PDA

View Full Version : Thurman Still DC, Rex still calling the plays. Still not Sure what Rob does.

Buffalogic
01-22-2016, 01:18 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/22/rex-dennis-thurman-still-defensive-coordinator-im-still-calling-plays/

(http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/22/rex-dennis-thurman-still-defensive-coordinator-im-still-calling-plays/)17652 (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/22/rex-dennis-thurman-still-defensive-coordinator-im-still-calling-plays/)

Luisito23
01-22-2016, 01:22 PM
Not sure what Rob does?...

He collects paychecks just like all of the other idiots that this fat POS has brought with him.

sudzy
01-22-2016, 02:21 PM
Anyone from a big family has a Rob Ryan in their life. Most of the family works 40 hours and supports a family. Except the one brother who's in his mid fifties still living with mom and dad, always has a story how he never caught a break..... That's Rob Ryan.

YardRat
01-22-2016, 03:01 PM
Well, that's comforting. Not.

Mace
01-22-2016, 03:32 PM
Rob is there to charge up and down the sidelines, hair flying, looking concerned, and to keep the chaplain away from the coaching staff.

Additional responsibilities include occasionally barking at someone, hair flying, passing out the orders at lunch, hair flying, properly scouting and reporting local beers, hair flying, and charging through the halls with a clipboard looking busy, hair flying.

feldspar
01-22-2016, 04:28 PM
Rob is there to charge up and down the sidelines, hair flying, looking concerned, and to keep the chaplain away from the coaching staff.

Additional responsibilities include occasionally barking at someone, hair flying, passing out the orders at lunch, hair flying, properly scouting and reporting local beers, hair flying, and charging through the halls with a clipboard looking busy, hair flying.

http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/50ed7996eab8eae31e000002-480/rob-ryan-dallas-cowboys-defensive-coordinator.jpg

Mace
01-22-2016, 04:31 PM
http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/50ed7996eab8eae31e000002-480/rob-ryan-dallas-cowboys-defensive-coordinator.jpg

Lmao....that's exactly the Rob Ryan picture I looked at before coming up with my post.

feldspar
01-22-2016, 04:50 PM
Anyone from a big family has a Rob Ryan in their life. Most of the family works 40 hours and supports a family. Except the one brother who's in his mid fifties still living with mom and dad, always has a story how he never caught a break..... That's Rob Ryan.

WTF are you talking about?

Rob Ryan is has a family of his own...a wife and kids that he's supported by working pretty much non-stop, a lot more than your 40 hours I would imagine too. A lot more. He's more successful than most people in terms of the money he's made by far.

If you think he's bad at his job, that's one thing. But let's not go making things up in a smear campaign. He's not the picture you paint of him in any way whatsoever. That's beyond ridiculous.

Mace
01-22-2016, 06:05 PM

Rob Ryan is has a family of his own...a wife and kids that he's supported by working pretty much non-stop, a lot more than your 40 hours I would imagine too. A lot more. He's more successful than most people in terms of the money he's made by far.

If you think he's bad at his job, that's one thing. But let's not go making things up in a smear campaign. He's not the picture you paint of him in any way whatsoever. That's beyond ridiculous.

Well, I think I sort of got the idea of what the sudz was saying though. A failed rebel still rebelling finally getting a family job and still *****ing about fate.

justasportsfan
01-22-2016, 06:14 PM
Wait,.what????

Rex was calling the plays??? This is worse than I thought! !!

Night Train
01-22-2016, 06:34 PM
Another worthwhile thread of *****ing.

Mace
01-22-2016, 07:58 PM
Another worthwhile thread of *****ing.

It's offseason.

feldspar
01-22-2016, 08:08 PM
Well, I think I sort of got the idea of what the sudz was saying though. A failed rebel still rebelling finally getting a family job and still *****ing about fate.

What was he rebelling against, and since when has he been always *****ing about fate?

His flying hair makes him a rebel?

I see how the hire can be seen as a charity of sorts, but the man has blazed his own path and has worked hard on his own merit for what, decades? That's true no matter the results of his toil. I see no reason to not only downplay that, but completely ignore it...and make up **** to put him down. There's enough REAL material there to put him down over if you want to go that route.

