01:48 PM
The Pats being back in the AFCCG proves nothing, either for or against the cheating accusations.

Weren't you one of the ones making a lot of bold predictions about Brady/NE? I don't care enough to look it up but I think so. If so you were wrong and now you're spinning. If the so called cheating didn't help why should anyone care?

You can say the same thing about Peyton's HGH accusations.

I think HGH is a serious thing. .5 lbs PSI isn't.

It's a wonder why Brady is not respected by a lot of people, both in the NFL and in the general public, right? Was there another star QB that has ever been called a 'cry baby' publicly by the opposition? I wonder why that is.
That's another subject but the bottom line is he's had tremendous success. That won't make you popular with everyone.

It's as likely as Jim McNally's 'deflator' nickname being because he lost some holiday weight.

That was probably the best "evidence" they had and it's still not much. McNally wasn't even going on the road with the team. And Brady performed much better in the 2nd half of last year's AFCC with more air. I'm not convinced he did anything but if he did it was a feel thing that's it, no evidence it helped his performance. The whole thing was ridiculous.

Right next to where they keep the spygate tapes.[/QUOTE]

Joe Fo Sho
01-20-2016, 02:30 PM
Weren't you one of the ones making a lot of bold predictions about Brady/NE? I don't care enough to look it up but I think so. If so you were wrong and now you're spinning. If the so called cheating didn't help why should anyone care?

I definitely called Brady a cheater. I don't think I made any predictions about the future, though. Not that this season's stats would prove anything.

I think HGH is a serious thing. .5 lbs PSI isn't.

Well that's certainly an opinion. Hard to say, though. They're both against the rules.

That's another subject but the bottom line is he's had tremendous success. That won't make you popular with everyone.

There have been a lot of players that have had tremendous success and are given tremendous respect. Tom Brady is certainly not one of them. I assume there is a reason for that.

That was probably the best "evidence" they had and it's still not much. McNally wasn't even going on the road with the team. And Brady performed much better in the 2nd half of last year's AFCC with more air. I'm not convinced he did anything but if he did it was a feel thing that's it, no evidence it helped his performance. The whole thing was ridiculous.

Of course you're not convinced, but can you explain what a 'feel thing' is and how it wouldn't help his performance?

Bill Cody
01-20-2016, 03:37 PM
I definitely called Brady a cheater. I don't think I made any predictions about the future, though. Not that this season's stats would prove anything.

Of course not because they didn't go down. If they had I'm 1000% sure you'd say they mean a lot.

Well that's certainly an opinion. Hard to say, though. They're both against the rules.
Not really that hard. The league cared about PED's enough to have a policy against it with suspensions, etc. Nobody cared about PSI. If they cared they would have had real protocols for the balls and real penalties for violations.

There have been a lot of players that have had tremendous success and are given tremendous respect. Tom Brady is certainly not one of them. I assume there is a reason for that.
Brady is certainly respected by his peers and most fans. Some aren't. Doubtful he cares. He'll be a 1st ballot HOFer. He never talks trash about his opponents. What has he done so wrong? He doesn't beat his wife. He doesn't take drugs. Obviously he's uber competitive but don't we want the Bills QB to be like that? I sure do

Of course you're not convinced, but can you explain what a 'feel thing' is and how it wouldn't help his performance?

Every QB in the league likes the balls to feel a certain way. We just finished 17 games. The burden is on you to show he got an advantage, they're 13-4 this year and his stats have been good with a lot of OL issues. I'm not a Pats fan. I just don't like the mindless sheep on this site that throw out a lot of **** but can't back it up. That's why the Bills are doormats.

Victor7
01-20-2016, 03:43 PM
This is funny. We heard a TON about how Brady was cheating and Bellichick knew and this year the proof would be in a decline in performance from Brady and more fumbles. So where is it? Here they are back again in the AFCC and Brady is a finalist for MVP. Either the shaky evidence they had wasn't true or it was true and was at most a minor violation. Yet you have no trouble rooting for Peyton when there is far more compelling evidence that he took HGH, a much bigger deal than a half pound of PSI, no? Or are you confident it was just his wife training for Mrs. Olympia? Try to get a grip. The league goes all in about Brady and sweeps the Manning thing directly under the rug. I get that you hate Brady. But it's so so rooted in jealousy not logic.

Lets go by parts

The evidence was true. This is a fact. Whether it had a big or minuscule impact is another issue. But the balls were indeed underinflated and the Pats had a whole system to cover it up. Unless of course you believe the lawyers about the "deflator" texts being a nickname for a guy losing weight and the guy also going to the restroom with the footballs before games. If you do, there's no point in going on. Pats cheated. The advantage gained is perfectly irrelevant.

