PDA

View Full Version : O.J.: Made In America - ESPN's 7.5 hour 30 for 30 Documentary

BillsImpossible
01-23-2016, 02:49 PM
http://www.theverge.com/2016/1/23/10819762/oj-made-in-america-review-sundance-2016

Good read.

(Thanks to buffalorumblings)

Wouldn't be surprised if the Juice was set up to go after his money, and wouldn't be surprised if he did it either.

Whether he did it or not is not the point of the documentary according to the article above.

Can't wait to watch this come June when it will air.

I never went down the OJ Simpson rabbit hole because it ranks very low in terms of conspiracy theories I want to invest my time researching.

Most people think he's guilty as sin. Everyone seems to think he did it.

Anyone think O.J. is innocent and got juiced?

Night Train
01-23-2016, 03:50 PM
F him. 2 innocent people died. Rot in hell.

Mace
01-23-2016, 04:27 PM
http://www.theverge.com/2016/1/23/10819762/oj-made-in-america-review-sundance-2016

Good read.

(Thanks to buffalorumblings)

Wouldn't be surprised if the Juice was set up to go after his money, and wouldn't be surprised if he did it either.

Whether he did it or not is not the point of the documentary according to the article above.

Can't wait to watch this come June when it will air.

I never went down the OJ Simpson rabbit hole because it ranks very low in terms of conspiracy theories I want to invest my time researching.

Most people think he's guilty as sin. Everyone seems to think he did it.

Anyone think O.J. is innocent and got juiced?

Actually watched the whole trial back on Court TV in the day, didn't want to believe he did it, ended up with absolutely no doubt he did it.

stuckincincy
01-23-2016, 05:22 PM
I wonder what Al Cowlings is up to these days?

Thurmal
01-23-2016, 05:43 PM
"The one thing I don’t want people to dwell on is guilt or innocence, which is incidental," Edelman said during the post-film Q&A. He hopes that if people stick with the three hours before the murder, they’ll understand where people were coming from, both black and white, when the trial took place.

Do you know how much of a moron you have to be to say something like this? "Yes, we did a 7.5 hour documentary about a murder trial, but the fact that the defendant viciously murdered two people and got off via an enormous miscarriage of justice isn't important. The Rodney King incident that happened four years prior is what really​ matters here.

stuckincincy
01-23-2016, 06:02 PM
Do you know how much of a moron you have to be to say something like this? "Yes, we did a 7.5 hour documentary about a murder trial, but the fact that the defendant viciously murdered two people and got off via an enormous miscarriage of justice isn't important. The Rodney King incident that happened four years prior is what really​ matters here.

Thurmal - how's the snow storm going? Hope you are battened down and safe.

Thurmal
01-23-2016, 06:08 PM
Thanks for the well wishes! Got about two feet with the snow still falling, but fortunately it's all powder. Easy to shovel. Haven't been out on the main roads yet, but I'm sure they're a mess, as this area has difficulty reacting to snow despite the fact that it snows multiple times every year here, haha.

stuckincincy
01-23-2016, 06:25 PM
Thanks for the well wishes! Got about two feet with the snow still falling, but fortunately it's all powder. Easy to shovel. Haven't been out on the main roads yet, but I'm sure they're a mess, as this area has difficulty reacting to snow despite the fact that it snows multiple times every year here, haha.

Heh - I imagine cross-country skis are as rare as the proverbial hen's teeth there. But I'm sure there are a few intrepid souls so equipped having a great time.