PDA

View Full Version : Shady to be in trouble.......

alnilla
02-08-2016, 09:05 AM
Sources tell Action News that two off-duty Philadelphia police officers were assaulted by former Eagles player LeSean McCoy. Both officers were hospitalized as a result of the incident. It happened around 2:30 a.m. Sunday at the Recess Lounge located at 125 South 2nd Street in Old City. It was there that McCoy, and a friend, were involved in a physical altercation with the two officers, sources said. Sources also say that while McCoy and his friend were not arrested, they are the focus of the investigation. A police report was made at the time the incident took place, those sources added. Action News has reached out to McCoy’s agent for comment.

http://6abc.com/news/sources-off-duty-philly-officers-assaulted-by-lesean-mccoy/1191784/

Multiple Sites reporting same stuff.......

Good way to start the offseason.......

feldspar
02-08-2016, 09:08 AM
Great...

I'd like to know what happened, though.

EDS
02-08-2016, 09:11 AM
Shady indeed. Dude is a hot mess off the field.

feldspar
02-08-2016, 09:12 AM
"McCoy, along with former NFL running back Curtis Brinkley, had "a dispute over the purchase of champagne," and "[Brinkley] grabbed the bottle," which touched off the altercation at an Old City nightclub, according to reports.

A law enforcement official told CSNPhilly.com that two of the officers suffered broken ribs."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14739760/buffalo-bills-rb-lesean-mccoy-involved-altercation-3-duty-police-officers-philadelphia

I wonder if McCoy knew they were cops, or who the real asswholes were, or if this report is accurate. At any rate, this is not not a smart situation to be in at the very least. The guy makes too much money and has too much to lose to get in a mess over a small purchase...

feldspar
02-08-2016, 09:18 AM
More details...

The report states that officers Darnell Jessie, Roland Butler and Sergeant Daniel Ayers purchased four bottles of champagne that evening. When Butler “moved to another location with his bottle,” former Pitt football player Tamarcus Porter “approached him and tried to pull the bottle from his hand.” According to the report, “an argument ensued as to the ownership of the bottle,” at which point McCoy, Brinkley and Christopher Henderson “assisted [Porter].” During the ensuing altercation, according to the report, Butler was knocked to the ground and “punched, kicked and stomped about his body and head multiple times.”

A law enforcement official told CSNPhilly.com that two of the officers suffered broken ribs. According to the report, Butler transported himself to Delaware County Memorial Hospital, where he was treated for a laceration to his right eye, a broken nose, broken ribs and a sprained thumb. Jessie was admitted to Hahnemann Hospital where he received stitches over his left eye and treatment for a possible skull fracture.

Video surveillance from outside showed both parties being ejected from the club, according to the report. A camera inside the club where the incident occurred “was not functional.”

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-philadelphia-eagles/lesean-mccoy-curtis-brinkley-altercation-duty-police

WagonCircler
02-08-2016, 09:22 AM
This is why you avoid signing punks.

Forward_Lateral
02-08-2016, 09:33 AM
Stupid is as stupid does.

more cowbell
02-08-2016, 09:38 AM
Void his contract for breaking the law and outright cut him.

Zero tolerance for this garbage. This team already is a laughing stock. We don't need a criminal on our roster...plus we can use the cap space.

Adios!

OpIv37
02-08-2016, 09:49 AM

Zero tolerance for this garbage. This team already is a laughing stock. We don't need a criminal on our roster...plus we can use the cap space.

Adios!

Oh please. This is thuggish behavior and he should be punished for it, but many players have done things far worse than getting in a bar fight. If we start cutting or refusing to sign anyone who's been in a bar fight or done something worse, well first we won't find many guys to sign. Second, even guys who haven't been in trouble before won't sign here because they'll be afraid of getting cut if they **** up.

We're a football team, not the morality police.

Forward_Lateral
02-08-2016, 09:55 AM
Oh please. This is thuggish behavior and he should be punished for it, but many players have done things far worse than getting in a bar fight. If we start cutting or refusing to sign anyone who's been in a bar fight or done something worse, well first we won't find many guys to sign. Second, even guys who haven't been in trouble before won't sign here because they'll be afraid of getting cut if they **** up.

Or, at the very least, wait and see if he's charged with anything, and if so, what the evidence is.

OpIv37
02-08-2016, 10:18 AM
Or, at the very least, wait and see if he's charged with anything, and if so, what the evidence is.

And the police officer piece makes it sound worse than it is. They were off duty in plain clothes in a bar. The football players didn't know they were cops.

Victor7
02-08-2016, 10:32 AM
A bottle of bubbly seems like a great reason to fight !!

Sarcasm off

Stupid, just very stupid from Shady.

IlluminatusUIUC
02-08-2016, 10:36 AM

Adios!

We can cut him if we want, but we can't just void the deal.

gebobs
02-08-2016, 10:40 AM
And the police officer piece makes it sound worse than it is. They were off duty in plain clothes in a bar. The football players didn't know they were cops.

If only they had "punched, kicked and stomped" civilians. Good job, Shady. Swell fella!

more cowbell
02-08-2016, 10:47 AM

If this franchise had a spine they would cut him (IF he is guilty).

We are a laughing stock to the entire country thanks to our 16 year playoff drought. We have a coach who is a loud mouth loser, who can't keep his players under control...yet he talks like he is a perennial Super Bowl champion.

Add a thug criminal who was stomping on a human being (who turned out to be a cop) over a bottle of champagne to this? Spare me.

F McCoy...cut him. This franchise is a ****** joke.

Gilly
02-08-2016, 10:53 AM

We are a laughing stock to the entire country thanks to our 16 year playoff drought. We have a coach who is a loud mouth loser, who can't keep his players under control...yet he talks like he is a perennial Super Bowl champion.

Add a thug criminal who was stomping on a human being (who turned out to be a cop) over a bottle of champagne to this? Spare me.

go root for the dolphins..

Saratoga Slim
02-08-2016, 10:53 AM

Yeah this seems a little suspect to me. If Shady hasn't been arrested already that suggests that there's something less than a smoking gun. My guess is there are two sides to the story and the investigators aren't exactly blown away by the off duty cops' version.

It's probably a sad commentary on the overall state of NFL player conduct, but this kind of thing bothers me less than most off-field incidents. A bar fight with off-duty cops isn't exactly like beating your girlfriend or your four-year-old. Dumbass move, but not morally shocking.