Second I don't root for Peyton. I root for anyone other than Brady. If you were QBing the Broncos I'd root for you. Its that simple. And from the little I've read on the Manning issue the guy that brought it all up has come clean and said he made it all up.

The one thing you got correct is the jealousy about the Pats. Who wouldn't be jealous ?? They are phenomenal team and Brady is top 3 all time. .... That however is not mutually exclusive with them being KNOWN cheaters. Like I said in the previous post, This is a FACT. Not my opinion or my jealousy a fact.

Mace
01-20-2016, 05:09 PM
You could always go to Siberia and pretend you're an Inuit. I don't think anyone will hunt you down while you're ice fishing in your igloo.

You'd be surprised, Pink. I'd never have made it out of there had I not just greased my luge.

Joe Fo Sho
01-21-2016, 06:47 AM
Of course not because they didn't go down. If they had I'm 1000% sure you'd say they mean a lot.

You're as sure of that as I am sure that Brady cheated to gain an advantage. They both mean nothing.

Not really that hard. The league cared about PED's enough to have a policy against it with suspensions, etc. Nobody cared about PSI. If they cared they would have had real protocols for the balls and real penalties for violations.

You're saying that it's important because the league cared about it? Up until a couple of years ago, the league didn't care about concussions. Those must not have been important in the past. The league has had the PSI requirement in the rule book long before the concussion protocol. I guess then, the order of importance using your method is Steroids --> PSI --> Brain health. Right on.

Brady is certainly respected by his peers and most fans.

He's the least respected star QB of any that I can think of either that are playing now or in the past.

What has he done so wrong? He doesn't beat his wife. He doesn't take drugs.

Remember when he cheated on and left his then pregnant girlfriend for Gisele? Not that I care about that nonsense, but he's certainly not perfect.

Obviously he's uber competitive but don't we want the Bills QB to be like that? I sure do

I want a Bills QB who wins. That would be nice.

Every QB in the league likes the balls to feel a certain way.

You don't think that the feel of the ball helps them throw? You think Brady would prefer a ball that felt good over one that he threw well? Don't be ridiculous. Feel good...play good.

We just finished 17 games. The burden is on you to show he got an advantage

Ha, the burden is not on me. You're saying that it's OK to cheat as long as you don't get a measurable advantage? Why cheat then? The Pats got caught and they got penalized. They cheated.

I'm not a Pats fan. I just don't like the mindless sheep on this site that throw out a lot of **** but can't back it up. That's why the Bills are doormats.

The Bills are doormats because some people think Brady cheated? What a ridiculous statement. I could just as easily say that the Bills are doormats because some fans have a hard on for Tom Brady. Neither statement can be proven.

Historian
01-21-2016, 07:02 AM
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/12495042_10153895460114993_5340964136603850946_n.jpg?oh=5b8cd534b2e1dc425d881a35c9edf0c4&oe=5747D0A9

Historian
01-21-2016, 09:22 AM
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/940935_1042572379096779_5996616276362934671_n.jpg?oh=a5d10e9e09f1ced46e332f5500c02cd7&oe=5735DACD

Bill Cody
01-21-2016, 01:17 PM
You're as sure of that as I am sure that Brady cheated to gain an advantage. They both mean nothing.
Why? He's 2nd in the MVP voting. Are you saying they'd be undefeated if he was deflating balls this year? It's kind of cut and dried. He was better this year than last. So tell me again what was the advantage?

You're saying that it's important because the league cared about it? Up until a couple of years ago, the league didn't care about concussions. Those must not have been important in the past. The league has had the PSI requirement in the rule book long before the concussion protocol. I guess then, the order of importance using your method is Steroids --> PSI --> Brain health. Right on.
Now you're comparing a half a pound of PSI to concussions? Ok sure.

He's the least respected star QB of any that I can think of either that are playing now or in the past.
It's ok to think that but understand that's YOUR opinion and it's based on nothing (feel free to post some facts, doubt you have any). He has the most popular or one of the most popular jerseys in the league. Is that because people disrespect him? Anyway what is the disrespect based on? Deflategate? Whining about calls? Both are serious reaches IMO.

Remember when he cheated on and left his then pregnant girlfriend for Gisele? Not that I care about that nonsense, but he's certainly not perfect.
Who cares?

