PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Rain!!!

Michael82
07-24-2003, 09:44 AM
It's been raining all damn morning. I went to camp, and was there for a bit, and then it started pouring, so the players ran into the indoor facility, because they will melt in the rain. :snicker:

I went home and went back after I saw the rain calmed down. No players outside. They told me that practice was moved indoors AKA closed to the public. Please please please stop raining. I want to go to the afternoon practice and I got my dad's digital camera for some photos and of course I gotta do my training camp report. :D

Please, everyone :pray: for the :angry:ing rain to stop. :D

NewYorkCity Backers
07-24-2003, 09:50 AM
I am as upset as you are, Mike32282. I was looking forward to the first installment of your exhilarating reports.

Michael82
07-24-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by NewYorkCity Backers
I am as upset as you are, Mike32282. I was looking forward to the first installment of your exhilarating reports.

is this BF1 or BillsNYC? :scratch:

Ebenezer
07-24-2003, 09:52 AM
I told you it would be inside do to the rain...you don't ever listen.

Michael82
07-24-2003, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
I told you it would be inside do to the rain...you don't ever listen.

I was already gone before I saw that post. :madcurse:

NewYorkCity Backers
07-24-2003, 10:09 AM
Neither Mike32282. Thanks for asking.

"BF1" and "BillsNYC" were simply message board aliases representing personalities created by the two Matts that run the New York City Buffalo Bills Backers.

"NewYorkCity Backers" is a message board alias representing a persona created by Matt Soreco.

"NewYorkCity Backers" is interested in only Buffalo Bills and football related news and information.

"NewYorkCity Backers" and the real life person who created the alias, appreciates the hard work put forth by the creators and maintainers of this site, which offers Bills fans an outstanding environment to discuss and debate the beloved Buffalo Bills and the game of football.

Michael82
07-24-2003, 11:03 AM

"BF1" and "BillsNYC" were simply message board aliases representing personalities created by the two Matts that run the New York City Buffalo Bills Backers.

"NewYorkCity Backers" is a message board alias representing a persona created by Matt Soreco.

"NewYorkCity Backers" is interested in only Buffalo Bills and football related news and information.

"NewYorkCity Backers" and the real life person who created the alias, appreciates the hard work put forth by the creators and maintainers of this site, which offers Bills fans an outstanding environment to discuss and debate the beloved Buffalo Bills and the game of football.

Will this Matt Soreco still post as Billsfanone? Or what is happening? :scratch:

Michael82
07-24-2003, 11:04 AM
GRRR! Now I'm pissed! I just saw RNews and it turns out Gregg Williams decided to hold the players outside for the whole practice. :madcurse:

Ebenezer
07-24-2003, 11:24 AM

talks just like BillsNYC

WG
07-24-2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Mike32282
It's been raining all damn morning. I went to camp, and was there for a bit, and then it started pouring, so the players ran into the indoor facility, because they will melt in the rain. :snicker:

I went home and went back after I saw the rain calmed down. No players outside. They told me that practice was moved indoors AKA closed to the public. Please please please stop raining. I want to go to the afternoon practice and I got my dad's digital camera for some photos and of course I gotta do my training camp report. :D

Someone's cranky!

What, did you go back to that same Tops store this moring?

WG
07-24-2003, 11:30 AM
GRRR! Now I'm pissed! I just saw RNews and it turns out Gregg Williams decided to hold the players outside for the whole practice. :madcurse:

Standing around all just holding each other doesn't sound like much of a practice to me.

I wouldn't worry about missing it...

Were they singing Kumbaya?

Michael82
07-24-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
Someone's cranky!

What, did you go back to that same Tops store this moring?

No! I hate rain and it turns out, after I left....they went back to practice. SOB! Last year, whenever it rained, they would go indoors. :rolleyes:

Novacane
07-24-2003, 11:31 AM

Thats because he thinks a lot of them look good in wet underwear

Michael82
07-24-2003, 11:33 AM
http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10004/Gregg%20in%20rain%20on%207-24.jpg

NewYorkCity Backers
07-24-2003, 11:49 AM
Mike32282 -

You posed the question "Will this Matt Soreco still post as Billsfanone?"

Let me first address the beginning part of your inquiry. This is the same Matt Soreco who posted as billsfanone. I do not believe that there are more Matt Soreco's out there.

As to the second part, I (Matt Soreco) have not yet come to a final decision regarding the fate of the message board alias "billsfanone."

Michael82
07-24-2003, 11:54 AM
Mike32282 -

You posed the question "Will this Matt Soreco still post as Billsfanone?"

Let me first address the beginning part of your inquiry. This is the same Matt Soreco who posted as billsfanone. I do not believe that there are more Matt Soreco's out there.

As to the second part, I (Matt Soreco) have not yet come to a final decision regarding the fate of the message board alias "billsfanone."