Saratoga Slim
02-08-2016, 10:55 AM
You guys really want to cut Shady over a bar fight? Give me a break.

If he's arrested, this is a two-game suspension, tops. We didn't even fire the assistant OL coach that punched a teenager over a beach chair, and you think we're going to cut our superstar running back?

If he's not arrested, this goes away.

DraftBoy
02-08-2016, 11:10 AM

If he's arrested, this is a two-game suspension, tops. We didn't even fire the assistant OL coach that punched a teenager over a beach chair, and you think we're going to cut our superstar running back?

Depending of his level of involvement and what the full story is, if he's arrested he could go to jail. Assault is not just something to scoff at, and I'm not saying cut him, but we need to have a lot more details come forward before we assume much of anything.

Mace
02-08-2016, 11:34 AM

Sure wish we had a superstar running back. Oh, you mean the guy who had 895 yards and 3 td's for 5.5 million in cap ? Oh yeah, he's a superstar all right. Used to be. In Philadelphia.

Mr. Pink
02-08-2016, 11:41 AM
As long as it doesn't effect his playing status, who cares.

If he can still produce on the field, he doesn't need to be a choirboy off of it.

If his off field antics affect his ability to play games or produce on the field then it's a completely different story.

Saratoga Slim
02-08-2016, 12:07 PM
Depending of his level of involvement and what the full story is, if he's arrested he could go to jail. Assault is not just something to scoff at, and I'm not saying cut him, but we need to have a lot more details come forward before we assume much of anything.

True, I suppose. But let's be real here: without a record he's not going to jail.

Don't get me wrong, I'd rather Shady kept his punk ass in his chair. But in the grand scheme this still doesn't feel close to a reason to cut him

Saratoga Slim
02-08-2016, 12:08 PM
Sure wish we had a superstar running back. Oh, you mean the guy who had 895 yards and 3 td's for 5.5 million in cap ? Oh yeah, he's a superstar all right. Used to be. In Philadelphia.

our offense was COMPLETELY different when he was on the field. Those stats are heavily weighted by the games he missed. Injury prone, maybe, but he's a difference maker when he's on the field

Historian
02-08-2016, 02:11 PM
This is the definition of the modern athlete.

Buffalogic
02-08-2016, 02:29 PM

Overreact much? Dang.

gebobs
02-08-2016, 02:32 PM
our offense was COMPLETELY different when he was on the field. Those stats are heavily weighted by the games he missed. Injury prone, maybe, but he's a difference maker when he's on the field

He wasn't really a difference maker this year. The Bills were 5-7 in games he played in and 3-5 in games he had 100+ yards from scrimmage. I'm not ready to throw the towel in yet, but he didn't earn his money last year. If his injuries reduce his effectiveness again in '16, it'll be time to cut our losses.

Night Train
02-08-2016, 02:48 PM
Sounds shady..

WagonCircler
02-08-2016, 02:54 PM
And the police officer piece makes it sound worse than it is. .

How about the fractured skull piece?

Boomstick
02-08-2016, 03:03 PM
The one thing that bothers me about this is, "Off Duty Police Officers". I hate that crap. Off Duty, also known as just some person doing regular crap. Just because the people involved were off duty cops doesn't make what anyone did to them any worse than if they were just "Regular Joes". I know from experience how that can get twisted around.

About 15 years ago, my sister some of our friends and I all went to a local bar to celebrate a college graduation. I was the designated driver and hadn't had a drop to drink. A couple hours into our fun, my sister goes up to the bar to get some drinks for a few people. While she was down there, a guy kept trying to hit on her. Only about 10 feet away and quiet at the time, I could hear some of the vulgar things he was saying, also could hear her politely say she was not interested.

I was quite angry about it and I had stood up to confront the man. My sister sees this and shakes her head no as she brings the drinks back to our table.
Maybe a half hour later, she gets up to get one more drink and the guy starts off again. This time it was even more vulgar and my sister told him to knock it off and she tries to walk away. He grabbed her arm and wouldn't let go. I get up and immediately take his hand off my sister. He is pissed and punches me. I punch back a few times and the next thing I know, I'm being held back by bar security, where I am held long enough to get punched 4 more times by the drunk.

I am then thrown out. I have a broken nose and a cut above my eye, so I got to an urgent care to get x-rays and stitches. The next morning I am woken up by a phone call at 7am. It's the local police telling me that I am having charges pressed against me for assault of an officer. Turns out they found me because I had left my credit card up at the bar as I was paying for drinks, that's how they found me.

Well, just to shorten this, the drunk and the bouncer were both off duty cops. We had no idea as neither had told any of us. They had concocted a story of me being drunk and randomly picking a fight with the one sitting at the bar and punching the bouncer. They also claim I knew the bouncer was a cop. I hired an attorney and luckily after 8 months I was able to beat the charges as I had the 6 other people with us as witnesses. But it wasn't an easy task and they went through great lengths to get me on whatever they could.

So, I'll wait til everything comes out on this before I get too pissed at McCoy for the incident. Although, as a high profile individual he needs to be smarter to avoid this crap. The fact that these guys were off duty cops is irrelevant as it pertains to McCoy, at that moment, but highly relevant as it pertains the them. They should be held to higher standards themselves because of that fact. Just because they're cops too doesn't mean they can't be jagoffs too who were also in the wrong. Hell, just look at the incident a few weeks ago regarding Tony Stewart and the drunk off duty cop, just a few weeks ago. So I know how Cops can look out for each other and will make it seem as though they didn't do a damn thing wrong.

All this being said, I respect police for the job they do. I just hate when a few asshats take that they're officers and abuse the title.

YardRat
02-08-2016, 03:12 PM
Regardless of how this turns out, guilty or innocent, I'm still liking my idea of trading Kiko for an olineman and rolling into the season with FJax, a rookie draft pick, Brown and Boobie much better.

OpIv37
02-08-2016, 03:25 PM

Yes, this team has a pathetic playoff drought. Yes, this team has a loudmouth self-serving coach. That has nothing to do with this situation.

McCoy got in a barfight over something stupid. I got in a few in my younger days. Most of my friends have too. Yeah, it's stupid. It's immature. There should be consequences. But it shouldn't cost him his job. Every team has or has had a player that has done worse.

