PDA

View Full Version : Broncos-Panthers

denverboz
01-25-2016, 07:54 AM
Panthers open as 5.5 pt. favorite. Sounds about right, maybe even a little low. Watched parts of yesterday Carolina game, and most of 4th quarter, and damn Carolina looked more than just a little impressive. They just kicked ass. Not sure Denver can totally shut Carolina down, or even shut them down enough to win. But hey I thought the same thing about the Bills in their first SB.

And head to head,to me it looks like Carolinas offense outshines Denver's offense. So unless Denver's #1 defense kicks it up a notch (or two) I have a hard time seeing Peyton being able to match Carolina's points total. But hey, when Peyton's on, he's still very formidable.

So with my cynicism of the NFL's impartiality in games, and with this quite likely being Peytons swan song (especially if they win), part of my mind leans toward a Broncos win.

Other than those things, and after watching this weekends games, I have a very hard time seeing Denver being victorious over Carolina.

But hey like they say, that's why they play the game. :smile:

Here's hoping for a good entertaining SB.

(take the points or not?)

Blondie
01-25-2016, 08:16 AM
I hope Newton, with that infectious smile of his, puts a beat down on Denver and Manning!!:box::nod::surf::jig:

denverboz
01-25-2016, 08:28 AM
I hope Newton, with that infectious smile of his, puts a beat down on Denver and Manning!!:box::nod::surf::jig:

Even I gotta admit he's a good looking guy. :smile:

And one hell of a football player.

sukie
01-25-2016, 09:32 AM
I have to root for the Broncos because all of New England isn't. Let a Bronco victory and the blown decision to not kick at 4th and 1 from the 16 haunt them with what could have been.