Again, if anybody thinks he's a bad defensive coordinator, that's a different story entirely. That's not even his job here anyway.

I was like WTF when Rob Ryan was hired too, but I've come around to think that at least it'll be more entertaining. And that's what I'm here for, to be entertained.

Thurman, Rex, and Rob. Mix those shells up and find out what's underneath, because I'm not too sure who is doing what.

Mace
01-22-2016, 08:31 PM
What was he rebelling against, and since when has he been always *****ing about fate?

His flying hair makes him a rebel?

I see how the hire can be seen as a charity of sorts, but the man has blazed his own path and has worked hard on his own merit for what, decades? That's true no matter the results of his toil. I see no reason to not only downplay that, but completely ignore it...and make up **** to put him down. There's enough REAL material there to put him down over if you want to go that route.

Again, if anybody thinks he's a bad defensive coordinator, that's a different story entirely. That's not even his job here anyway.

I was like WTF when Rob Ryan was hired too, but I've come around to think that at least it'll be more entertaining. And that's what I'm here for, to be entertained.

Thurman, Rex, and Rob. Mix those shells up and find out what's underneath, because I'm not too sure who is doing what.

Oh don't go getting so upset about it. Rex insisted he had coordinator offers and I think he's flat out lying. Rob is the guy said he'd have a job in 5 minutes when Dallas fired him, but lately only said NO would blame him for Katrina too, before going silent and getting a job with his brother.

You have to know by now Rob is all about being a rebel, has nothing to do with his hair. The results of his toil are not impressive.

Sure, it will be entertaining, though I think you'd prefer boring winning over entertaining for the sake of it, and sure, maybe Rob will tune something combined with Rex on the same page, but the guy is still the wild unsuccessful Ryan of the two, and just evidently turned down coordinator jobs to work with his bro not being a coordinator ?

You're getting too upset about the obvious. Rob has based his recent career on being scorned, yelled at, fired and defiant. Rex is too, they'll do it "their way" and heaven help us, and it's just too obvious to debate the term "rebel".

What is he rebelling against ? A league that scorns his crap defense because if he only had a few more years of crap in a place they'd be the shiznit, like Rex only needs a few more years always and it would all wonderfully work.

You can laugh at me next year if I am wrong and I'll own up to it, but do you really think I am ? Relax, it's just pattern and precedent.

feldspar
01-22-2016, 08:58 PM
Oh don't go getting so upset about it. Rex insisted he had coordinator offers and I think he's flat out lying. Rob is the guy said he'd have a job in 5 minutes when Dallas fired him, but lately only said NO would blame him for Katrina too, before going silent and getting a job with his brother.

You have to know by now Rob is all about being a rebel, has nothing to do with his hair. The results of his toil are not impressive.

Sure, it will be entertaining, though I think you'd prefer boring winning over entertaining for the sake of it, and sure, maybe Rob will tune something combined with Rex on the same page, but the guy is still the wild unsuccessful Ryan of the two, and just evidently turned down coordinator jobs to work with his bro not being a coordinator ?

You're getting too upset about the obvious. Rob has based his recent career on being scorned, yelled at, fired and defiant. Rex is too, they'll do it "their way" and heaven help us, and it's just too obvious to debate the term "rebel".

What is he rebelling against ? A league that scorns his crap defense because if he only had a few more years of crap in a place they'd be the shiznit, like Rex only needs a few more years always and it would all wonderfully work.

You can laugh at me next year if I am wrong and I'll own up to it, but do you really think I am ? Relax, it's just pattern and precedent.

Never was upset, buddy.

Just talking...or typing, as it were.

sudzy
01-23-2016, 04:21 AM

I'm saying a lot of families have that unsuccessful sibling that the more successful sibling feel like they have to help support. That is what I feel is going on here. Rex feels like he has to give Rob a job. Get him back on his feet after he completely destroyed his last two chances. I was attempting to spin of has humor. Should have figure that someone that's all serious and uptight would take a burn to it.

feldspar
01-23-2016, 08:45 AM
. Should have figure that someone that's all serious and uptight would take a burn to it.

Ha.

You really don't see the irony in that statement, do you?