We expect these guys to be animals in the gym so they can be violent, wild animals on the field for our entertainment, then turn it off and walk around in society like they're some average Joe. For the most par they do a damn good job of it, but there will be mistakes.

gebobs
02-08-2016, 03:39 PM
The one thing that bothers me about this is, "Off Duty Police Officers". I hate that crap. Off Duty, also known as just some person doing regular crap. Just because the people involved were off duty cops doesn't make what anyone did to them any worse than if they were just "Regular Joes". I know from experience how that can get twisted around.
A couple of off-duty cops beat up and killed a guy I knew, Richard Long, back in '77.

swiper
02-08-2016, 03:51 PM
On the ride home from work this evening WFAN (NYC) is reporting that the Philadelphia police have issued an arrest warrant for McCoy.

BertSquirtgum
02-08-2016, 03:57 PM

Adios!

Riiiiiight. Cut one of the best running backs in the league for getting in a bar fight. NO

BertSquirtgum
02-08-2016, 03:59 PM

Wow. Talk about knee jerk reactions. Groan. Stop following the ****ing team then if you think they're a joke. Why bother?

BertSquirtgum
02-08-2016, 04:02 PM

Yes it is.

Mace
02-08-2016, 05:39 PM

I don't know. 895 yards and 3 td's for 5.5 million in cap speaks for itself. If he's available for the first game in 2016, he'll trot out onto the field for his first snap having cost 13 million in cap for 895 yards and 3 td's as of that moment. If that's your definition of superstar, ok, but it's not mine.

Mace
02-08-2016, 05:51 PM
Riiiiiight. Cut one of the best running backs in the league for getting in a bar fight. NO

Well, I'm not sure 895 yards and 3 td's makes him one of the best rb's in the league and worthy of get out of jail free passes. He was 12th in yards. Wowee.

The thing I don't get though, is how people are looking at this in terms of boys will be boys and the success is worth it, like we had some kind of dazzling success already.

He had 895 yards and 3 td's, and we went 8-8 for the 13 million in cap he cost us as of the first time he steps on the field in 2016.

Oh they're a bunch of dastardly rogues venting some offseason steam (same as they did during games with all the stupid undisciplined penalties), but it's soooo worth the success of ...8-8 ?

Heh. People are pointing to things that haven't happened yet to justify inadequate things that have, imho.

BillsImpossible
02-08-2016, 06:03 PM
At least he didn't crash his truck in to a Tim Horton's, drunk.

What I want to know is why all of these tough guys were drinking champagne.

That's quite disturbing.

pmoon6
02-08-2016, 06:07 PM

Adios!HaHaHa. Yeah, he may get charged for assault. First offense should be probation, but with his high profile it depends.

It will be up to the "victims" to press charges, but I'm sure Goodell will be outraged and suspend him after an "investigation".

The funny thing is things can get out of hand when alcohol is involved and we do not know all the details and we may never know given the nature of bar fights in general.

Glad things weren't this way when I was frequenting bars and clubs or I'd still be in jail. Police were never called, it usually just moved outside the club. You won, you lost, you went on with your life.

Mace
02-08-2016, 06:18 PM
At least he didn't crash his truck in to a Tim Horton's, drunk.

What I want to know is why all of these tough guys were drinking champagne.

That's quite disturbing.

Made me laugh. Thought of that too, delicately holding champagne glasses then brawling with off duty cops. Maybe they were drinking out of the bottles and wiping their lips on the sleeves of their Armani's.

Mace
02-08-2016, 06:21 PM
HaHaHa. Yeah, he may get charged for assault. First offense should be probation, but with his high profile it depends.

It will be up to the "victims" to press charges, but I'm sure Goodell will be outraged and suspend him after an "investigation".

The funny thing is things can get out of hand when alcohol is involved and we do not know all the details and we may never know given the nature of bar fights in general.

Glad things weren't this way when I was frequenting bars and clubs or I'd still be in jail. Police were never called, it usually just moved outside the club. You won, you lost, you went on with your life.

First couple offenses really if no one is majorly hurt. Fractured skulls, broken noses and stomping usually get a more critical analysis. Same thing back in my day, but I never stomped anyone or had anyone stomp me either. Things moved along differently back then. Different world now.

pmoon6
02-08-2016, 06:23 PM
A couple of off-duty cops beat up and killed a guy I knew, Richard Long, back in '77.I remember that, but I thought it was more than a couple.

pmoon6
02-08-2016, 06:27 PM
First couple offenses really if no one is majorly hurt. Fractured skulls, broken noses and stomping usually get a more critical analysis. Same thing back in my day, but I never stomped anyone or had anyone stomp me either. Things moved along differently back then. Different world now.Yes, if they went down, you didn't kick them or jump on them. You waited until they got up and if they wanted to continue.

There were rules back in the day and there was honor. You got beat, you didn't come back with a bunch of your buddies. You took your lumps and forgot about it.

BillsImpossible
02-08-2016, 07:43 PM
Regardless, Shady is going to get suspended due to the NFL's conduct policy.

Now he's going to have to spend a lot of time, money and mental energy on something stupid that happened in Philly.

Get your ass back to Buffalo, LeSean, hire Paul Cambria, Jr. and stop drinking champagne.

stuckincincy
02-08-2016, 09:21 PM
Yes, if they went down, you didn't kick them or jump on them. You waited until they got up and if they wanted to continue.

There were rules back in the day and there was honor. You got beat, you didn't come back with a bunch of your buddies. You took your lumps and forgot about it.

The entertainment industry insists that violent tv, movies, video games don't numb society to violence... :surf:

mightysimi
02-08-2016, 10:02 PM
How is the last thug RB that we whisked out of town? Probably on his way to Canton.

ICRockets
02-09-2016, 01:21 AM
How is the last thug RB that we whisked out of town? Probably on his way to Canton.

Sooner rather than later, too. He retired today.

It wouldn't surprise me if this is the new trend in the NFL. As we learn more about the long-term brain damage former players are suffering from, we're going to see guys like Marshawn, Megatron, Patrick Willis, etc. get out (hopefully) before it's too late.

YardRat
02-09-2016, 03:19 AM
I would too, especially in a case like Marshawn.

Bank? Check.
Ring? Check.

See ya...

swiper
02-09-2016, 03:41 AM
On the ride home from work this evening WFAN (NYC) is reporting that the Philadelphia police have issued an arrest warrant for McCoy.