I want a Bills QB who wins. That would be nice.
Yeah 4 rings is nice

You don't think that the feel of the ball helps them throw? You think Brady would prefer a ball that felt good over one that he threw well? Don't be ridiculous. Feel good...play good.
He's been throwing well this year. It still comes back to that. I don't think it mattered much. It's like changing cleats or something, maybe it matters but not much you still have to run.

Ha, the burden is not on me. You're saying that it's OK to cheat as long as you don't get a measurable advantage? Why cheat then? The Pats got caught and they got penalized. They cheated.
So back to my original question Mr. Hard Line. Why give Peyton a pass?

The Bills are doormats because some people think Brady cheated? What a ridiculous statement. I could just as easily say that the Bills are doormats because some fans have a hard on for Tom Brady. Neither statement can be proven.

It's a losers mentality. You can't deal with the fact that the guy has beat us like a drum for 15 years. So you try to make an excuse. Waah he cheated. No he's a good player and that's it. As fans we need to sac up. Beat the Pats. Beat Brady.

BertSquirtgum
01-21-2016, 01:41 PM
I'm ready for their plane to crash from an altitude of 30,000ft.

Joe Fo Sho
01-21-2016, 02:39 PM
Why? He's 2nd in the MVP voting. Are you saying they'd be undefeated if he was deflating balls this year? It's kind of cut and dried. He was better this year than last. So tell me again what was the advantage?

Were all things equal between this year and last? It's actually pretty far from cut and dried.

Now you're comparing a half a pound of PSI to concussions? Ok sure.

I used your logic. I'm glad you see how ridiculous it is.

It's ok to think that but understand that's YOUR opinion and it's based on nothing (feel free to post some facts, doubt you have any).

I've never heard any other star QB be called a cry baby by an opposing teams players. My opinion is that I think that's quite disrepectful. I also think it's great that he was asked about it during a press conference. I'm not sure that they would have asked Joe Montana that if some DE called him a cry baby. But again, that's my opinion.

He has the most popular or one of the most popular jerseys in the league. Is that because people disrespect him? Anyway what is the disrespect based on? Deflategate? Whining about calls? Both are serious reaches IMO.

Johnny Manziel also had the most popular jersey in the league at one point. What does that prove again? We should ask Tebow how he feels about that statistic.

Who cares?

I don't, that's why I called it nonsense. You're the one who asked what he's done wrong, like he has been nothing but a choir boy his whole life. I just answered your question.

Yeah 4 rings is nice

It's gonna be really nice for him if he ever gets a legitimate one.

He's been throwing well this year. It still comes back to that. I don't think it mattered much. It's like changing cleats or something, maybe it matters but not much you still have to run.

It doesn't come back to that. Just because he's playing well this year does not mean he didn't gain an advantage last year.

I get it, you think cheating is OK if you don't gain a measurable advantage.

So back to my original question Mr. Hard Line. Why give Peyton a pass?

Did Peyton get in trouble for something?

It's a losers mentality. You can't deal with the fact that the guy has beat us like a drum for 15 years. So you try to make an excuse. Waah he cheated. No he's a good player and that's it. As fans we need to sac up. Beat the Pats. Beat Brady.

I deal just fine with being beat by Brady 95% of the time. I'm actually friends with a bunch of Pats fans, because they're everywhere. We watch the games and have discussions just like any other fan. Believe it or not, some of them even think the Pats have cheated(!).

I don't think your defending of Brady has caused us to win any more games that we would have if you didn't like Brady. Maybe we should call Terry Pegula and let him know that all Bills fans forgive Tom Brady for all the wrongs he's done, then he can finally try to put a winning team together.

Mace
01-21-2016, 02:49 PM
I'm ready for their plane to crash from an altitude of 30,000ft.

Why not 31,000, or 29,000 ? Just curious...

Mr. Pink
01-21-2016, 03:09 PM
I actually kinda hope they win again to be honest, seeing I'm curious how the NFL and/or its fans will attempt to tarnish this trophy.

IlluminatusUIUC
01-21-2016, 03:11 PM
I actually kinda hope they win again to be honest, seeing I'm curious how the NFL and/or its fans will attempt to tarnish this trophy.

There's still time. We didn't learn about deflategate until after the AFCCG.

BertSquirtgum
01-21-2016, 05:26 PM
Why not 31,000, or 29,000 ? Just curious...

I like a nice even number

Bill Cody
01-22-2016, 12:43 PM
Were all things equal between this year and last? Hahahaha it's football. We watched him twice. Was he having issues gripping the ball? Throwing? Give me a break.

