So how many here are ready to see Brady and the Pats going back to the Superbowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

So how many here are ready to see Brady and the Pats going back to the Superbowl?

That seems to be the consensus now that Denver D was shredded by an offense without RBs, no Antonio Brown (MVP type of season) and a banged up Roethlisberger. So now Brady is about to hit town and the lopsided post season history between Brady and Manning ...
  • ckg927
    Not quite Best in the World....
    • Aug 2012

Re: So how many here are ready to see Brady and the Pats going back to the Superbowl?

That simply means I'm supporting whoever wins the NFC championship.

EITHER of them can take down the AFC.
    John Hemingway(facing certain death): I want to see Buffalo win the Super Bowl.
    David Coltrane(threatening John): Nobody's going to live that long, pal.

-The John Larroquette Show, "A Dark and Stormy Night", 4/12/94

Comment

• Mace
      Haha...yeah you think so ?
      • Mar 2013

Re: So how many here are ready to see Brady and the Pats going back to the Superbowl?

Startles me more when the Pats don't go to the Superbowl.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

ABC - Anybody But the Cheatriots

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

**** New England.
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• feldspar
            • Mar 2007

New England is currently three-point favorites AT Denver.

Comment

• feldspar
              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
              **** New England.
              I could not have put it mote eloquently myself.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                Peterman Sucks!
                • Mar 2006

And they're gonna win too.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                  • Jun 2024

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                  And they're gonna win too.
                  Yup.

Once the Bills are out, I typically root for the Patriots.

I have a lot of respect for their success.

Comment

• feldspar
                    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
                    Yup.

Once the Bills are out, I typically root for the Patriots.

I have a lot of respect for their success.
                    Damn Canadians...

You're on my ****-list, pal

Comment

• Thurmal
                      • Oct 2005

Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh View Post
                      That seems to be the consensus now that Denver D was shredded
                      They gave up 16 points against a top-five quarterback; I don't know if "shredded" is the right term.
                      "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• BillsImpossible
                        • Mar 2013

Comment

• Mace
                          Haha...yeah you think so ?
                          • Mar 2013

Pats are a lesson in reality. You can like them, or hate them, doesn't really matter. The good guys don't always win, or we'd have done better these years, because we're always the good guys. If they were the Bills you wouldn't care.

Best thing to do would be to learn from their supremacy. We never do though, so until we start knocking them off, they'll always be better. And by now even when we do, well Brady is old. So let's face it. They're better than we are, and you have to figure they're better than most, pretty constantly.

I dealt with it when I was a kid and the Dolphins pounded us twice yearly. The division had to deal with it when we dominated them.

Real simple answer to it. Just beat them. We came to beat the Dolphins. Other teams came to beat us. We just can't beat the Pats. Why ? We aren't good enough, end of story.

Comment

• stuckincincy
                            Buffalo Bills Fan
                            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh View Post
                            That seems to be the consensus now that Denver D was shredded by an offense without RBs, no Antonio Brown (MVP type of season) and a banged up Roethlisberger. So now Brady is about to hit town and the lopsided post season history between Brady and Manning ...
                            This will be a tough one for the refs. PGH and DEN are perennial league darlings. They couldn't force a winner, in that contest, especially after the heat over the CIN hosing.

My guess is that the NFL/whatever channel airs the game's profit algorithms will say that a NE win will make the cash register ring louder in the long run.
                            Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• Ingtar33
                              Dances With Buffaloes
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by stuckincincy View Post
                              especially after the heat over the CIN hosing.
                              Hosing?

Because the refs knocked Antonio Brown out with a flagrant headhunting hit, and then followed it up by punching a Pittsburgh Steeler. Yes, because that was the REFS fault.

The reality is the refs were at fault for not throwing a few 15 yard flagrants on both teams earlier in the game, lost complete control over the game, and then the idiot Burfict did what idiots often do, and f-ed things up for the Bengals all by himself; by putting the refs in a position where they HAD to throw the flag. That game was disgusting and embarrassing for both teams, it's just the Bengals out gooned the Steelers, and lost the game because of it.
                              My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X