X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

I Hate Rain!!!

It's been raining all damn morning. I went to camp, and was there for a bit, and then it started pouring, so the players ran into the indoor facility, because they will melt in the rain.

I went home and went back after I saw the rain calmed down. No players outside. They told me that practice was moved indoors AKA closed to the public. Please please please stop raining. I want to go to the afternoon practice and I got my dad's digital camera for some photos and of course I gotta do my training camp report.

Please, everyone for the :angry:ing rain to stop.
  • NewYorkCity Backers

I am as upset as you are, Mike32282. I was looking forward to the first installment of your exhilarating reports.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by NewYorkCity Backers
      I am as upset as you are, Mike32282. I was looking forward to the first installment of your exhilarating reports.
      is this BF1 or BillsNYC?

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

I told you it would be inside do to the rain...you don't ever listen.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
          I told you it would be inside do to the rain...you don't ever listen.
          I was already gone before I saw that post.

Comment

• NewYorkCity Backers

Neither Mike32282. Thanks for asking.

"BF1" and "BillsNYC" were simply message board aliases representing personalities created by the two Matts that run the New York City Buffalo Bills Backers.

"NewYorkCity Backers" is a message board alias representing a persona created by Matt Soreco.

"NewYorkCity Backers" is interested in only Buffalo Bills and football related news and information.

"NewYorkCity Backers" and the real life person who created the alias, appreciates the hard work put forth by the creators and maintainers of this site, which offers Bills fans an outstanding environment to discuss and debate the beloved Buffalo Bills and the game of football.

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

"BF1" and "BillsNYC" were simply message board aliases representing personalities created by the two Matts that run the New York City Buffalo Bills Backers.

"NewYorkCity Backers" is a message board alias representing a persona created by Matt Soreco.

"NewYorkCity Backers" is interested in only Buffalo Bills and football related news and information.

"NewYorkCity Backers" and the real life person who created the alias, appreciates the hard work put forth by the creators and maintainers of this site, which offers Bills fans an outstanding environment to discuss and debate the beloved Buffalo Bills and the game of football.
              Will this Matt Soreco still post as Billsfanone? Or what is happening?

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

GRRR! Now I'm pissed! I just saw RNews and it turns out Gregg Williams decided to hold the players outside for the whole practice.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

talks just like BillsNYC

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Wys Guy
                    Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                    • Jul 2002

Re: I Hate Rain!!!

Originally posted by Mike32282
                    It's been raining all damn morning. I went to camp, and was there for a bit, and then it started pouring, so the players ran into the indoor facility, because they will melt in the rain.

I went home and went back after I saw the rain calmed down. No players outside. They told me that practice was moved indoors AKA closed to the public. Please please please stop raining. I want to go to the afternoon practice and I got my dad's digital camera for some photos and of course I gotta do my training camp report.

Please, everyone for the :angry:ing rain to stop.
                    Someone's cranky!

What, did you go back to that same Tops store this moring?
                    Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Wys Guy
                      Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                      • Jul 2002

GRRR! Now I'm pissed! I just saw RNews and it turns out Gregg Williams decided to hold the players outside for the whole practice.
                      Standing around all just holding each other doesn't sound like much of a practice to me.

I wouldn't worry about missing it...

Were they singing Kumbaya?
                      Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Wys Guy
                        Someone's cranky!

What, did you go back to that same Tops store this moring?

No! I hate rain and it turns out, after I left....they went back to practice. SOB! Last year, whenever it rained, they would go indoors.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                          • Jul 2002

Thats because he thinks a lot of them look good in wet underwear

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

Comment

• NewYorkCity Backers

Mike32282 -

You posed the question "Will this Matt Soreco still post as Billsfanone?"

Let me first address the beginning part of your inquiry. This is the same Matt Soreco who posted as billsfanone. I do not believe that there are more Matt Soreco's out there.

As to the second part, I (Matt Soreco) have not yet come to a final decision regarding the fate of the message board alias "billsfanone."

Comment

Working...
                              X