I used your logic. I'm glad you see how ridiculous it is. No you're ridiculous

I've never heard any other star QB be called a cry baby by an opposing teams players. My opinion is that I think that's quite disrepectful. I also think it's great that he was asked about it during a press conference. I'm not sure that they would have asked Joe Montana that if some DE called him a cry baby. But again, that's my opinion. I agree, your opinion

Johnny Manziel also had the most popular jersey in the league at one point. What does that prove again? We should ask Tebow how he feels about that statistic. Respect can be gained and lost as with Manziel, Tebow. Or not lost as with Brady.

I don't, that's why I called it nonsense. You're the one who asked what he's done wrong, like he has been nothing but a choir boy his whole life. I just answered your question. I was talking about football. But by NFL standards he is a choir boy.

It's gonna be really nice for him if he ever gets a legitimate one. Ha ha ok

It doesn't come back to that. Just because he's playing well this year does not mean he didn't gain an advantage last year.

I get it, you think cheating is OK if you don't gain a measurable advantage.

If he even did anything. There's a lot less evidence that he did than that Peyton took HGH. I'm just curious why you buy the one with no doubts and shrug off the other. They were sending HGH to various locations across the country to Peyton's wife according to the report. A guy who didn't know he was being taped admitted this.
The league is supposedly tracking the deflation characteristics of footballs around the league this year to see how they respond to weather. Do you honestly think they will ever release those results?

Did Peyton get in trouble for something?
No. But the league doesn't seem to want to know what happened. I find it curious. I don't know if Peyton is guilty or not. But there's certainly more evidence he is than against Brady and they haven't spent millions investigating it. I know you hate Brady but it's obviously not consistent on the league's part.

I deal just fine with being beat by Brady 95% of the time. I'm actually friends with a bunch of Pats fans, because they're everywhere. We watch the games and have discussions just like any other fan. Believe it or not, some of them even think the Pats have cheated(!).

I don't think your defending of Brady has caused us to win any more games that we would have if you didn't like Brady. Maybe we should call Terry Pegula and let him know that all Bills fans forgive Tom Brady for all the wrongs he's done, then he can finally try to put a winning team together.

I never said anything you or I said impacts results of games. Certainly nothing you've said, I mean who would care?:nod:

Small favor: I know your ego is larger than upstate NY so you will have to get the last word in for any discussion. But I'm done here.

Joe Fo Sho
01-22-2016, 01:49 PM
Hahahaha it's football. We watched him twice. Was he having issues gripping the ball? Throwing? Give me a break.

Are those the 2 options, good throws or constantly fumbling the snap? Give me a break, this is football.

No you're ridiculous

Good one.

Respect can be gained and lost as with Manziel, Tebow. Or not lost as with Brady.

Brady hasn't lost any respect, ever? By anyone? Man, you really do have a thing for this guy.

I was talking about football. But by NFL standards he is a choir boy.

I didn't know I had to use NFL standards when it came to how good of a person someone is or isn't.

If he even did anything. There's a lot less evidence that he did than that Peyton took HGH. I'm just curious why you buy the one with no doubts and shrug off the other. They were sending HGH to various locations across the country to Peyton's wife according to the report. A guy who didn't know he was being taped admitted this.

Peyton took HGH? I thought you got suspended for that sort of thing. I hope he can play this week. Although the Broncos probably have a better chance with Brock Lobster.

The league is supposedly tracking the deflation characteristics of footballs around the league this year to see how they respond to weather. Do you honestly think they will ever release those results?

Is the NFL required to release those results? Do you think they call the guy who tracks football deflation The Deflator Tracker?

No. But the league doesn't seem to want to know what happened. I find it curious. I don't know if Peyton is guilty or not. But there's certainly more evidence he is than against Brady and they haven't spent millions investigating it. I know you hate Brady but it's obviously not consistent on the league's part.

What evidence is there that Peyton took HGH? There must be something since there's more evidence than they have against Brady.

I never said anything you or I said impacts results of games. Certainly nothing you've said, I mean who would care?:nod:

You said this...

I just don't like the mindless sheep on this site that throw out a lot of **** but can't back it up. That's why the Bills are doormats.

Seems like you said that we are doormats because of how some of us have an opinion one way or the other when it comes to Tom Brady. What do you think a doormat is and how does it not relate to the results of a football game?

Small favor: I know your ego is larger than upstate NY

It must be, if I have the audacity to disagree with you, right?

I'm done here.

Bumblebee tuna.

YardRat
01-22-2016, 03:24 PM
"You cannot give reputation to the same post twice."

You have to rep first, thank second.

Night Train
01-24-2016, 04:29 PM
None of us are ready.

HAHAHAHA !

justasportsfan
01-24-2016, 06:29 PM