PDA

View Full Version : Offseason is here. We pick 19th.

Buffalogic
02-08-2016, 06:27 AM
We've been one or two games away the last couple of seasons, how do we get over the hump?

Night Train
02-08-2016, 06:34 AM
Drinking a lot, then *****ing and moaning here...Oh, you mean the Bills !

Well, Rex must change and let his front 7 apply pressure or we don't stand a chance. DL, LB and OT seem to be priorities this off-season.

swiper
02-09-2016, 11:27 AM
Solidifying the o-line in hopes that Tyrod Taylor continues to develop year two. There is no way the defense can repeat being so bad next year. So tightening up the o-line is the single biggest need in my opinion.

Would love to see them bring back the entire left side and draft a solid RT.

dasaybz
02-09-2016, 12:17 PM
Need another WR badly. Wood, Hogan, and Harvin are laughable.

Luisito23
02-09-2016, 12:44 PM

Ain't that the truth.

Buffalogic
02-09-2016, 12:45 PM
It would be nice to land at least one impact FA. Trevathan would be a nice fit.

Mr. Pink
02-09-2016, 03:39 PM
A real QB.

But that won't happen, so as far as actual holes....

Defensive End, Safety, WR, RG

Or a better DC.

Victor7
02-09-2016, 04:44 PM
We need offense and defense to be in synch

2 years ago Marrone and his bff Hackett couldn't field a decent offense and wasted an elite defense. A year later Roman fulfills his end of the deal and delivers a real offense only to watch Rex annihilate the previously great defense by turning them into a mediocre bunch. Call it the luck the Bills.

If didn't know better I would tell you our D will be better in 2016 only to watch the offense take a step back to the surprise of absolutely nobody.

But in all honestly we need to resing Glenn and Incognito, Find some linebackers and find a way for Rex to remove his head out of his ass.

Mace
02-09-2016, 05:07 PM
Drinking a lot, then *****ing and moaning here...Oh, you mean the Bills !

Well, Rex must change and let his front 7 apply pressure or we don't stand a chance. DL, LB and OT seem to be priorities this off-season.

Unless they entirely dork it up, they should get significant starters at all 3 position groups, unless they double up on the defensive ones or go for a safety in the first few rounds. The draft looks defensively deep, with some late round gems.

I think I'll have a breakdown if they get a CB, WR or RB in the first 2 rounds.

stuckincincy
02-09-2016, 07:52 PM
We've been one or two games away the last couple of seasons, how do we get over the hump?

For a start, don't do things like winning a meaningless final game of the season that ended up with them dropping down 6 slots in the draft.

Buffalogic
02-09-2016, 08:04 PM
For a start, don't do things like winning a meaningless final game of the season that ended up with them dropping down 6 slots in the draft.yeah, but it was satisfying knocking the jets out.

Mace
02-09-2016, 08:23 PM
For a start, don't do things like winning a meaningless final game of the season that ended up with them dropping down 6 slots in the draft.

Better to lose more often like Cleveland so we get the primo picks. Hang it up already.

YardRat
02-09-2016, 08:41 PM
Hopefully this off season the big signings don't end up A)'retiring' after 3 games, B)come in dinged up, and remain dinged up all season, C)get in a drunken altercation with cops over champagne after SBLI.

stuckincincy
02-09-2016, 09:17 PM
Better to lose more often like Cleveland so we get the primo picks. Hang it up already.

Cleveland's dumb picks are their problem. Armies retreat to gain better position. It's simple strategy - lose a battle to increase the chances of winning the war. At the very least, having those six spots would allow the front office a better shot at exercising their one true skill - mortgaging the future with goofy draft day trades.

GreedoII
02-10-2016, 05:17 AM
RT/WR/LB/S/QB to sit for 2 yrs./Another TE/DT Depth.

Buffalogic
02-11-2016, 02:11 PM
Well if we don't resign Glenn long term he will surely be franchised. A long term deal would be in the team's best interest though at this point. Probably 10-12 mil a season I bet.

Buffalogic
02-11-2016, 02:22 PM
Also, Saints new cut Jhari Evans could be a possible short term solution at guard for us.

Evans, 32, had spent his entire career with the Saints, earning six Pro Bowl trips and four first-team All-Pro berths across ten seasons. Evans' body has begun to break down in recent years, however, most notably battling wrist and knee injuries. The Buffalo News' Vic Carucci reported last March that the Bills had interest in trading for Evans, so perhaps we'll see him resurface in Buffalo. Evans is coming off an okay-not-great season in New Orleans. He should have one or two years left as a capable NFL starter.

Mace
02-11-2016, 05:11 PM
Also, Saints new cut Jhari Evans could be a possible short term solution at guard for us.

If they let Incognito walk, they may as well just draft one of the best ones early, where signing Evans to start over Miller would be counter productive though.

swiper
02-11-2016, 05:20 PM
Ain't that the truth.

No it's not. Except with Hogan. The problem is there isn't a real NFL QB throwing to them 10 times a game.

HHURRICANE
02-12-2016, 03:48 AM
Running back

justasportsfan
02-12-2016, 09:23 AM

I disagree. When it comes to possession, mid range -up the middle -receivers, Tyrod is the one who can't find them. Notice how Clay all of a sudden disappeared under Tyrod too?

They can't all of a sudden suck for no reason.

If we had to play Watkins up the middle he'd suck too.

Buffalogic
02-12-2016, 02:37 PM
Coples cut by Mia. He's almost certainly coming here.

sudzy
02-14-2016, 04:43 AM
The offense played well enough to get the Bills in the Playoffs. I bought into Rex being a defensive genius that could coach the defense they had. I was wrong he can only coach one defense. So this offseason they need to resign Glenn and Incognito. Then devote the draft to finding players that can play Rex's defense.

Skooby
02-16-2016, 02:30 PM
Take Mario's $ & put it toward someone who wants to work.

Buffalogic
02-19-2016, 12:55 PM
Chris Long, James Laurinaitis cutInterest?