Report: Arrest warrants “imminent” in LeSean McCoy incident (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/02/09/report-arrest-warrants-imminent-in-lesean-mccoy-incident/)

DraftBoy
02-09-2016, 04:51 AM
Sooner rather than later, too. He retired today.

It wouldn't surprise me if this is the new trend in the NFL. As we learn more about the long-term brain damage former players are suffering from, we're going to see guys like Marshawn, Megatron, Patrick Willis, etc. get out (hopefully) before it's too late.

For most of these guys they've been playing football since they were 8 or 9. The hits you take at the pee-wee levels and in HS may not have near the force of a hit in NCAA or NFL but they do have an impact on the body health wise.

I hope 30 isn't too late, but I fear it is.

gebobs
02-09-2016, 06:07 AM

For vacation maybe.

gebobs
02-09-2016, 06:19 AM
I remember that, but I thought it was more than a couple.

Two cops - Philip Gramaglia and Gary Atti - and a "businessman Jack Giammaresi. They beat him up and left him to drown in his own blood and then went to Mulligan's on Hertel to brag and have a few more cocktails. After all, it was only 3 am.

Others were indicted but they were the only one's to get jail. They got 18 months easy for it. Not enough. A buddy and I went to see the trial one day and figured it would be boring procedural crap. Turns out the three each took the stand and confessed. It was stunning.

trapezeus
02-09-2016, 06:29 AM
As bills fans who are sloppy drunk every Sunday, we shouldn't be the ones criticizing other people's drinking habits. I have no idea how many fights I see in the 2nd half of the season when the chance of making playoffs are down, opposing fans are visiting and people can't hold their low end beer well.

This is is the earliest I've seen a season go up in smoke. 4 hrs after it began.

Bill Cody
02-09-2016, 07:47 AM
So maybe they got 3 bottles of Andre and a bottle of Dom and the cop grabbed the bottle of Dom to go have a lap dance at his own table. That might rate a stomping. Trying to stay positive.

OpIv37
02-09-2016, 08:08 AM
So maybe they got 3 bottles of Andre and a bottle of Dom and the cop grabbed the bottle of Dom to go have a lap dance at his own table. That might rate a stomping. Trying to stay positive.

I still don't get why two separate group of tough-guy dudes- football players and cops- are hanging out drinking champagne. My wife and her sister drink champagne. If it's new year's or there is some other reason to celebrate, I'll toast with a sip of champagne then it's back to rum or whiskey.

Bill Cody
02-09-2016, 08:39 AM
I still don't get why two separate group of tough-guy dudes- football players and cops- are hanging out drinking champagne. My wife and her sister drink champagne. If it's new year's or there is some other reason to celebrate, I'll toast with a sip of champagne then it's back to rum or whiskey.

It was a celebration. Shady's a Bill now so he was celebrating finishing .500. And the cops were celebrating the force going a week without shooting an unarmed black guy.

Ingtar33
02-09-2016, 08:57 AM
First of all, that McCoy hasn't been arrested yet tells me this situation looks horrible for the cops who got their backside whupped.

From what i heard this morning, it sounds like the cops started the fight and were drunk off their asses, since both parties were drunk and the first to swing was the cops this is why no charges are pending.

IlluminatusUIUC
02-09-2016, 09:03 AM

The point of buying champagne in a nightclub isn't because you like the taste, it's to prove to your buddies and the girls you brought that you can afford to buy bottles of champagne in a nightclub.

gebobs
02-09-2016, 09:10 AM
On the bright side, this will give him an extra four weeks to recover from training camp. Hopefully the Bills will sign more depth to cover running back.

more cowbell
02-09-2016, 09:31 AM
I wish the Bills would make the playoffs.

WagonCircler
02-09-2016, 09:54 AM
As long as it doesn't effect his playing status, who cares.

If he can still produce on the field, he doesn't need to be a choirboy off of it.

If his off field antics affect his ability to play games or produce on the field then it's a completely different story.

Do you understand that a fractured skull means prison?

Prison will tend to put a guy on the inactive list.

alnilla
02-09-2016, 10:30 AM
http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_5vqr2ozj

Well here it is.........

sukie
02-09-2016, 10:32 AM
there seems to be a big guy throwing punches... the red arrow isn't McCoy. His face is behind that huge guy

swiper
02-09-2016, 10:52 AM
But judge, they all looked the same to me.

:rofl:

BertSquirtgum
02-09-2016, 01:06 PM

Broken orbital bone. Not a fractured skull. Stupid media doing what it does best. Although, I guess you could consider that a fractured skull. Not me though.

Mr. Pink
02-09-2016, 03:35 PM

If he ends up in prison, then cut his ass.

If it doesn't jeopardize his playing status, there's no issue.

Shady ain't my friend, he ain't my family, he ain't my role model and I couldn't give a F less about what he does off the field as long as it doesn't affect his on field performance.

Mace
02-09-2016, 04:51 PM
First of all, that McCoy hasn't been arrested yet tells me this situation looks horrible for the cops who got their backside whupped.

From what i heard this morning, it sounds like the cops started the fight and were drunk off their asses, since both parties were drunk and the first to swing was the cops this is why no charges are pending.

Not really, it's over to the DA. That's what happens with things like this. I haven't read anywhere that the cops started it. A fight is one thing, stompings are another. It'll play out in time. 4 guys on 2 and hospitalizations aren't just bar scuffles though. As far as I'm hearing, charges are pending.

Mace
02-09-2016, 04:53 PM

Marshawn whisked Marshawn out of town, he didn't want to be here.

mightysimi
02-09-2016, 06:00 PM
Marshawn whisked Marshawn out of town, he didn't want to be here.

I wasn't aware that he had a say.

Mace
02-09-2016, 06:12 PM
I wasn't aware that he had a say.

Well, do you remember everything going on with him at the time ? Players do have a say with their actions and behavior. Look at Mario. Look at McCoy, pining for Philly. Look at how Marshawn has been, well, finicky even in Seattle, and he was relatively happy there being close to his beloved West Coast Cali. Lynch was more finicky than most, and more single minded, even when it wasn't understandable to observers. No arguing it.

So you should probably be aware they do have a say, even if they aren't singing it to the media.

Boomstick
02-10-2016, 11:57 AM
Broken orbital bone. Not a fractured skull. Stupid media doing what it does best. Although, I guess you could consider that a fractured skull. Not me though.
I got a broken orbital from a light hit in a pick up basketball game. Never once considered it a "fractured skull". That's a fractured skull the same way a broken nose is. The media will sensationalize this any way they can so they get the views and clicks.