You gotta use billsfanone! Come on! :madcurse:

You big pussy! :D

Valerie
07-24-2003, 12:01 PM
WooHoo!!!! Wet t-shirt contest!!! I bet Greg Williams wins! lol

WG
07-24-2003, 12:03 PM
That's a nice thought just prior to lunch...

:puke:

WG
07-24-2003, 12:03 PM
It reminds me of Tony Montana in Scarface!

"Look at me! Tits like a woman, .... with hair on 'em!"

NewYorkCity Backers
07-24-2003, 12:04 PM
I have decided to forgo the "billsfanone" pseudonym due to the increasing genuineness fellow posters, or "Zoners" as they are sometimes described, gave to the nom de plume. The up tick in private messages regarding issues personal in nature that "billsfanone" was beginning to receive became increasingly disturbing. I want to start fresh, and not be burdened by my message board conduct becoming intertwined in other's personal lives.

I (Matt Soreco) look forward to meeting many of you at the home opener.

Valerie
07-24-2003, 12:06 PM
I look forward to hooking up with you at McFadden's this year.;)

Michael82
07-24-2003, 12:06 PM
hey billsfanone...you will be back! You know you wanna come over to the No-Tos zone....:snicker:

Michael82
07-24-2003, 12:09 PM
Check out his title! :snicker: :evil:

:ontome:

NewYorkCity Backers
07-24-2003, 12:12 PM
Will you not be at the Buffalo Bills home opener Jaded 7?

"billsfanone," the fictional alias, may not be back. I (Matt Soreco) will remain however. And I look forward to meeting you once again.

Ebenezer
07-24-2003, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
I look forward to hooking up with you at McFadden's this year.;)

that's an invite...she wants you.

NewYorkCity Backers
07-24-2003, 12:15 PM
If Jaded 7 means "hooking up" as in joining me to watch the Buffalo Bills at McFadden's, which is located at 800 2nd Avenue (at 42nd Street) in Manhattan, than I look forward to the encounter as well.

Mr. Miyagi
07-24-2003, 12:27 PM
What's up with BF1 talking so stiff like Eddie Murphy pretending to be white? :laughter:

R. Rich
07-24-2003, 12:33 PM

You shouldn't hate.

NewYorkCity Backers
07-24-2003, 12:37 PM
Mr. Miyagi -

I'm not "billsfanone." "billsfanone" or "BF1" as the moniker is sometimes abbreviated is simply a message board alias.

And I (Matt Soreco) am not talking stiff in the manner you describe. I'm writing. This is a message board.

Valerie
07-24-2003, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by NewYorkCity Backers Will you not be at the Buffalo Bills home opener Jaded 7?
No, I'll be at the opener too. I just thought an outting at McFadden's would be fun too. :)

Originally posted by NewYorkCity Backers If Jaded 7 means "hooking up" as in joining me to watch the Buffalo Bills at McFadden's, which is located at 800 2nd Avenue (at 42nd Street) in Manhattan, than I look forward to the encounter as well.
Yes, that's exactly what I meant. I'm sorry I wasn't clear. I know you are engaged and I am not interested in breaking up a hapy couple. Maybe you can introduce me to some of your single friends when I come up.

NewYorkCity Backers
07-24-2003, 01:12 PM
The New York City Buffalo Bills Backers welcome you and all Bills fans here and elsewhere to McFadden's. Perhaps Matt K., you and I (Matt Soreco) can get together beforehand.

Perhaps there will be a single man in attendance who will catch your eye. Although I must inform you that the gentlemen who grace us with their presence are there to watch the game. I was taken aback at the number of attractive female Bills fans who assemble at our location - every one as passionate and knowledgeable about the Bills as their male cohorts.

Aero II
07-24-2003, 01:45 PM
Is it still raining there, Practice should have started 5 min. ago and I don't want Mike to have any more excuses.

Valerie
07-24-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by NewYorkCity Backers The New York City Buffalo Bills Backers welcome you and all Bills fans here and elsewhere to McFadden's. Perhaps Matt K., you and I (Matt Soreco) can get together beforehand.

Perhaps there will be a single man in attendance who will catch your eye. Although I must inform you that the gentlemen who grace us with their presence are there to watch the game. I was taken aback at the number of attractive female Bills fans who assemble at our location - every one as passionate and knowledgeable about the Bills as their male cohorts.
I would love to meet up with you (Matt Soreco) and Matt K. beforehand. I'd thoroughly enjoy going back to Blondies. I thought the wings were great there! :) Thank you for the kind invitation. I gladly accept. :shake:

And, you don't have to worry about me "bothering" any of the men at McFadden's who are there to watch the football game. I think that I can hold my own when it comes to sports talk and I will do just fine.

