PDA

View Full Version : Freddie Bishop III signs contract with NFL's New York Jets

ticatfan
02-09-2016, 07:30 AM
Hoping to fin the next Cameron wake.
Teams across the CFL will no longer have to worry about this Bishop attacking their king.

The New York Jets checkmate on Freddie Bishop III’s tenure with the Calgary Stampeders happened Friday, signing the 25-year-old defensive end to a contract that will see him trade in his CFL Red & White for NFL Green & White after three seasons north of the border.

“I had a great visit,” Bishop said Friday evening from his home in Detroit where he was celebrating the new two-year pact with family. “I went there and talked to the GM and everything was just lining up, and it seemed like a good fit, so that’s where I ended up setting my feet.”

Bishop worked out for seven NFL teams since December but decided on the Jets and head coach Todd Bowles, who is known for his creative defensive schemes.

He’s now focused on getting to work, not on the Jets depth chart in the front seven, which is considered one of the best in the NFL, but could lose star defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson to free agency
http://www.calgarysun.com/2016/02/05/freddie-bishop-iii-signs-contract-with-nfls-new-york-jets

Wish him luck.

Albany,n.y.
02-10-2016, 12:08 PM
Calgary can have him back around the 1st week of September.

ticatfan
02-11-2016, 07:19 AM
Calgary can have him back around the 1st week of September.It can happen.