Mace
02-10-2016, 04:52 PM
I got a broken orbital from a light hit in a pick up basketball game. Never once considered it a "fractured skull". That's a fractured skull the same way a broken nose is. The media will sensationalize this any way they can so they get the views and clicks.

From what I read they said possible skull fracture, also orbital fracture.

The officer who broke up the fight was also admitted to a hospital, where he received eight stitches over his left eye and was receiving treatment
Monday for a possible skull fracture, police said in their statement. A police source tells Schwarz that one of the officers also suffered an orbital fracture.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14739760/buffalo-bills-rb-lesean-mccoy-involved-altercation-duty-police-officers-philadelphia

Weird to me how people focus on stuff like "off duty cops", "drinking champagne", "fight" and ignore things like "also" and "stomped", "4 on 2".

Cops never identified themselves from what I read, as off duty cops, does that make a difference ? Is it a sudden clarity that orbital fracture was "also", instead of "only" ? Should off duty cops not drink champagne if they feel like it ? Should 2 off duty 40 year old cops have been able to beat up 4 current and former football players under 30 ?

I don't know. It will all get spelled out clear enough, soon enough.

Ingtar33
02-10-2016, 06:53 PM
one of the early reports had the cops swinging first. and everyone involved drunk. which was why no arrests were made.

Turf
02-10-2016, 08:07 PM
We don't need another OJ. I never liked his attitude from the start. He never wanted to be here. Give him back to Philly.

Mace
02-10-2016, 08:09 PM
one of the early reports had the cops swinging first. and everyone involved drunk. which was why no arrests were made.

I know. But I think the bigger reason no arrests were made is because the police weren't there. So then it bounces over to the DA if it has magnitude. The off duty police went to the hospital, the posse moseyed, no one hung around to offer up some ID and chat with the boys. The bar has to report something though, the hospital does too, street cops don't gather all that stuff, they take a report and pass it along.

There's no real reason to buy into the later reports either, besides noting how they changed as it developed. If a DA is mapping out a case, you'll see the details of it.

Thing is though, if you've ever dealt with police over anything, I have for better or worse, I mostly consider it neither, they don't arrest anyone who isn't there, though it doesn't mean whatever happened just went away. Someone looks into it, discards it or not, detective, passes it along or doesn't.

No matter anyone's feelings on it, if it went to the DA, you'll get the reasoning, and it went to the DA because no one stuck around and there are hospital records, and someone saw enough of them to think there was a case past a bar fight where everyone took off, unfortunately a couple of them to a hospital and a bunch of other ones notable.

DraftBoy
02-11-2016, 06:15 AM
Arrest warrant likely to be issued and McCoy will be turning himself in.

Here goes our fun offseason...

YardRat
02-11-2016, 01:46 PM
Arrest warrant likely to be issued and McCoy will be turning himself in.

Here goes our fun offseason...

Another GREAT start!

"Don't you love farce?
My fault, I fear.
I thought that you'd want what I want
Sorry, my dear!
And where are the clowns
Send in the clowns
Don't bother, they're here."

TacklingDummy
02-12-2016, 09:47 AM
Get this POS of my team.

casdhf
02-12-2016, 10:59 AM
In NY, this would be classified as "gang assault"

Nice.

BertSquirtgum
02-12-2016, 01:14 PM
What a bunch of babies.

BertSquirtgum
02-12-2016, 01:19 PM
Still not arrested and I don't believe he will be arrested if the DA hasn't already decided to file charges on him. If it taking this long the DA knows the case is very weak.

stuckincincy
02-12-2016, 02:19 PM
Still not arrested and I don't believe he will be arrested if the DA hasn't already decided to file charges on him. If it taking this long the DA knows the case is very weak.

No political or sensational hay to be made here in the eyes of the press. Blacks stomping whites or blacks stomping blacks is no news. It would have to be a white NFL player stomping blacks for charges to be laid.

TacklingDummy
02-12-2016, 05:08 PM
Dime a dozen, piece of shLt, big mouth running back. Cut him and move on.

BertSquirtgum
02-13-2016, 11:17 AM

Shhhhhhhut up. You're the worst. Crying about quarterbacks now crying about one of the best running backs in the league for getting in a bar fight. BIG ****ING DEAL.

Typ0
02-13-2016, 03:55 PM

The thing is most running backs are a dime a dozen buy you must not have been watching because this guy is not. I would bet dime a dozen RB guy Bill Belichick respects that and picks him up if we cut him. This is a bad situation for the Bills but putting him on the open market would be a huge mistake.

TacklingDummy
02-13-2016, 04:53 PM
The thing is most running backs are a dime a dozen buy you must not have been watching because this guy is not. I would bet dime a dozen RB guy Bill Belichick respects that and picks him up if we cut him. This is a bad situation for the Bills but putting him on the open market would be a huge mistake.

Then Carlos Williams must be a super star. He had more touchdowns, over 1 yard more YPA, and 1 less 20+ yard gain with 110 less carries.

feldspar
02-13-2016, 07:51 PM
Then Carlos Williams must be a super star. He had more touchdowns, over 1 yard more YPA, and 1 less 20+ yard gain with 110 less carries.

Stats in a blind alley are for chumps.

Only time tells these things. You might want to reconsider that "110 fewer carries" thing and apply it correctly.

Glad to have Karlos. But if you want to talk about stats, Bryce Brown averaged over 7 yards per carry in his first year with more carries than Karlos. Where is he now?

There is no doubt that Shady is one of the best running backs in the league...and they are NOT a dime a dozen. Most teams want a balanced attack, so they want to run the ball half the time, or thereabouts. You don't just stick anyone back there and expect the same results.

Turf
02-13-2016, 09:30 PM
Karlos as a rookie in his youth cannot stay healthy. I wouldn't be counting on him.

WagonCircler
02-13-2016, 11:55 PM

That's because you have no ****ing idea what you're talking about.

BertSquirtgum
02-14-2016, 12:58 AM
That's because you have no ****ing idea what you're talking about.

Riiiiight. Still not charged. No way a jury indicts him. I doubt it even goes to court for indictment.

pmoon6
02-14-2016, 01:49 AM
It's a ****ing simple assault case. Maybe they are still searching for the second bloody glove and waiting to indict.