Ebenezer
07-24-2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
I would love to meet up with you (Matt Soreco) and Matt K. beforehand. I'd thoroughly enjoy going back to Blondies. I thought the wings were great there! :) Thank you for the kind invitation. I gladly accept. :shake:

And, you don't have to worry about me "bothering" any of the men at McFadden's who are there to watch the football game. I think that I can hold my own when it comes to sports talk and I will do just fine.

they will not care how much you know about sports...you are a good looking single blonde...they will stop watching to talk to you.

NewYorkCity Backers
07-24-2003, 02:04 PM
I wholeheartedly disagree Ebenezer. A vivacious Buffalo Jill member was present at one game last season. I was perplexed to discover that she was virtually ignored. Perhaps there is a better chance before or after the game.

Valerie
07-24-2003, 02:13 PM
Yes, but I have a way with men. I think you'd be surprised, NewYorkCity Backers (Matt Soreco). ;)

justasportsfan
07-24-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Aero II
Is it still raining there, Practice should have started 5 min. ago and I don't want Mike to have any more excuses.

You would think. (he accidentally deleted the thread I started)

Mike @ camp.

Aero II
07-24-2003, 02:38 PM
:lol:

SamAdamsFan
07-24-2003, 04:39 PM
McFaddens rocks! I went to all but two of the games last year. It was kind of empty for the home opener but filled up quickly throughout the season. It's good to have a Buffalo atmosphere home away from Buffalo.

Valerie
07-24-2003, 08:03 PM
I agree, SamAdamsRocks!:) BTW, welcome.

NewYorkCity Backers (Matt Soreco), just one final note regarding my way with men. Not only can I attract men into McFadden's, I can also be used to repel men away from the bar. ;)

NewYorkCity Backers
07-24-2003, 09:01 PM
Hey SamAdams -

Are you the guy with the Fletcher away jersey? Forgive me, I'm bad with names. And Yonkers? Where about? I'm from Yonkers.

casdhf
07-24-2003, 09:23 PM
Shouldn't his title be "Nickname: NYCB" ?

NewYorkCity Backers
07-24-2003, 09:36 PM
Jaded 7-

You may come to McFadden's to enjoy the Bills game in the company of hundreds of other Bills fans. As SamAdamsFan can attest, it is a great place for a Bills fan to be on Sundays.

Please trust me when I say that everyone there is glued to the game from kickoff to finish.

Thank you.

SamAdamsFan
07-25-2003, 12:07 PM
Thanks for the welcome! I am the one with the away Fletcher Jersey. This year I bought a home Sam Adams Jersey for home games, but I'll still wear the Fletcher one for away games. I think those two guys are going to great cornerstones of the defense for years to come. I miss the wings and everything about the games at McFadden's, I can't wait for the season to start!

NewYorkCity Backers
07-25-2003, 12:27 PM
Cool. I'm the short Matt.

I got a reputation around here as a water drinking clapper from this pic. That's me in the Bledsoe.

http://www.nycbbb.com/images/ganghp.jpg

Valerie
07-25-2003, 12:30 PM
But we now know the truth. He's a heavy drinker. I'd even say he's a lush. lol :drunks:

BTW, I'm not really going to McFadden's to pick up men. I was just kidding. lol

NewYorkCity Backers
07-25-2003, 12:33 PM
Sounds good Jaded 7.

THATHURMANATOR
07-25-2003, 12:34 PM
Mr. Soreco if I am ever in town during a Sunday away game. I shall have to check out this Mcfaddens establishment you speak so highly of. I would much enjoy viewing a game with you and the rest of your fellow Backers, and possibly even enjoying a water or 2 with you.

NewYorkCity Backers
07-25-2003, 01:28 PM
THATHURMANATOR -

It would consider it an honor to have the benefit of congregating with you whilst viewing a televised Buffalo Bills football contest at McFadden's saloon. Please keep me aware of your intentions and scheduling.

The_Philster
07-25-2003, 03:35 PM
THATHURMANATOR -

It would consider it an honor to have the benefit of congregating with you whilst viewing a televised Buffalo Bills football contest at McFadden's saloon. Please keep me aware of your intentions and scheduling.

You wouldn't consider it an honor if you sat with him during games. Here's a word of advice, if THURM's got beer, wear a raincoat. :D

LtBillsFan66
01-06-2004, 10:38 PM
I have decided to forgo the "billsfanone" pseudonym due to the increasing genuineness fellow posters, or "Zoners" as they are sometimes described, gave to the nom de plume. The up tick in private messages regarding issues personal in nature that "billsfanone" was beginning to receive became increasingly disturbing. I want to start fresh, and not be burdened by my message board conduct becoming intertwined in other's personal lives.

I (Matt Soreco) look forward to meeting many of you at the home opener.

lol