PDA

View Full Version : Clay Contract: Restructured

Forward_Lateral
02-26-2016, 06:41 AM
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Charles-Clay-restructures-contract-with-Bills/db510cd8-2171-4d17-a18b-ba0ca30011f6

OpIv37
02-26-2016, 06:48 AM
With the restructuring, the rollover cap space from last year and the cap correction from the league, our cap situation isn't as bleak as it seemed a few weeks ago.

But still, we have to re-sign or replace Mario, Incognito and Glenn just to be the SAME as last year's 8-8 squad. If we actually want to improve, we will have to squeeze some talent acquisition into that limited cap space as well. That's a tough order.

EDS
02-26-2016, 06:59 AM
Handwriting was on the wall from day one that this was going to be restructured so no surprise.

Cali512
02-26-2016, 08:12 AM
The most hope I have for last season is that most if not all our losses came from miss communication or a missed tackle. Those are 2 of the easiest fixes to make. We weren't just exposed for our weakness like previous years.

IlluminatusUIUC
02-26-2016, 09:08 AM
The most hope I have for last season is that most if not all our losses came from miss communication or a missed tackle. Those are 2 of the easiest fixes to make. We weren't just exposed for our weakness like previous years.

Or a penalty. Or another penalty. Or a third one after that.

Forward_Lateral
02-26-2016, 09:16 AM
With the restructuring, the rollover cap space from last year and the cap correction from the league, our cap situation isn't as bleak as it seemed a few weeks ago.

But still, we have to re-sign or replace Mario, Incognito and Glenn just to be the SAME as last year's 8-8 squad. If we actually want to improve, we will have to squeeze some talent acquisition into that limited cap space as well. That's a tough order.

I think with a year under his belt, Tyrod will be much better next year too. I hope they somehow improve the backup QB spot, because if he gets hurt and they have to rely on EJ, we all know how that will go

sukie
02-26-2016, 12:45 PM
I think with a year under his belt, Tyrod will be much better next year too. I hope they somehow improve the backup QB spot, because if he gets hurt and they have to rely on EJ, we all know how that will go

so a year under the belt will improve Tyrod but not EJ. You have strong faith.

OpIv37
02-26-2016, 12:46 PM

Tyrod played most of the season. EJ only played in a few games. Huge difference.

DesertFox24
02-26-2016, 01:02 PM
Mario will not be replaced with a vet but a rookie so that will be a big question mark for sure.

Forward_Lateral
02-29-2016, 05:16 AM

Tyrod showed more last season than EJ has shown in his entire career.

Topas
02-29-2016, 08:39 AM
Tyrod showed more last season than EJ has shown in his entire career.
You mean fashion-wise, do you?

Just kidding guy, I agree with you.

Novacane
02-29-2016, 02:00 PM

A year under their belt helps a good QB. It exposes a bad one!

Night Train
02-29-2016, 02:14 PM
I hope Taylor works out with him during the off-season. He was open a lot during this past season.