DynaPaul
02-14-2016, 07:30 AM
It's a ****ing simple assault case. Maybe they are still searching for the second bloody glove and waiting to indict.

Probably not as simple as it seems. I'm sure the off-duty cops were no angels.

kscdogbillsfan1221
02-14-2016, 07:36 AM
Probably not as simple as it seems. I'm sure the off-duty cops were no angels.

Speculating of course but this is probably why this is not a cut and dry case

pmoon6
02-14-2016, 07:44 AM
Probably not as simple as it seems. I'm sure the off-duty cops were no angels.Then they should not charge him.

I know the laws are different today, but Christ, guys duke it out in a bar fight and that should be that.

YardRat
02-14-2016, 07:53 AM
If any charges are going to be filed, they aren't expected until sometime this week.

Also, didn't know about this tidbit until just now...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9275214/police-investigating-bus-incident-involving-lesean-mccoy-philadelphia-eagles

Ingtar33
02-14-2016, 08:50 AM
If any charges are going to be filed, they aren't expected until sometime this week.

Also, didn't know about this tidbit until just now...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9275214/police-investigating-bus-incident-involving-lesean-mccoy-philadelphia-eagles

that report was debunked a long time ago. Just crossing state lines make it a federal crime and "forcibly transporting" people is "kidnapping" in the FBI's eyes. The police, FBI and every other witness at the time, including the 14 other women all claim this woman is a gold digger and nothing of the sort happened.

She's been trying to hustle him for money this whole time.

YardRat
02-14-2016, 08:55 AM
that report was debunked a long time ago. Just crossing state lines make it a federal crime and "forcibly transporting" people is "kidnapping" in the FBI's eyes. The police, FBI and every other witness at the time, including the 14 other women all claim this woman is a gold digger and nothing of the sort happened.

She's been trying to hustle him for money this whole time.

I agree, but according to the article Shady admitted to booting her off of the bus and leaving her at the rest stop.

HHURRICANE
02-14-2016, 09:33 AM

You guys really don't understand the process. First off, this isn't simple assault. This is aggravated assault which is a felony. The evidence is collected and than the DA presents it to the court to see if there is enough evidence to prosecute, hence an indictment.

Taking time to collect evidence in not unusual especially when it's unlikely that suspects are unlikely to repeat another crime during the process. Once you are charged that is on your permanent record even if your found innocent.

Mike
02-14-2016, 09:49 AM
1. I think one of Shady's Homeboys needs to fall on the sword
2. Why is no one asking 'What we're the Cops Doing Getting in a Bar Fight Over Champaign?' Cops should also know better and are trained to defuse situations not escalate them.

stuckincincy
02-14-2016, 12:41 PM
You guys really don't understand the process. First off, this isn't simple assault. This is aggravated assault which is a felony. The evidence is collected and than the DA presents it to the court to see if there is enough evidence to prosecute, hence an indictment.

Taking time to collect evidence in not unusual especially when it's unlikely that suspects are unlikely to repeat another crime during the process. Once you are charged that is on your permanent record even if your found innocent.

McCoy's not going to the recipient of any "benefit of the doubt", either. He lifted his leg on Philly when he left, and blew off a welcome-home party when BUF visited this season.

BertSquirtgum
02-14-2016, 02:19 PM

Nope. It's assault. No weapons involved which will get you the aggravated assault.

- - - Updated - - -

http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/aggravated-assault.html

YardRat
02-14-2016, 02:53 PM
Nope. It's assault. No weapons involved which will get you the aggravated assault.

- - - Updated - - -

The definition of Aggravated Assault in Pennsylvania...

http://www.legis.state.pa.us/WU01/LI/LI/CT/HTM/18/00.027.002.000..HTM

All nine definitions are felonies, either first or second degree.

Ingtar33
02-14-2016, 03:07 PM
I'm more and more convinced that the police officers swung first, and witnesses corroborate it. That its still being dragged out makes me wonder if the police officers picked the fight as well. Why else would it take them this long to arrest a bunch of guys who beat the crap out of a bunch of out of work police officers?

Its starting to look like it's the seriousness of the injuries and the fact they're police officers is the only reason the DA is even debating arresting Shady and crew.

Do you think they would be allowed to walk this long if they jumped the cops? Never would have happened, they would be in jail so fast we would have learned about them being arrested before we heard about the fight.

BertSquirtgum
02-14-2016, 03:14 PM
The definition of Aggravated Assault in Pennsylvania...

http://www.legis.state.pa.us/WU01/LI/LI/CT/HTM/18/00.027.002.000..HTM

All nine definitions are felonies, either first or second degree.

Good luck proving it was aggravated assault. The assaulter would have had to know the person is a cop or public servant to be charged. Good luck with that.

BertSquirtgum
02-14-2016, 03:16 PM
Not going to get charged.

Mace
02-14-2016, 03:29 PM
Not going to get charged.

Only thing that will prevent charges is lots of money to the off duty cops. If a settlement isn't being negotiated, as if, it's just a methodical DA, dotting his "i"'s and crossing his "t"'s. In fact he's probably doing that so a settlement can be negotiated.

HHURRICANE
02-14-2016, 09:46 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Aggravated Assault doesn't need a weapon. Your fist is good enough. It's the intent of the action.

BertSquirtgum
02-14-2016, 11:51 PM
Aggravated Assault doesn't need a weapon. Your fist is good enough. It's the intent of the action.

There's several factors to take into account before upgrading assault to aggravated assault. This is not one of those cases, imo.

Buffalogic
02-16-2016, 02:08 PM
I'd be surprised if he's charged with anything at this point.

DynaPaul
02-17-2016, 03:34 PM
But did he, at any point, place his naked rectum and testicles on the cops' faces?

pmoon6
02-17-2016, 03:49 PM
But did he, at any point, place his naked rectum and testicles on the cops' faces?HaHaHa!

Yeah, Mike Florio write an article defending Manning for sexual assault and then writes this about McCoy.

"The profile of the defendant has a lot to do with it. McCoy has the money to compile a Dream Team of the same quality that a former Bills running back once had. Which means that McCoy’s lawyers will be sufficiently skilled to poke holes and search for technicalities and find a glove that doesn’t fit.

Reasonable doubt is the key to an acquittal. The better the lawyer, the better the chance of persuading a jury to let a guy walk.

Which requires extra care from the prosecutors. Which in turn necessitates extra time."

In other words, he's guilty.

Ed
02-17-2016, 07:26 PM
My guess is that McCoy won't end up getting charged with anything, but he'll still get suspended for multiple games.

BertSquirtgum
02-17-2016, 11:33 PM
My guess is that McCoy won't end up getting charged with anything, but he'll still get suspended for multiple games.

Why would he?

kscdogbillsfan1221
02-18-2016, 04:09 AM
Why would he?

Because the facts don't matter to roger goodell and he's a dick suck

IlluminatusUIUC
02-18-2016, 09:02 AM
Why would he?

He does it all the time. Roethlisberger served 4 games (reduced from 6) even though charges were never filed. Greg Hardy served 4 (reduced from 10) even though charges were dropped.

Precedent suggests McCoy is getting an unpaid September vacation.

Bill Cody
02-18-2016, 09:25 AM
There's several factors to take into account before upgrading assault to aggravated assault. This is not one of those cases, imo.

It might be aggravated. After all, if some rent a cop stole a bottle of Dom in front of your nose you'd be aggravated.:anvil:

Ed
02-18-2016, 11:36 AM
Why would he?
I think the league is going to come down hard on any incidences involving violence. Whether McCoy is guilty of anything or not, he's bringing negative attention to the league by being associated with an assault. Goodell took a ton of heat recently for not being tougher on assault related offenses. He's not going to have any sympathy for McCoy and he doesn't need for there to be any legal actions taken against McCoy to hand out a suspension. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see Goodell ignoring this situation.

Goobylal
02-18-2016, 12:59 PM
Apparently the DA doesn't want to press charges because the cops didn't call 911 and were allegedly drunk.

http://www.wgr550.com/Report-Philly-DA-pushing-back-on-arrest-warrant-fo/22482370

BertSquirtgum
02-18-2016, 09:19 PM
Apparently the DA doesn't want to press charges because the cops didn't call 911 and were allegedly drunk.

http://www.wgr550.com/Report-Philly-DA-pushing-back-on-arrest-warrant-fo/22482370

Well, the Bills should definitely cut Shady tomorrow. :rolleyes:

feldspar
02-18-2016, 11:51 PM
Just because you lose a fight doesn't automatically make you the victim.

People should understand and remember that.

The fact that these guys were cops holds no more relevance than if they were donut makers. Near 3 o'clock in the morning and at a club, and hardly anyone is a saint...

ghz in pittsburgh
02-19-2016, 05:36 AM
Just because you lose a fight doesn't automatically make you the victim.

People should understand and remember that.

The fact that these guys were cops holds no more relevance than if they were donut makers. Near 3 o'clock in the morning and at a club, and hardly anyone is a saint...

... and these cops are ordering multiple $1000.00 champagne bottles. Maybe cops in Phily are high paying jobs and very clean...

or they indeed ordering in McCoy's group's tap...

DynaPaul
02-21-2016, 12:35 PM
From what I'm seeing the cops should be charged, not McCoy.

feldspar
02-21-2016, 03:09 PM
Eagles fans love this crap.

feldspar
02-21-2016, 07:08 PM
According to a source close to McCoy, one of the off-duty officers approached McCoy's table. The story continues that the officer believed the bottle of champagne that was given to McCoy's party was meant for the officers.

Carucci's story then says the following occurred:

Butler walked over to McCoy’s table, and grabbed a bottle of champagne that the police officer believed was ordered for their table, the source said. Porter then confronted Butler, and the two began fighting. When McCoy saw that Butler had his hands around Porter’s neck, the source said, McCoy jumped in and threw a punch at Butler that missed.

The story from a source close to McCoy does explain the "sucker punch" that McCoy may have thrown, but it also shows that one of the off-duty officers is responsible for starting the fight.

http://www.scout.com/nfl/bills/story/1644299-report-duty-officer-instigated-fight

Ingtar33
02-22-2016, 05:16 PM
I'm not rich like Shady, but back when i was 20-30 if some random bloke snagged a bottle of dom off my table I think there might have been trouble, directly proportional to the amount i had to drink and inversely proportional to how much i could afford that bottle of Dom. That's some very expensive stuff to be snagging.

Goobylal
02-22-2016, 05:25 PM
In the end, the cops will be in some real trouble and Shady won't.

BertSquirtgum
02-22-2016, 07:32 PM
Just reread this thread. What a bunch of ****in nerds.

ghz in pittsburgh
02-22-2016, 08:29 PM
More details - wonder if it is from the DA office or McCoy's lawyers side: http://www.bigtrial.net/2016/02/why-shady-may-walk.html

feldspar
02-22-2016, 11:48 PM
More details - wonder if it is from the DA office or McCoy's lawyers side: http://www.bigtrial.net/2016/02/why-shady-may-walk.html

Sounds plausible.

We'll go with that. Why not? Seems as likely as anything else.

The only police to worry about at this point are the PC police.

feldspar
02-23-2016, 01:41 AM
Just reread this thread. What a bunch of ****in nerds.

Sounds to me that Shady may have been just sticking up for his friend who was being attacked. Personally, I'd have a much larger issue with someone that DIDN'T do that, if that were the case.

He may not have been the person that hurt anyone else, regardless.

These drunken "cops" are certainly not beyond reproach, at any rate, no matter what the mayor wants to say.

Night Train
02-23-2016, 05:23 AM
Sounds to me like this will vanish fairly quickly with minimal damage. Cops cannot order $350 bottles of drink unless they are dirty.

Goobylal
02-23-2016, 06:30 AM
I can see charges for the guy who wielded the bottle by no one else. Meaning Shady's in the clear with the law and league.

IlluminatusUIUC
02-23-2016, 07:14 AM
Sounds to me like this will vanish fairly quickly with minimal damage. Cops cannot order $350 bottles of drink unless they are dirty.

Why not?

Why this assumption that bottle service in a nightclub (a Philadelphia night club) is some unthinkable extravagance beyond the reach of a police officer?

Joe Fo Sho
02-23-2016, 07:39 AM
Why not?

Why this assumption that bottle service in a nightclub (a Philadelphia night club) is some unthinkable extravagance beyond the reach of a police officer?

Cops absolutely can order bottle service in a nightclub, they just can't do it regularly. If they were celebrating something, then I would buy it. If someone bought 1 bottle per month at $350 per bottle, that's $4,200 per year. I would be willing to bet that a police officer would not be able to spend that much. That's gotta be around 10% of their yearly take home income spent on 12 bottles of liquor? That's crazy. Not impossible, but it's crazy.

IlluminatusUIUC
02-23-2016, 09:48 AM
Cops absolutely can order bottle service in a nightclub, they just can't do it regularly. If they were celebrating something, then I would buy it. If someone bought 1 bottle per month at $350 per bottle, that's $4,200 per year. I would be willing to bet that a police officer would not be able to spend that much. That's gotta be around 10% of their yearly take home income spent on 12 bottles of liquor? That's crazy. Not impossible, but it's crazy.

Is there some source suggesting that's what happened? Obviously if you overdo it on any luxury good it will burn you, but a few guys splurging for a night on the town isn't that shocking.

feldspar
02-23-2016, 09:56 AM

If you read the article, those cops make an estimated $70,000 a year.

I don't see why that would be relevant in any way, shape, or form anyway. It has nothing to do with anything.

Joe Fo Sho
02-23-2016, 11:19 AM
Is there some source suggesting that's what happened? Obviously if you overdo it on any luxury good it will burn you, but a few guys splurging for a night on the town isn't that shocking.

I have no idea. As I said, cops absolutely can afford bottle service in a night club.

If you read the article, those cops make an estimated $70,000 a year.

I don't see why that would be relevant in any way, shape, or form anyway. It has nothing to do with anything.

Right, so roughly 10% of their take home income would be spent on bottle service IF they bought 1 bottle per month. I have no idea how often these guys party like that, I'm just saying that even one night of spending $350+ on booze is splurging, and I doubt very much that they can afford to do it regularly.

feldspar
02-23-2016, 12:07 PM
I have no idea. As I said, cops absolutely can afford bottle service in a night club.

Right, so roughly 10% of their take home income would be spent on bottle service IF they bought 1 bottle per month. I have no idea how often these guys party like that, I'm just saying that even one night of spending $350+ on booze is splurging, and I doubt very much that they can afford to do it regularly.

Yeah, maybe. But I don't know why you would make an issue over it.

I guess one might project that, considering their salary and the price of this booze, it might be enough for the cops to go hog-wild and start some **** over it, however misguided.

Don't really care.

If these latest reports are true, fans should be mildly proud of Shady...nothing else besides that.

I don't think he should be in trouble with the law, but who know what the league will do by way of suspension? There are droves of idiots out there who read the headline "LeSean McCoy put two cops in the hospital" and then want to see him in jail or something. Mindless. Goodell might want to placate that crowd or some PC bull****.

Joe Fo Sho
02-23-2016, 01:23 PM
Yeah, maybe. But I don't know why you would make an issue over it.

I'm not taking issue with it. I was actually agreeing in general with IlluminatusUIUC, that cops can afford it. I just don't think it's likely.

I guess one might project that, considering their salary and the price of this booze, it might be enough for the cops to go hog-wild and start some **** over it, however misguided.

It's interesting, because in my circle of friends, it's actually more like that we'd steal a bottle of liquor that wasn't ours if we were celebrating something that we don't often do. Then again, my friends are *******s. Everyone has heard their own stories of good cops and bad cops, none of my good cop stories end with them being involved in bar fights.

If these latest reports are true, fans should be mildly proud of Shady...nothing else besides that.

I don't think he should be in trouble with the law, but who know what the league will do by way of suspension? There are droves of idiots out there who read the headline "LeSean McCoy put two cops in the hospital" and then want to see him in jail or something. Mindless. Goodell might want to placate that crowd or some PC bull****.

Preach.

ghz in pittsburgh
02-23-2016, 02:08 PM
The report, if true, certainly paints a bad picture on the "victim" in this case - the off duty cops. characters matters in this kind of assault cases.

But the key here is about whether to charge McCoy on aggravated assault from the police/DA side. So you are looking for intention, action, and result. Does not look like McCoy had intention or was drunk enough to intend harm on anyone. He may very well use the excuse to aid his friend in jumping into the melee. Action wise, there is a video of McCoy throwing a punch. His lawyer may try to interpret that he wanted to pull the cop away, but that appears to be the only action here from him. A punch (not the instigating punch), not those stomping etc. Results: It's hard to argue McCoy's punch caused all the subsequent damage to what the cops claimed. If the bar bouncer/attendant can testify that McCoy was not drunk (which appears likely), then there is not much of a case here.

gebobs
02-23-2016, 02:12 PM
Why?

Goobylal
02-23-2016, 02:53 PM
The report, if true, certainly paints a bad picture on the "victim" in this case - the off duty cops. characters matters in this kind of assault cases.

But the key here is about whether to charge McCoy on aggravated assault from the police/DA side. So you are looking for intention, action, and result. Does not look like McCoy had intention or was drunk enough to intend harm on anyone. He may very well use the excuse to aid his friend in jumping into the melee. Action wise, there is a video of McCoy throwing a punch. His lawyer may try to interpret that he wanted to pull the cop away, but that appears to be the only action here from him. A punch (not the instigating punch), not those stomping etc. Results: It's hard to argue McCoy's punch caused all the subsequent damage to what the cops claimed. If the bar bouncer/attendant can testify that McCoy was not drunk (which appears likely), then there is not much of a case here.

There is no reasonable way to charge McCoy with anything, much less aggravated assault. He wasn't thrown out of the club by the bouncers, whereas the cops and Porter were. The video doesn't prove that he actually hit Butler, much less that he's responsible for any injuries. And he isn't responsible for the actions of his friends. But the cops will want to include him so as to go after the deepest pockets.

feldspar
02-23-2016, 08:30 PM
Why?

Because he will have been sticking up for his friend, as friends should do.

What are friends for?

I gotta spell it out for you? Guy chokes friend. Same guy body-slams same friend. Shady help friend. Get guy off friend.

Clear?

Mace
02-23-2016, 08:34 PM
I personally think he's either chatting with the DA because he's rolling over on his "friends" or talking implications of settlement.

Goobylal
02-23-2016, 08:45 PM
I personally think he's either chatting with the DA because he's rolling over on his "friends" or talking implications of settlement.

I'd say he was telling his side and his lawyer was presenting their investigation into the case. As well as pointing out how the cops never called 911 or alerted cops outside the club when they got tossed (incredibly suspicious right there) and waited until 2 days to report it. I think that witnesses would be able to finger Shady's friends who did the damage.